Dr. Scott Bush, PHD

Individual CounselingMaleAge 60

Individual Counseling

Dr. Scott Bush, PHD is a Individual Counselor in Orlando, FL. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Scott Bush, PHD

Dr Scott Donald Bush PhD

1802 N Alafaya Trl Orlando, FL 32826 ()

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Individual Counselors in your area

"My purpose in life is stated in a quote from the late Roberto Clemente (1972) Pittsburgh Pirate Baseball Player who died tragically at the age of 38 when a plane he chartered to deliver aid to earthquake-stricken Nicaragua c..."

- Dr. Scott Bush, PHD

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Recent Reviews
    Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Bush treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Bush's conditions and procedures:

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Anxiety Attack
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Relationship Issues
  • Stress Management

Dr. Bush accepts

Dr. Bush accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
Blue Care HMO
Blue Select
BlueDental Choice

Dr. Bush's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Bush

Dr. Bush

Life Changing
Dr. Bush helped me change my entire perspective and made me feel better than I have ever felt about myself. I was lost for so long and Dr. Bush guided me back to feeling empowered and independent. I would recommend him to anyone in the pursuit of happiness. It all starts with your mind.
ALV – May 03, 2022
Hypnosis
I couldn’t smell for almost a year and one session with doctor bush and hypnosis brought my smell back. I didn’t think it was possible that I was going to smell again but smelling that peppermint oil afterwards, I knew it worked.
Paige michels – Apr 25, 2022
10/10 Recommend
Dr. Scott Bush phenomenally and graciously guided me through the EMDR process. With mercy in his eyes, he empathetically created a safe space for me to process the horrors that held me captive. Dr. Bush cares deeply for people and their pain: his words and methods help heal hurting hearts. Dr. Bush explains difficult concepts and assures individuals of their safety. Dr. Bush partners with people to pull them out of darkness and into glorious light. Freedom awaits people at the completion of their time with Dr. Bush.
Hope – Apr 25, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Bush, PHD?
Very helpful and highly recommend
Dr.bush helped me with my anxiety, panic attacks and family issues from the past in which made my anxiety worse. After a few sessions with him I now know how to handle my anxiety in a way to prevent my panic attacks. Since my visits I also have excepted the family issues from the past and see everything differently now I’m really thankful for what he has done for me and I highly recommend Dr.bush.
Apr 06, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Bush, PHD?
Dr. Bush helped me with mental issues that affected my performance after prostate removal surgery. I highly recommend him. He is kind and encouraging. Very easy to talk to.
Feb 15, 2022
Very helpful therapy
Through my time with Dr. Bush I was finally able to process some traumas from my life. The type of therapy he used was different that anything I had had before and it proved highly effective. Instead of taking years, it only took a month. The therapy, along with my new medication, brought my anxiety down from through the roof to barely any anxiety. So thankful and happy for this result! Not only would I recommend Dr. Bush to family and friends, but I would also see him again in the future if any more issues arise.
Satisfied Patient – Feb 05, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Bush, PHD?
My life has transformed after only 6 sessions with Dr Bush. He provided me with personalized care in each area I needed help. This included EDMR for PTSD, anxiety and depression, and sexual performance. He is kind, empathetic, and very encouraging. Each session was completely personalized to my needs as I progressed in healing. Dr Bush has helped me work through past traumas that were triggering anxiety and chronic physical pain. I used to feel like a victim in life, but now I feel so confident on a daily basis. It is treatment I originally avoided, but now I am so glad I did. I highly recommend Dr Bush for anyone seeking effective, personal psychological care.
Jan 05, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Bush, PHD?
Dr. Scott has helped lift the weight of shame and guilt off my chest that I have carried for years. He's helped me finally smile and laugh freely! Thank you again, forever grateful!
Oct 15, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Bush, PHD?
Dr Bush, in a very real sense, has helped me make absolutely incredible improvements to my overall mental health which has lead directly to a much happier home life and better relationships with my family. I have already recommended Dr. Bush to members of my family and I would certainly recommend Dr. Bush to anyone that is looking to take care of their mental health. Thanks Dr. Bush!
Mark Williams – Aug 30, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Bush, PHD?
Dr. Bush helped me work through issues I've been carrying with me for 15 years. 100% recommend, come see him and he will help you renew your mind.
R.B. – Jul 27, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Bush, PHD?
Dr Bush really helped me with my anxiety issues and helping me get over an issue I have been struggling with for a long time. He helped me view life in a new way and I am so grateful for his help! I would highly recommend him! Great Doc!
Jun 29, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Bush, PHD?
I feel whole for the first time in my life. Dr. Bush was able to fix me in just two sessions. Depression and anxiety are gone. I wake up every day without that feeling of dread in my gut. I am finally peaceful and happy in a way I never thought possible. It’s like a miracle, and I will forever be grateful to Dr. Bush!
Chris – May 07, 2021
Very very nice
Apr 26, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Bush, PHD?
I highly recommend Dr. Bush if you're looking for treatment in terms of trauma. This has helped me entirely and I feel like a giant weight has been lifted off my shoulders. It's a nice, quiet, pleasant and judge-free safe place to heal. Definite 5 stars.
Mar 31, 2021
Thank you for your kind words. I am so happy for...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Bush, PHD?
Dr. Bush has literally changed my life in a matter of weeks. I've gone from waking up with a pit in my stomach every morning and constant anxiety to waking up feeling peaceful and having good days in spite of the tumultuous circumstances happening in my life. EMDR was recommended to me by several people. A friend referred me to Dr Bush who has been responsive, caring, compassionate and guided me through the EMDR process seamlessly. After YEARS of seeing therapists, psychologists, psychiatrists and countless self help books and programs with little or no change, I am getting amazing, immediate results quickly and easily. The results of EMDR are nothing short of miraculous. The only people I've found that believe me are the ones who have done EMDR themselves. THANK YOU DR. BUSH! I'm looking forward to continuing our work together and hopefully send some new clients your way. You have changed my life and its only been a few weeks! This experience has been a total blessing.
David Lambros – Mar 06, 2021
Thank you for your kind words. Have fun with your...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Bush, PHD?
I’m so grateful that Dr. Bush came into my life. For years I have been looking for a solution that would actually help me and I finally found it with Dr Bush. I had extreme anxiety feom past traumas with family, death, loss and depression. I can now say that all of my anxiety is gone and I wake up feeling happy and hopeful. In my last session I was in tears from happiness relief gratitude and hope. I highly recommend him to anyone and everyone.
RB – Feb 13, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Bush, PHD?
I went to Dr. Bush with a lot of trauma to work through and severe manic episodes. I was riddled with social anxiety, the inability to be vulnerable with anyone and struggling to cope with the trauma I’d experienced. After my second appointment with Dr. Bush I realized my social anxiety had melted away, after my third I stopped experiencing manic episodes and during the fourth we worked through one of the most traumatic times in my life, but I left the appointment with a sense of relief. After every appointment I would call my family and rave to them about how magical of an experience it has been. I have been through copious amounts of therapy in the past and nothing has worked for me until I started working with Dr. Bush. I feel like a new person. With his helped, I’ve been able to fully process the things I’ve been through rather than learning coping mechanisms that work like a bandaid on a bullet wound. I can’t recommend Dr. Bush highly enough.
M.D. – Feb 11, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Bush, PHD?
Dr. Bush was referred by a friend of mine who knew I was dealing with a ton of past trauma. From suicide of loved ones, divorce, failed relationships, a history of ptsd, GAD, and severe anxiety--basically every year for 13 years, something catastrophic happened in my life that I blamed myself for. I suffered from feelings of helplessness and guilt in every aspect of my life for 13 years. I spent 3 hours with Dr. Bush and have a completely new perspective on life. As he calls it, I am looking through "a new lens". I am so so grateful and can not thank him enough as I truly feel he has given me my life back. I will refer him to every and anyone I know!
Jaime H. – Feb 09, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Bush, PHD?
Dr. Bush is a wonderful, down-to-earth person. I feel very lucky to have met him. He has helped improve my life tremendously. There were issues from my past that continued to impact the quality of my daily life and I’m so happy to say I don’t wrestle with those issues anymore thanks to him. I wish I would have taken the leap to start therapy sooner. Thank you, Dr. Bush for the effective and quick life changing therapy.
Jan 20, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Bush, PHD?
Dr. Bush is very knowledgeable, flexible and honest. I felt so much better after my first visit. He is amazing!
Jan 14, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Bush, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Bush?