Scott Kohner, LCSW

PsychotherapyMaleAge 45

Psychotherapy

Scott Kohner, LCSW is a Psychotherapist in Denver, CO. His office accepts new patients.

Scott Kohner, LCSW

Scott Kohner Psychotherapy

4900 E Cherry Creek South Dr Ste H Denver, CO 80246

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Psychotherapists in your area

"I offer psychotherapy for individuals, couples, and families. While I have learned a lot of important things in my education to be a therapist, I believe that who I am as person is what guides me most in my work. I..."

- Scott Kohner, LCSW

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for Colorado

Check if Scott Kohner treats your condition or procedure

Scott Kohner's conditions and procedures:

• Adjustment Disorder
  • Adolescent Counseling
  • Behavior Modification
  • Behavioral Disorders
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Couples Therapy
  • Grief Therapy
  • Individual Therapy
  • Marital Therapy
  • Marriage Break-Up
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Panic Attack
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Relationship Issues
  • Stress
  • Stress Management
  • Substance Abuse

Scott Kohner accepts

Scott Kohner's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Scott Kohner

Scott Kohner

Scott was excellent. Very good listener and mediator. He deals well with ambiguity and doesn't follow a textbook or "workbook" approach, which is something that has been frustrating with other therapists I've been to. Instead, he meets you where you are in your process
Aug 31, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Scott Kohner, LCSW?
I have known Scott Kohner for over three years and found him to be a very caring and compassionate person. He is insightful, an excellent listener, easy to talk to and has a genuine sense of empathy. Because of his many qualities, people are naturally drawn to him. I highly recommend Scott.
Sep 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Scott Kohner, LCSW?
To say I am beyond grateful for partnership with Scott Kohner would not even begin to scratch the surface. He works extremely well with our students and has helped provide them with valuable tools that they need to continue to succeed at school and beyond. He fills an important need on our campus and our students frequently verbalize the positive impact the support he provides has on their lives.
Mar 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Scott Kohner, LCSW?
My husband and I started working with Scott to help improve the communication in our marriage and learn better resolutions skills in our arguments. With Scotts help we have moved from fairly regular disagreements to having more productive and rational discussions before issues even arise. Scotts ability to listen and advise BOTH parties is outstanding; we would highly recommend working with him as a couple or one on one.
Apr 28, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Scott Kohner, LCSW?
I highly recommend Scott Kohner! And I am forever grateful for his help.
Megan in San Antonio – Mar 23, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Scott Kohner, LCSW?
Scot Kohner is a great man and a great psychotherapist. He genuinely cares for people.
Jonathan in Denver, CO – Dec 08, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Scott Kohner, LCSW?
Scott is a bright, caring, insightful therapist. Scott has a range of experience which allows him to work competently and professionally with diverse populations, situations, and issues. Scott's social work background allows for a client-first, non-judgmental, and solution focused approach that will help his clients reach their intended therapeutic goals in a supportive and validating therapeutic partnership. I would highly recommend Scott to anyone seeking psychotherapy.
Tara in Aurora, CO – Sep 17, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Scott Kohner, LCSW?
Scott is thorough and thoughtful in all of his work. A true professional and a pleasure to work with. Would recommend to anyone.
Denver, CO – Aug 23, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Scott Kohner, LCSW?
I've known Scott for many years. He's an amazing person -- intelligent, thoughtful, and compassionate. He's an excellent listener and advisor. He will challenge you while giving you the support you need, and encourage you to explore new ideas and opportunities. Highly recommended.
Phoenix, AZ – Aug 19, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Scott Kohner, LCSW?
I would absolutely recommend Scott to my family and friends. Scott is warm, kind, honest and a wonderful listener. He always provides a calm environment that supports trust and understanding. You can tell that he really cares about his patients; further, he provides the type of honest guidance that is really useful in our hectic stress-filled days. Thanks for being a great caregiver, Scott! Keep up the hard work.
Joel in Englewood, CO – Aug 19, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Scott Kohner, LCSW?
Scott is a fantastic therapist. He's a great listener, is non-judgmental, and I could tell that he truly cared about me, my life, and everything that was going on. I saw him for about two years and can honestly say that I wouldn't have chosen a different therapist.
Aurora, CO – Aug 18, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Scott Kohner, LCSW?
Scott is a kind, intelligent, and caring person. His dedication, loyalty, wisdom and honesty are perfect match for any patient. I feel like he makes people better versions of themselves.
San Francisco, CA – Aug 17, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Scott Kohner, LCSW?
I have had the pleasure of working with Scott Koehner both as a consultant and colleague over this past year. I have found Scott to be an excellent psychotherapist with exceptional diagnostic skills and the ability to engage clients from an array of backgrounds and walks of life. He is professional, reliable and able to work with very difficulty clients with compassion and respect.
Katherine Schomp in Denver, CO – Aug 17, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Scott Kohner, LCSW?
I have had the pleasure for the past 4 years of working with Scott on a professional level. I've always been impressed by his dedication to assist his clients achieve their personal goals. I've had several of his clients comment to me how with his help they were able to face challenges that they felt were insurmountable. I am honored to include Scott in the circle of those I admire and respect.
Derek P in Denver, CO – Apr 24, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Scott Kohner, LCSW?
Scott is amazing he's attentive, insightful and has some pretty great advice. I've been able to bring any obstacle to him and he works with me to figure out a strategy to over come weather it be professional, relationship, parenting ( not saying he's specifically an expert on any subject that he doesn't offer) but I do believe he's a very well rounded therapist with personal life experiences not just reading out of some text book. Would definitely recommend Scott!
Danielle S in Littleton, CO – Oct 06, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Scott Kohner, LCSW?

How was your experience with Scott Kohner?