Dr. Scott Bush, PHD

Dr. Bush
Telehealth services available

Dr Scott Donald Bush PhD

1802 N Alafaya Trl Orlando, FL 32826

Dr. Scott Bush, PHD is a Individual Counselor in Orlando, FL. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Bush to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Individual Counselors in your area

Review Highlight

"EMDR is something that I've never tried before. It is amazing with a little faith what this can really do for you. There are symptoms (ocd type symptoms)..."

- NikkiSee more reviews

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Offers Telehealth
  • Recent Reviews
    Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Bush treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Bush's conditions and procedures:

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Anxiety Attack
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Relationship Issues
  • Stress Management

Dr. Bush accepts

Dr. Bush accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
Blue Care HMO
Blue Select
BlueDental Choice

Dr. Bush's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Bush

Dr. Bush?
  • Listened & answered questions (113)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (111)
  • Explained conditions well (109)
  • Difficult to schedule appointment (4)
  • Office environment (4)
  • Appointment was rushed (3)
I feel whole for the first time in my life. Dr. Bush was able to fix me in just two sessions. Depression and anxiety are gone. I wake up every day without that feeling of dread in my gut. I am finally peaceful and happy in a way I never thought possible. It’s like a miracle, and I will forever be grateful to Dr. Bush!
Chris – May 07, 2021
Very very nice
Apr 26, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Bush, PHD?
I highly recommend Dr. Bush if you're looking for treatment in terms of trauma. This has helped me entirely and I feel like a giant weight has been lifted off my shoulders. It's a nice, quiet, pleasant and judge-free safe place to heal. Definite 5 stars.
Mar 31, 2021
Thank you for your kind words. I am so happy for...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Bush, PHD?
Dr. Bush has literally changed my life in a matter of weeks. I've gone from waking up with a pit in my stomach every morning and constant anxiety to waking up feeling peaceful and having good days in spite of the tumultuous circumstances happening in my life. EMDR was recommended to me by several people. A friend referred me to Dr Bush who has been responsive, caring, compassionate and guided me through the EMDR process seamlessly. After YEARS of seeing therapists, psychologists, psychiatrists and countless self help books and programs with little or no change, I am getting amazing, immediate results quickly and easily. The results of EMDR are nothing short of miraculous. The only people I've found that believe me are the ones who have done EMDR themselves. THANK YOU DR. BUSH! I'm looking forward to continuing our work together and hopefully send some new clients your way. You have changed my life and its only been a few weeks! This experience has been a total blessing.
David Lambros – Mar 06, 2021
Thank you for your kind words. Have fun with your...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Bush, PHD?
I’m so grateful that Dr. Bush came into my life. For years I have been looking for a solution that would actually help me and I finally found it with Dr Bush. I had extreme anxiety feom past traumas with family, death, loss and depression. I can now say that all of my anxiety is gone and I wake up feeling happy and hopeful. In my last session I was in tears from happiness relief gratitude and hope. I highly recommend him to anyone and everyone.
RB – Feb 13, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Bush, PHD?
I went to Dr. Bush with a lot of trauma to work through and severe manic episodes. I was riddled with social anxiety, the inability to be vulnerable with anyone and struggling to cope with the trauma I’d experienced. After my second appointment with Dr. Bush I realized my social anxiety had melted away, after my third I stopped experiencing manic episodes and during the fourth we worked through one of the most traumatic times in my life, but I left the appointment with a sense of relief. After every appointment I would call my family and rave to them about how magical of an experience it has been. I have been through copious amounts of therapy in the past and nothing has worked for me until I started working with Dr. Bush. I feel like a new person. With his helped, I’ve been able to fully process the things I’ve been through rather than learning coping mechanisms that work like a bandaid on a bullet wound. I can’t recommend Dr. Bush highly enough.
M.D. – Feb 11, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Bush, PHD?
Dr. Bush was referred by a friend of mine who knew I was dealing with a ton of past trauma. From suicide of loved ones, divorce, failed relationships, a history of ptsd, GAD, and severe anxiety--basically every year for 13 years, something catastrophic happened in my life that I blamed myself for. I suffered from feelings of helplessness and guilt in every aspect of my life for 13 years. I spent 3 hours with Dr. Bush and have a completely new perspective on life. As he calls it, I am looking through "a new lens". I am so so grateful and can not thank him enough as I truly feel he has given me my life back. I will refer him to every and anyone I know!
Jaime H. – Feb 09, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Bush, PHD?
Dr. Bush is a wonderful, down-to-earth person. I feel very lucky to have met him. He has helped improve my life tremendously. There were issues from my past that continued to impact the quality of my daily life and I’m so happy to say I don’t wrestle with those issues anymore thanks to him. I wish I would have taken the leap to start therapy sooner. Thank you, Dr. Bush for the effective and quick life changing therapy.
Jan 20, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Bush, PHD?
Dr. Bush is very knowledgeable, flexible and honest. I felt so much better after my first visit. He is amazing!
Jan 14, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Bush, PHD?
Dr. Bush is absolutely amazing!! The EDMR therapy is by far the best therapy for PTSD that I have used. I highly recommend Dr. Bush!!
M. Downs – Jan 13, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Bush, PHD?
Dr. Bush helped me so much with my anxiety through desensitizing me to my past trauma. I’m not nearly as anxious as I used to be and things have been going so smoothly.
LN – Jan 09, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Bush, PHD?
Dr. Bush has seen most of my family and has helped us all. I'm 18 and was anxious about meeting with him at first. He is extremely friendly and amazing at what he does! I have only seen him twice so far and the difference in my anxiety is huge.
Dec 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Bush, PHD?
I’ve been seeing Dr Bush for a few months. He was recommended to me bye a friend who talked highly of him. Dr. Bush gave me some homework on our first visit, he asked me to write down all the traumas in my life and rate them from 1-10. On our next visit we used the EMDR treatment and went through those traumas in my life. I have been dealing with anger most of my adult life. During the treatment Dr Bush had such a caring way of talking to me that we were able to pin point where my trauma originated from. It was from an event that I thought was minimal trauma in my life. Dr Bush has helped me deal with those triggers that make me angry. Dr Bush is a godly man and we have used scriptures to deal with my anger. I highly recommend anyone to seek help from Dr Bush. I’m not saying he is a good doctor because he is a godly man anyone will benefit from his treatment. He will only speak of God if you bring it up so don’t anyone feel as if he will try to preach to you. I Highly recommend him.
Ed – Dec 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Bush, PHD?
I started to see Dr Bush a little over 2 months ago, my life was a mess, I had a lot of childhood trauma, I didn't even have contact with my in-laws, and very little contact with my parents, I felt inferior and very controlling, my marriage was just a bit over the edge. I open my heart, it was God who used Dr Bush to find the root of all evil. today I feel like never before. Today I am Happy with myself, Happy in my marriage, I managed to restore the relationship with my in-laws and with my parents. Dr Bush impressed me with his professionalism, he is a man of God. Thank you very much
D. Pinheiro – Nov 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Bush, PHD?
I began seeing Dr. Bush 2 months ago. During this period of time, I have been very impressed and edified by his EMDR expertise and counsel. In my counseling sessions with Dr. Bush, I have been relieved of much traumatic, psychological and emotional damage. His therapeutic method has brought me an immense amount of healing and relief. Very grateful for Dr. Bush’s effective counseling services!
Yolanda Gonzalez – Nov 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Bush, PHD?
I was dealing with a lot of anxiety and it seemed like nothing could help. I went to Dr. Bush and he help to find the source of my anxiety and help me to release most of it. He is easy to talk and he makes you feel every comfortable. I highly recommend
Tay – Nov 05, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Bush, PHD?
Dr. Bush - you treated me earlier this year. You may remember I had a childhood birthday and nobody came to the party. Today is my birthday. I feel like this is the first birthday I have had in 50 years. My life has been changed in so many ways since seeing you. The world continues to be a new and better place for me. Thank you is just so small compared to what you have done for me. Thank you, may God bless you and your work as you continue to participate with Him in healing so many. I am in your debt for each joyful moment I now enjoy that would have eluded me without your help and blessing. I hope today is a great day for you, thanks to you it is a great day for me.
MDW – Oct 10, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Bush, PHD?
EMDR is something that I've never tried before. It is amazing with a little faith what this can really do for you. There are symptoms (ocd type symptoms) I've had since my young adult years that finally have made sense to me and are GONE. No medications. I was seeing a therapist for years and my anxiety and depression never went anywhere. After only 5 sessions I feel a dramatic difference. Thank you. I definitely recommend.
Nikki – Sep 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Bush, PHD?
Thank you Dr. Scott for truly desiring to help others by charging an affordable fee for therapy. The EMDR therapy has changed my marriage. It is such a blessing to be healed of so much emotional baggage. There was a certain flower In my yard growing up and every time I would pass it as an adult it would trigger a flood of bad memories of abuse I endured. Now when I pass that flower bc those memories have been desensitized, I can recognize it’s beauty! I am so grateful!
Karen – Aug 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Bush, PHD?
I'm overjoyed to be able to tell about my experience. I am 38 years old and had bone cancer at age 10, with a 6% chance of survival through the treatment of heavy Chemotherapy, Radiation therapy, and a Bone marrow transplant. I did survive but the life saving treatment left my thyroid, muscle groups in my lower back and hip area along with the nerves those areas a cross wired mess of constant cramping and pain that never got better only worse over the years. I have lived with a pain level of 6 or 7 since I was 14. I was now at a 8 and sometimes 9. Anyone that knows pain, knows what happens at a level 10. Dr. Bush told me that he may be able to help me with the debilitating pain I was in. He started out by explaining to me what he was going to do, and a step by step of what to expect. All I can say is WOW! Expect the unexpected! I walked in with pain making me want to cry. By the end of the session i couldn't find a pain level that made sense. My hip was a 2 or 3 I couldn't believe it!
Daniel Shaw – Aug 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Bush, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Bush?

My purpose in life is stated in a quote from the late Roberto Clemente (1972) Pittsburgh Pirate Baseball Player who died tragically at the age of...Read more

Certifications and Training: Florida Board of Health Licensed Mental Health Counselor MH 10961, Florida Board of Health Approved Sex Therapist, American...Read more

• Individual Counseling
  • Psychology
  • Psychotherapy
  • Relationship Counseling
  • Sex Therapy
  • Sleep Medicine (Psychiatry & Neurology)
  • Women's Counseling