Naturopathy  |
Male
Dr. Scott Mulliken, ND
Dr. Scott Mulliken, ND is a naturopathy provider who practices in Arundel, ME. Dr. Mulliken is affiliated with Exeter Hospital.

1232 Portland Rd

Arundel, ME 04046

Learn about Dr. Mulliken

• Naturopathy

Dr. Mulliken does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maine.

Education data for Dr. Mulliken is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Mulliken has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Mulliken has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Mulliken does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mulliken and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Mulliken's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Mulliken to family and friends
4.0
Dr. Mulliken's Performance
Portsmouth, NH |
Dr. Mulliken is very knowledgeable about various complicated illnesses & disorders, and how to treat them. When i was looking for a new ND, I asked his office staff if I could have a phone consult with him to see if he was a good fit for me, and it wasn't a problem at all. He took time out of his very busy schedule to spend about 15 minutes with me over the phone which I really appreciated. I highly recommend him.
in Freeport, ME |
My son went to Dr Mulliken for Lyme and is so sick he out of work. I went to the first appointment and paid the fee for my son to see him along with all the blood work, labs ect. also two other appointment. He said he would fill out short term disability paperwork 3 months ago now and it still is not completed. He NEVER answers his phone and does not return my sons phone calls. He wanted a cc# to charge for a phone consultation. He mislead us into believing all his stories!!
in Ipswich, MA |
Dr. Mulligan recieved me at the appointed time and spent 1 hour reviewing my health records, gathering additional information and drawing blood for analysis. He answered all of my concerns thoughtfully and in a relaxed manner, a far cry from my allopathic physicians. But he goes further by making linkages that elude a less seasoned or sophisticated professional. A phone consult has been booked to review the laboratory findings. He truely is a holistic practitioner
in Sebago, Maine |
Dr. Mulliken listens and thinks carefully before tailoring an individual plan. He is thorough, knowledgeable and keeps abreast of cutting edge information. He has keen insight and has displayed an obvious deep-seated desire to help me achieve good health. He puts the 'care' back into 'health care'.
Have you seen Dr. Scott Mulliken, ND?
Are you Dr. Mulliken?