Scott Kahler, LMFT

Scott Kahler, LMFT

Counseling  ·
Male
Scott Kahler, LMFT is a counselor in Indianapolis, IN. He specializes in counseling, marriage & family therapy, and more.Read his story

819 E 64th St Ste 248

Indianapolis, IN 46220

(317) 434-1920

• Self Pay

Learn about Scott Kahler

Scott Kahler's bio

This content was provided by Scott Kahler "I am a licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT) in Indiana, a Certified Professional Coach (CPC) through the Institute for Professional Excellence in Coaching, and an Approved Supervisor through the Association for Marriage and Family Therapy (AAMFT). I am a Clinical Fellow with AAMFT and President of the Indiana Association for Marriage and Family Therapy. I am a supervisor in the residency program at the Christian Theological Seminary (CTS) Counseling Center in Indianapolis, Indiana; a lecturer in the CTS Marriage and Family Therapy Program; and a PhD candidate in Marriage and Family Therapy through the online doctoral program at the University of Louisiana at Monroe. I am the founder of Thought Tonic, LLC."

This content was provided by Scott Kahler "We make meaning of our experiences through conversations. We have conversations with ourselves -- usually, in the form of thoughts -- and with other people. When we're feeling overwhelmed and stuck, some conversations help us to generate new meanings and ideas for action that enhance our sense of self-agency and possibility; others do not. My passion is helping to create conversations that make a difference.

When you and I talk, I will treat you as the expert on your own life and experiences, what is important for us to discuss, and the goals of our conversations. My own expertise lies in facilitating a transformative process of curious, and often creative, mutual inquiry. I will ask questions, check my understandings, and share my thoughts aloud with you.I invite you to do the same with me. I believe the difference you are seeking in your life is the exciting and natural consequence of these kinds of conversations.

Are you ready for something different in your life?  Let's talk!"

• Counseling
  • Couples Counseling
  • Individual Counseling
  • Marriage & Family Therapy
  • Relationship Counseling

Scott Kahler does not have any board certifications listed.

• Counseling for Gay and-or Lesbian Individuals
  • Marital and Family Psychotherapy
  • Marital Counseling
  • Marital Therapy
  • Psychotherapy Services

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Indiana.

Education data for Scott Kahler is unavailable at this time.

Scott Kahler has no awards or honors listed.

Scott Kahler does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Scott Kahler and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Scott Kahler's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Scott Kahler to family and friends
Are you Scott Kahler?

Nearby providers with similar experience

Counseling