Scott Kohner, LCSW

Psychotherapy ·  Male · Age 41

Scott Kohner

Scott Kohner, LCSW is a psychotherapist in Denver, CO. He specializes in psychotherapy, marriage & family therapy, and more.

Make an appointment

Scott Kohner accepts

No malpractice claims found for Colorado

Check if Scott Kohner treats your condition or procedure

Scott Kohner's conditions and procedures:

• Adjustment Disorder
  • Adolescent Counseling
  • Adolescent Depression
  • Behavior Modification
  • Behavioral Disorders
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Couples Therapy
  • Grief Therapy
  • Individual Therapy
  • Marital Therapy
  • Marriage Break-Up
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Panic Attack
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Relationship Issues
  • Stress
  • Stress Management
  • Substance Abuse

I offer psychotherapy for individuals, couples, and families. While I have learned a lot of important things in my education to be a therapist, I believe that who I am as person is what guides me most in my work. I greatly value interacting with othe...

• Psychotherapy
  • Anxiety Disorders
  • Marriage & Family Therapy
  • Relationship Counseling

2018
Denver Family Institute (Certificate In Marriage and Family Therapy)
2012
Arizona State University (Msw)
1999

Scott Kohner?
Scott Kohner's Performance
What People Say About Scott Kohner, LCSW
RecentMost Helpful
To say I am beyond grateful for partnership with Scott Kohner would not even begin to scratch the surface. He works extremely well with our students and has helped provide them with valuable tools that they need to continue to succeed at school and beyond. He fills an important need on our campus and our students frequently verbalize the positive impact the support he provides has on their lives.
×Post a ResponseAre you Scott Kohner, LCSW?
My husband and I started working with Scott to help improve the communication in our marriage and learn better resolutions skills in our arguments. With Scotts help we have moved from fairly regular disagreements to having more productive and rational discussions before issues even arise. Scotts ability to listen and advise BOTH parties is outstanding; we would highly recommend working with him as a couple or one on one.
×Post a ResponseAre you Scott Kohner, LCSW?
I highly recommend Scott Kohner! And I am forever grateful for his help.
×Post a ResponseAre you Scott Kohner, LCSW?
Scot Kohner is a great man and a great psychotherapist. He genuinely cares for people.
×Post a ResponseAre you Scott Kohner, LCSW?
Scott is a bright, caring, insightful therapist. Scott has a range of experience which allows him to work competently and professionally with diverse populations, situations, and issues. Scott's social work background allows for a client-first, non-judgmental, and solution focused approach that will help his clients reach their intended therapeutic goals in a supportive and validating therapeutic partnership. I would highly recommend Scott to anyone seeking psychotherapy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Scott Kohner, LCSW?
Scott is thorough and thoughtful in all of his work. A true professional and a pleasure to work with. Would recommend to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Scott Kohner, LCSW?
I've known Scott for many years. He's an amazing person -- intelligent, thoughtful, and compassionate. He's an excellent listener and advisor. He will challenge you while giving you the support you need, and encourage you to explore new ideas and opportunities. Highly recommended.
×Post a ResponseAre you Scott Kohner, LCSW?
I would absolutely recommend Scott to my family and friends. Scott is warm, kind, honest and a wonderful listener. He always provides a calm environment that supports trust and understanding. You can tell that he really cares about his patients; further, he provides the type of honest guidance that is really useful in our hectic stress-filled days. Thanks for being a great caregiver, Scott! Keep up the hard work.
×Post a ResponseAre you Scott Kohner, LCSW?
Scott is a fantastic therapist. He's a great listener, is non-judgmental, and I could tell that he truly cared about me, my life, and everything that was going on. I saw him for about two years and can honestly say that I wouldn't have chosen a different therapist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Scott Kohner, LCSW?
Scott is a kind, intelligent, and caring person. His dedication, loyalty, wisdom and honesty are perfect match for any patient. I feel like he makes people better versions of themselves.
×Post a ResponseAre you Scott Kohner, LCSW?
I have had the pleasure of working with Scott Koehner both as a consultant and colleague over this past year. I have found Scott to be an excellent psychotherapist with exceptional diagnostic skills and the ability to engage clients from an array of backgrounds and walks of life. He is professional, reliable and able to work with very difficulty clients with compassion and respect.
×Post a ResponseAre you Scott Kohner, LCSW?
I have had the pleasure for the past 4 years of working with Scott on a professional level. I've always been impressed by his dedication to assist his clients achieve their personal goals. I've had several of his clients comment to me how with his help they were able to face challenges that they felt were insurmountable. I am honored to include Scott in the circle of those I admire and respect.
×Post a ResponseAre you Scott Kohner, LCSW?
Scott is amazing he's attentive, insightful and has some pretty great advice. I've been able to bring any obstacle to him and he works with me to figure out a strategy to over come weather it be professional, relationship, parenting ( not saying he's specifically an expert on any subject that he doesn't offer) but I do believe he's a very well rounded therapist with personal life experiences not just reading out of some text book. Would definitely recommend Scott!
×Post a ResponseAre you Scott Kohner, LCSW?

How was your experience with Scott Kohner?

Scott Kohner Psychotherapy