Chiropractic  |
Dr. Scott Reiser, DC
Dr. Scott G. Reiser is the Clinic Director of Round Lake Beach Chiropractic and Medical Center. Since 1990 he has been providing general chiropractic care, wellness care, and rehabilitation services. Dr. Reiser received his doctor's degree from Logan College of Chiropractic in St. Louis, Missouri. The adjusting techniques he uses are "Diversified" and "Activator", which provide gentle, painless adjustments to the spine and other Extremities. He frequently attends seminars to keep up-to-date with current medical research and techniques. Dr. Reiser is actively involved in the community and participates in many fundraising events to benefit local charities. He belongs to the Kats Consultants, American Chiropractic Association, Illinois Chiropractic Associations, and the Round Lake Chamber.

36735 N Il Route 83 Ste D

Lake Villa, IL 60046

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
  • Guardian
  • HealthLink

Learn about Dr. Reiser

This content was provided by Dr. Reiser "When we look at the mechanical workings of the body, i.e. our musculoskeletal system, we consider the first and foremost responsibility is to help restore functional balance to that system. That is done with Chiropractic Manipulative Therapy. It is a mechanical force, for the purpose of recreating motion where motion has been lost. Again, we have witnessed some pretty incredible things happen with our patients, regarding their health.

Patient to doctor communication is key to chiropractic care. Each patient is an individual and there is no set method of treatment. At Round Lake Beach Chiropractic, we listen to our patients in order to treat the underlying causes of pain along with alleviating symptoms that cause discomfort."

• Chiropractic
  • Chiropractic Nutrition
  • Chiropractic Occupational Medicine
  • Chiropractic Rehabilitation
  • Chiropractic Sports Medicine
  • Orthopedic Chiropractic
  • Pediatric Chiropractic
  • Rehabilitation

Dr. Reiser does not have any board certifications listed.

• Back Disorders

• Physical Examination
  • Therapeutic Massage
  • Trigger Point Therapy
  • X-Ray

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• Logan College of Chiropractic
    Medical School | Graduated 1988

Dr. Reiser has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Reiser has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Reiser does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Reiser and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Reiser's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Reiser to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Reiser's Performance
in Lindenhurst, IL |
I visited Dr. Reiser after seeing him on healthgrades and I was truly impressed. He seemed to really care about his patients and he knew what he was doing.
in Lake Villa, IL |
I would highly recommend Dr. Reiser to anyone. Recently I had a pinched nerve behind my knee and could not walk at all. He had it fixed in two visits. After the third visit I felt brand new! Every little pain I have he seems to make it better and best of all no pain killers to take. Very nice guy and his staff is very pleasant to deal with.
in Lake Villa, Illinois |
He knows what he is doing. A true professional. He and his staff are always polite and professional. He always puts me back inline, knows and remembers my personal adjustments.
in Carol Stream, IL |
We (my wife and I) have used Dr. Reiser for a few years. We both have enjoyed remarkable recovery from serious physical limitations. The Doctor always listens to our concerns and really knows his business. We make a 3 hour round trip drive to see him.
Dr Reiser and his staff are kind and professional! I have had wonderful results with the care and expertise Dr. Reiser uses.
in Grayslake, IL |
I woke up and must have slept wrong, I could barely get out of bed, my back hurt so much. I called Dr. Reisers office and he was able to see me that morning. After several treatments, I felt 100% better. Dr. Reiser was the most caring Doctor I have ever been to. His office staff processed my insurance for me and helped make my experience a great one. I fully recommend Dr. Reiser
in Antioch, IL |
Welcoming visit fine. Quoted a certain copay after they checked my insurance and was billed significantly more than I was quoted. Went in with the complaint of neck pain and only treated my low back ( don't know why). Every time I asked they skirted around the answer. The massages we're a total joke. Electrical Stim sessions had electrodes falling off all the time. The docs little trigger mechanism does nothing. Waste of time and money. I won't go back.
Have you seen Dr. Scott Reiser, DC?
Are you Dr. Reiser?