Dr. Scott Cichosz, DC

Dr. Scott Cichosz, DC

Chiropractic  |
Male
Dr. Scott Cichosz, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Onalaska, WI.

1438 Main St

Onalaska, WI 54650

Learn about Dr. Cichosz

• Chiropractic

Dr. Cichosz does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Wisconsin.

Education data for Dr. Cichosz is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Cichosz has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Cichosz has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Cichosz does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Cichosz and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Cichosz's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Cichosz to family and friends
Dr. Cichosz's Performance
in Milan, IL |
I would recommend Dr. Scott to anyone. He's been adjusting my husband, daughters and me for going on 4months. I had been struggling with my posture for years and after seeing Dr. Scott and the entire staff in the office weekly plus doing traction exercises at home that they taught me in the office I can happily say my spine has never felt better.
in Davenport, IA |
It does not matter who you are, what your condition, or whether you think you have a problem or not, Dr. Scott Cichosz is someone you should see to maintain a healthy spine. After a car accident, I suffered from major whiplash and needed help with putting the curve back into my neck. Through adjustments, physical therapy, and the KINDNESS I received from Dr. Scott and his staff, I can proudly say I have a spine that is happy to live in my body again! Now, I go for maintenance adjustments.
in Bettendorf, IA |
When he helped me change my life I sent my wife and kids. We don't go to the medical doctor because we are not getting sick anymore. His wife has even helped some of my friends loose weight and get off heart and diabetes medications. I'd give him a shot.
in davenport |
Very professional, I recommended everyone to them.
Have you seen Dr. Scott Cichosz, DC?
Are you Dr. Cichosz?