Dr. Scott Kenny, DC

ChiropracticMaleAge 42

Chiropractic

Dr. Scott Kenny, DC is a Chiropractor in New Lenox, IL and has over 18 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from National University of Health Sciences / National College of Chiropractic medical school in 2004. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Scott Kenny, DC

Integrated Physical Medicine

2499 E Joliet Hwy New Lenox, IL 60451 ()

Compare with other Chiropractors

Compare Dr. Kenny with our nearby Chiropractors at Cancer Treatment Center of America, Chicago.

Make an appointment at Cancer Treatment Center of America, Chicago today at (312) 820-0151.

These providers are on the medical staff of Cancer Treatment Center of America, Chicago.

Dr. Kenny's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Kenny

Dr. Kenny

Beginning with my initial exam and consultation with Dr. Kenny and continuing through my PT with every therapist on staff, my experience has been wonderful. I immediately felt that not only did Dr. Kenny understand my long-standing back pain due to scoliosis and poor posture but he had answers to all my questions and a ready plan to get me back to walking a few miles a day. Within a few sessions I was feeling better and continued to progress until Dr. Kenny recommended a treatment plan with exercises I could do at home a few times a week. The office is professional yet friendly, easy to schedule appointments, and little to no wait time before treatments. I would not hesitate to recommend this office to anyone looking for a positive experience with their physical therapy and chiropractic needs.
Jan Enright – Aug 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Kenny, DC?
I have been charged repeatedly for services I never received. I was charged for random stretching sessions with a staff member. I was not aware of the charges until a bill was forwarded from my insurance company. I immediately discontinued my appointments and contacted the office about the charges. I have since been placed into collections. I would not recommend this office or this "Doctor" for any service.
May 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Kenny, DC?
Dr. Scott and the IPM staff provide the best and most comprehensive treatment and support around. The experience as a whole is a pleasant one, and they have never let me down. Not only has the care I’ve received been consistently positive, but more importantly, the members of the staff provide an effort that is the driving force behind reaching your physical goals. I am an IPM patient for life!
Feb 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Kenny, DC?
Just wanted to give a big round of Thanks to Dr. Scott Kenny (Provi Grad) at Integrated Physical Medicine at 2499 E Joliet Hwy, New Lenox, IL 60451 by Bull Dogs for the great physical therapy work they did with my son Berkley. He now has full range of movement in his' finger that was crushed and was cleared by the doctors at Rush. Even the Rush Doctors could not believe how well the PT worked. If anyone needs physical therapy I would highly suggest you check out IPM!
Brad Linthicum in New Lenox, IL – Oct 07, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Kenny, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Kenny?

My approach to patient care centers around a combination of chiropractic, physical therapy, and manual therapy. I believe that in order to successfully...Read more

Dr. Scott J. Kenny is a co-owner, clinic director, and a chiropractic physician Integrated Physical Medicine.

Dr. Scott received a Bachelor's...

• Chiropractic