Dr. Scott Jutte, DC

Chiropractic ·  Male · Age 52

Dr. Jutte

"Help get me back on track after a bad car accident Dr.Scott and staff are excellent!!!!"

Read Review

"I never realized how much a chiropractor could help! Under Dr. Jutte's care I barely get sick and my headaches are fewer. I had to go a few months without seeing him due to a busy schedule. My headaches increased and I was more lethargic than I had been. Upon returning, I am back to having energy. I also love the staff. No matter how long I am gone, they always welcome me like I am their best friend!"

Read Review

Make an appointment

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Jutte

Dr. Jutte?
Dr. Jutte's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Scott Jutte, DC
RecentMost Helpful
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Jutte, DC?
I seen other chiropractor but Dr Scott is the best. I feel great after a visit. You should consider seeing him if you are not a current patient
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Jutte, DC?
Absolutely the best I felt in a long time. Not only did I get my back straightened out but I also got bad shingles that he laser treaed which knocked 80% of the burning pain out in a matter of minutes. Within a week and a few treatments I was in good enough shape to return to work.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Jutte, DC?
When I first came to Dr. Scott my pain was an eight or nine now it is about a two. Would recommend Dr. Scott very highly, his office staff is great too.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Jutte, DC?
Hello, my name is Jessie. I started going to Dr. Jutte when I had pain in my lower back that generated down my right leg. It was very difficult to walk stand or sit to long. After just a few weeks in Dr. Juttes' care I was able to return to work with out pain. The staff at Dickson Chiropractic are very friendly and helpful they really make you feel at ease. I have to say though my favorite parts of my visits were the massages and the roller table. I would definitely recommend him and have.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Jutte, DC?
He is the BEST. My father-in-law was a chiropractor who was trained by the best Dr.B. J. Palmer the father of invention of the drop table. I have since gone to several & have had poor results. This is the first time I have found a Dr. who knows his stuff.I have gone from pain to a level where I was when Dr. Jarvis stopped adjusting me.He is outstanding! His recommendation of exercise has allowed me to do more now & I am even changing some of my food habits which is helping me even more. ????
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Jutte, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Jutte?

The human body is designed to be healthy. The human body is self-healing and self-regulating. The system that allows the body to function like this is the nervous system.
A large portion of your nervous system is protected by the spine. If your...

• Chiropractic
  • Chiropractic Spinal Decompression Therapy

1991
National University Of Health Sciences / National College Of Chiropractic
The Ohio State University
1991

Dr. Jutte accepts

Dr. Jutte accepts the following insurance:

Blue Advantage
Blue Cross and Blue Shield
Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
Federal Employee Program
Network P
Network S

No malpractice claims found for Tennessee

Check if Dr. Jutte treats your condition or procedure