Dr. Scott Duke, DC

Dr. Scott Duke, DC

Chiropractic  |
Male
In addition to being an expert in spinal care that prevents surgery and helps disc injuries repair, Dr. Duke is a Diplomate in sports injuries; only 300 chiropractors worldwide carry this distinction. He has served as a USA Triathlon coach, Certified Strength & Conditioning coach, and strength coach for the Chicago Blackhawks. Dr. Duke's work with Team USA at Colorado Springs Olympic training center and with New York Road Runners allows him to provide the most advanced treatment options available to athletes of all abilities. As Dr. Duke says, "You don't have to be an Olympic athlete to be treated like one". Dr. Duke has been treating soft tissue injuries for more than 20 years using Active Release Technique (ART), and, for more than 15 years, he has also specialized in the Graston Technique to break down scar tissue that limits mobility and causes chronic pain. Duke Chiropractic's patient population varies from New York City marathoners and triathletes with local teams to weekend warriors and fitness enthusiasts interested in yoga, cycling, weightlifting , Pilates, Gyrotonics and Crossfit.

9 E 38th St Fl 9

New York, NY 10016

Learn about Dr. Duke

This content was provided by Dr. Duke "Duke Chiropractic, Our philosophy: "You don't have to be an Olympic athlete to be treated like one". We specialize in non-surgical sports medicine and spinal disc injury repair. Simply, our patients enjoy staying fit, even while injured. We promote a fast recovery & quick return to physical activity thanks to Duke Chiropractic's expertise in the use of Active Release Technique (ART), Graston Technique (Instrument assisted soft tissue manipulation), Radial Shockwave therapy & Spinal decompression therapy (Herniated disc repair) as well as other innovative procedures. Fitness enthusiasts, marathoners, triathletes, pro athletes, personal trainers, coaches & top fitness instructors rely on Duke Chiropractic's physicians to help them improve and maintain performance. During our 20 years' experience we have developed relationships with experts in the medical field throughout the entire city in all major hospitals. When comprehensive medical interventions is necessary we utilize our relationships & quickly refer. Bottom line, Duke Chiropractic offers state-of-the-art treatments as safe, painless, drug-free alternatives to surgery. "

• Chiropractic
  • Chiropractic Rehabilitation
  • Chiropractic Spinal Decompression Therapy
  • Chiropractic Sports Medicine
  • Orthopedic Chiropractic
  • Pediatric Chiropractic

Dr. Duke does not have any board certifications listed.

• Adolescent Idiopathic Scoliosis

• Spinal Decompression
  • Trigger Point Therapy
  • Ultrasound
  • Wellness Examination

No malpractice history found for New York.

• University Of Maryland
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1985
  • National University Of Health Sciences / National College Of Chiropractic
    Medical School | Graduated 1988
  • New York Chiropractic College
    Medical School | Graduated 1990

Dr. Duke has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Duke has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Duke does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Duke and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Duke's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Duke to family and friends
Dr. Duke's Performance
NY, NY |
Dr Duke was extremely thorough about determining the root of my problem and how to fix it . ( herniated disc and bursitis in my hip ) I saw results very quickly and learned a lot about self care as well . I highly recommend him !
in New York |
Dr. Duke is very attentive and does a great job of customizing treatment to your needs.
in New York, NY |
I had deep scars in my achilles after running extensively in high school and college, and wasn't able to run more than 1-2 miles for the last 10 years; running farther resulted in extreme pain. After visits to several other doctors and hours of physical therapy, I had completely lost hope. Dr. Duke and his team completely fixed my injury. I feel like I have a new pair of legs. I'm now back running 30-40 miles a week consistently and planning for future road races. Can't recommend enough!
in New York, NY |
I had a foot injury that a few doctors were unable to diagnose never mind give a path to a cure. Dr. Duke began my path to being cured and gave me a clear recovery plan which has enabled me to run again without pain. The first appointment was hard to get but after that they make scheduling easy.
Colorado Springs, CO |
I can't say enough positive things about Dr. Duke and everyone at Duke Chiropractic. I began going there about 2.5 years ago with a back injury that sidelined my marathon training (after trying 2 other doctors who only prolonged the injury through misdiagnosis). Dr. Duke is the only one that gave a proper diagnosis and treatment and got me back on the road right away. Since then, I have been going there regularly for any running injury and for maintenance while training. Highly recommend!
in New York, NY |
For over 19 years, I have been seeing Dr. Duke every five to six weeks to ensure that I can maintain my active life style and minimize injuries. Over the years, I have recommended Dr. Duke to many friends and acquaintances who have thanked me for introducing them to such a knowledgeable and caring individual.
in nyc,ny |
I highly recommend Dr Duke, Dr Duggan, Dr Amico and Dr Gulrajani for any and all sports or rehab related issues and injuries. They are very caring, responsive and knowledgable. I have referred many local athletes to them.
in New York, NY |
Drs Duke, Amico and Duggan have been key to helping me maintain an active, healthy lifestyle. When I push myself too far, they're the ones who not only help put me back together but give me the tools to take an active role in my recovery and prevent future injury.
in NY, NY |
I am a devoted runner that logs significant weekly miles and is prone to injury. In my 10 years as a patient, Dr. Duke and his team have never failed to rehab all of my injuries and allow me to return to running as quickly as possible. He is a master at diagnosing issues - far better than any practitioner I have seen over the years. In addition, he knows exactly what strengthening exercises to prescribe to keep strong while not under his care. I also follow his spot-on diet advice while training
in New York, NY |
Dr. Duke is an amazing Chiropractor. He has helped me through numerous running injuries and is one of the only chiropractors I have found that can adjust my neck in the city. Dr. Duke and his staff take such good care of each person that walks through their door and makes sure that their injuries are treated with great care.
in Ny ny |
Love love love Dr Duke. Fortunate and blessed to have found him. Can't go wrong!!!!!
in New York, NY |
I only recommend Dr Duke and his excellent team of doctors to friends and family for all sport or muscle related injuries. He is the best. He is the only doctor you need.
in New York, NY |
I've had a wonderful, productive experience with Dr. Duke and his team. They are knowledgeable, thoughtful and professional. Often times a doctor treats a patient like a statistic without truly getting to know and understand them. With Dr. Duke, he truly cares and takes as much time as is necessary to get to know you and to understand your needs and how he can best help you. His practice is a breath of fresh air relative to most of my other doctor visits.
in New York, NY |
One of the best doctors in the country. I went to see Dr. Duke because I severely sprained my ankle a few months ago. After being treated by another physiotherapist at a different clinic for a month and making no progress, I went to see Dr. Duke. After our first session, my ankle started to feel better and now 6 weeks later, I have zero pain and I'm back to 100%. I highly recommend Dr. Duke if you are an athlete or someone who likes to train like one- he will keep you in top condition.
in New York, NY |
Thank you Dr Duke for fixing my achilles. For past few years I spend thousands of dollars going to HSS doctors to fix my achilles and you did it in a month! Since my job is fitness and wellness, I need to always feel and be in my best, and o top I am a long distance runner with a love for speed! I never give up, and you helped me and still do to chase my goals!
in SOMERS, NEW YORK |
DR DUKE IS VERY CARING, COMPASSIONATE AND CARES DEEPLY ABOUT HIS PATIENTS.
in New York, NY |
Dr. Duke in one word...VALUABLE!.. He is truly a 5-Star doctor, a consummate professional..and has an incredible personalized approach. I have been seeing Dr Duke for the past 12 years..and he has more then likely saved me from neck surgery, possibly more then once. My body just performs better in general with the help of this man and when I am in any pain crisis, he is always by my side with clear and concise next steps to a positive outcome.
in New York, NY |
Dr. Duke is passionate, knowledgeable and conscientious. He shares a wealth of information with patients, ie writing his own books, blogs, and very sophisticated. Staff is A+++ and office is extremely organized and friendly and spotless.
Have you seen Dr. Scott Duke, DC?
Are you Dr. Duke?