Dr. Scott Oliver, OD is a cornea & contact management specialist in Rock Hill, SC and has been practicing for 29 years. He specializes in cornea & contact management and optometry.

Dr. Oliver accepts

Dr. Oliver accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross and Blue Shield
Medicare
Special Needs Plan SNP
Superior Vision
Tricare
Vision Service Plan (VSP)

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for South Carolina

• Visual Dysfunction
  • Visual Field Loss
  • Vitreous Detachment
  • Watering Eyes

The doctors and staff at Oliver Eye Associates are committed to providing the most advanced eye care for our patients. Each patient's eye health, comfort, and vision are our top priority. We strive to provide unmatched personal care to every patient.

• Cornea & Contact Management

0.4716981132075472%

Dr. Oliver?
Dr. Oliver's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Scott Oliver, OD
Dr. Oliver truly cares!. I had a piece of wood get into my eye on Christmas Day. I was in severe pain. I was not a patient at the time but called the office anyway. Dr Oliver returned by call within 20 minutes. I expected him to tell me to go to an emergency room BUT HE DID NOT!. He met me at his office on Christmas Day!!! I could hardly believe it!. What a good man and Doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Oliver, OD?
I met Dr. Scott Oliver as a new patient in an emergency situation after having visited two different medical professionals who misdiagnosed me. I was in severe pain and close to losing vision in one eye, which he not only prevented, but brought me to a full recovery and correctly diagnosed the underlying cause. I can't express how grateful I am to him for his expertise and compassion.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Oliver, OD?
Dr Scott continues to provide the highest caliber of professional caring for my vision needs. I have always been confident in his treatment and recommendations. From glasses to recently cataract surgery on both eyes. I appreciate the ethics of this group and feel like they have my best interest at heart. He is thorough in explanations of test etc. I appreciate the customer service of all staff. It is encouraging to see the interest in the future of young optometrists as interns.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Oliver, OD?
Goodness.. how to put this into words. It is always an Enjoyable experience each time we 'visit'. It almost doesn't feel like a 'Doctor's Appt.'. Thank you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Oliver, OD?
Dr Oliver is a perfectionist on making sure you are wearing the correct prescription along with which specific levels you need per eye. My last check-up, he told me my nearsighted vision improved. ??
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Oliver, OD?
I have been served by Oliver Eye Associates for over 25 years. Dr. Scott Oliver discovered a rare eye condition (tiny macular hole) during a regular eye exam. Because of his expertise in the exam and through his professional network, I was referred to a highly regarded surgeon for this repair. I am certain that this has saved my vision. He is always patient and exacting during the exams to ensure the best possible results. I am grateful to him and highly recommend Oliver Eye Associates.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Oliver, OD?
Dr. Scott Oliver and his staff is first rate. They are always professional and go above and beyond their responsibility. I would recommend this practice to anyone needing eye care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Oliver, OD?
After twice getting lenses that failed to correct my vision sufficiently at another practice, I switched to Dr. Scott Oliver and got the glasses I needed to do my work.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Oliver, OD?
Dr. Scott is very professional which makes us, the patient, feel very secure about our "eyes". He knows what he's doing, he's easy going and very friendly and likeable. I would recommend Dr. Scott to all my friends and family wholeheartedly. Thank you Dr. Scott for all the care you've given me over the years.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Oliver, OD?
When your examination is finished and treatment is given, you will just know that you have had the most complete and best care for your eyes that is possible. Dr. Oliver personally called me at home as a follow-up! The staff makes you feel very much at ease with their friendly manner. Can I give everyone 7 stars?!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Oliver, OD?
Very please with the service. Dr. Oliver explains complex eye issues in a straightforward, easy to understand manner.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Oliver, OD?
Very pleasant and professional. He LISTENS which is a big improvement from some other practices. I had been seen by a different practice and told them of a problem for several years - which they ignored. He spotted the problem and it is now corrected! I recommend him and the practice highly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Oliver, OD?
My husband and I both selected Dr. Scott Oliver as our eye care doctor. We chose him from a list of approved doctors provided by our insurance company. I reviewed the practice website, and did independent research regarding Dr. Oliver's medical education. We were pleasantly surprised by his friendly demeanor and professional treatment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Oliver, OD?
Dr. Scott Oliver is a highly skilled physician as well as a man of high integrity. He has always been both compassionate and competent.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Oliver, OD?
Dr Oliver is very dedicated to his patients, and if there is a problem with eyeglasses or any other problem, he relentlessly search out an answer to try to fix the problem. His patients are important to him, and he makes you feel that.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Oliver, OD?
I travel 45+ minutes every time I need to see Dr. Scott Oliver. It is well worth my time. Dr. Scott understands the nuances of the challenges I face with my eyes and how other medical conditions can affect my vision. He is insightful, personable, and well-studied. I never feel as though my questions are silly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Oliver, OD?
Dr. Scott is an excellent eye care provider with great customer service. Highly recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Oliver, OD?
Professional and caring doctor. Great staff too!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Oliver, OD?
Dr. Oliver is always very professional and at the same time very personable while performing a comprehensive eye exam. I've been his patient for over 15 years and wouldn't think of going anywhere else.
Very good experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Oliver, OD?

How was your experience with Dr. Oliver?

Compare Providers