Dr. Scott Lownsdale, ED.D

Counseling ·  Male · Age 64

Dr. Lownsdale

Dr. Scott Lownsdale, ED.D is a counselor in Rockford, IL. He specializes in counseling.

Make an appointment

Dr. Lownsdale accepts

Dr. Lownsdale accepts the following insurance:

No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Check if Dr. Lownsdale treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Lownsdale's conditions and procedures:

• Adolescent Depression
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Marital Therapy
  • Marriage Break-Up
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Relationship Issues
  • Stress

Dr. Scott Lownsdale has over 20 years of full-time professional Christian counseling experience in applying his unique Bible-based, Christ-centered approach to psychological distress and relational conflicts. For more information visit his practice website.

• Counseling

Dr. Lownsdale?
Dr. Lownsdale's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Scott Lownsdale, ED.D
RecentHighestLowest
For years I've suffered with anxiety and been treated with anti-depressant drugs. In 2018 I met Dr. Scott, seeking true Christian counselling and my life is changing in a dramatic way. Through him, I am learning to truly abide in Christ and to abound in the fruit of the Spirit continuously. I now know I can enjoy love, joy, and peace every moment. Through his loving, biblical guidance I am becoming free in Christ. Dr. Scott is a man of God who I am blessed to follow as he follows Christ.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Lownsdale, ED.D?
Dr. Scott is truly a Christian counselor! Not a Christian counselor that uses standard techniques, but as Christian counselor with completely biblically based counseling techniques. He is very responsive and willing to help whenever needed. Even after hours. He is an amazing man of God and I would recommend him to anyone!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Lownsdale, ED.D?
Puts his heart and soul into his counseling. Most amazing marital counselor we ever had.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Lownsdale, ED.D?
Dr. Scott is a friendly, easy to talk to counselor. He is very knowledgeable with genuine Christian advice and treatment as well as secular methods. He is also very willing to work with insurance so that people can get the treatment they need. Give him a try!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Lownsdale, ED.D?
Dr Scott has been an answer to prayer. I started seeing him after struggling with depression for several years. He has challenged my faith and taught me to abide in Christ and depend on him for all things. Healing did not happen overnight but within the first several months of consistent sessions, I began to shift my thinking patterns and truly live a life where love, joy and peace where the norm. I am so thankful that Dr. Scott counsels from the Word of God and encourages me in the Truth.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Lownsdale, ED.D?
I am so thankful I was guided to Dr. Scott for counseling. As his profile states, he is a True Christian Counselor. He will provide the tools you need to recover from whatever you are suffering from. If you use these tools faithfully you will be on your way to be who you strive to be. Dr. Scott tells me what I NEED to hear not what I WANT to hear!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Lownsdale, ED.D?
Dr. Lownsdale has been a strong ally during one of the most intensely difficult times of my life. I am grateful for his wisdom and kindness as he has helped me navigate many challenges over the past couple of years.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Lownsdale, ED.D?
Dr Lownsdale was helpful in individual counseling, but marriage counseling was not handled well. Because he had invited us to do so, I let him know about some things he said that I wasn't comfortable with. He seemed to receive it humbly, explaining himself well. I thought things were fine. Then, at the next marriage counseling session, Dr L berated & belittled me in an unwarranted & unprofessional way. I walked out & will not go back. He also belittled professional female counselors. So wrong.
I have a very high success rate with my marital...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Lownsdale, ED.D?
I have been seeing Dr. Lownsdale for over nine years. The reason I continue to go is that he has a special gift of listening well to his patients and creating a safe environment to be real and also be challenged to grow. Anytime I call with a need, he is there to listen, pray and offer wise counsel. He gives great customer service on getting appointments. Finding a counselor is a delicate choice. Dr. Lownsdale has exceeded my expectations!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Lownsdale, ED.D?
Kind, caring, and very empathetic. Provides Christian counseling --but not in a pushy pious manner.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Lownsdale, ED.D?

How was your experience with Dr. Lownsdale?

Compare Providers