Dr. Scott Bush, PHD

Dr. Scott Bush, PHD

Individual Counseling  |
Dr. Scott Bush, PHD is an individual counseling provider who practices in Celebration, FL. He is 55 years old. Dr. Bush is affiliated with Celebration Health.

400 Celebration Pl Fl 3

Celebration, FL 34747

Learn about Dr. Bush

This content was provided by Dr. Bush "My purpose in life is stated in a quote from the late Roberto Clemente (1972) Pittsburgh Pirate Baseball Player who died tragically at the age of 38 when a plane he chartered to deliver aid to earthquake-stricken Nicaragua crashed into the sea.

"Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth." Roberto Clemente  "

• Individual Counseling
  • Relationship Counseling
  • Sex Therapy
  • Women's Counseling
  • Women's Health Psychology

Dr. Bush does not have any board certifications listed.

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Anxiety Attack
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Depression
  • Relationship Issues

• Adolescent Counseling
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Couples Therapy

• Barry University Masters Of Science
    Other Education | Completed 2009
  • PHD American Academy Of Clinical Sexologists
    Other Education | Completed 2011

Dr. Bush has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Bush has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Bush does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bush and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bush's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bush to family and friends
Dr. Bush's Performance
Orlando, FL |
I have deep respect for Dr. Bush. He is knowledgeable, professional, and compassionate. I highly recommend him.
in Orlando, FL |
Dr. Bush is fabulous at treating anxiety! His therapy has truly impacted my quality of life! Thank you, Dr. Bush!
in Davenport FL |
I found Scott Donald Busch by researching psychologists who use EMDR. Let me tell you, finding and working with Dr. Scott Donald Busch has been one of the most rewarding experiences of my life. I never feel rushed and he takes the time to listen and actually explain things in really interesting and unique ways. The EMDR technique is out of this world and has helped me extraordinarily. I am proud of the work I have accomplished with Dr. Busch and am very thankful for his time and skills.
Winter Garden, FL |
Dr. Bush is one of a kind. Hes compassionate and really cares about his patients. He helps find the root of your problems and then uses emdr therapy to reprogram the brain. After 2 sessions of emdr, I havent had any panic attacks. Hes also a pleasure to talk to and a great listener. Hes not only helped with my panic attacks, but also with my relationship with my wife. Dr bush has made me start feeling whole again. Hands down one of the best psychologist.
Orlando, FL |
I take every opportunity I get to tell everyone about Dr Scott's wonderful therapy sessions, to CURE anxiety and panic attacks! He provides a comfortable environment and is a wonderful listener! Be patient with the process is my best advice; you CAN be cured and Dr Scott can make it happen for you!
Ocoee, FL |
What a breath of fresh air. Dr. Scott Bush saved my life. I would recommend him to anyone experiencing high anxiety, panic attacks or trauma of any kind.
Orlando, FL |
He was the greastest thing that has ever happened to me. I have been to many different therapists, that I had almost given up, because none of them helped me. He really worked to help me mentally become a better person. I have really high anxiety that I couldn't live with anymore. Dr. Bush helped me learn different strategies to help me cope with it. I have become a person again!
Orlando, FL |
Excellent therapist who truly cares about his patients. Wonderful insight.
in Orlando, FL |
Dr Bush is amazing! I feel like I have come far in the last year since I've been going to him. He is kind and listens to what I have to say and gives me suggestions on how I can help better my life. He has given me tools that I use after my sessions. I would recommend him to everyone!
in Kissimmee, FL |
His emdr therapy saved my husbands life and our marriage. One two hr session and all his traumas are just gone! I recommend it to anyone.
in Kissimmee, FL |
Dr. Bush works with my teenage daughter and he is fabulous. She absolutely adores him he is loving, caring, patient, honest and open in his communication.
in Lake Buena Vista , FL |
Dr. Bush helped me deal with emotional baggage that I've been carrying with me for over 50 years. I didn't think it was possible. He is so easy to talk to. He is so patient and supportive. I was able to talk with him like he was an old friend. His therapy really engaged my brain. When my session was finished, it felt like he had actually massaged my brain- releasing stress. My sleep that night was so refreshing ! Now I catch myself smiling. Dr. Bush has given me HOPE for a better life !
in Debary, FL |
Dr. Bush is caring, supportive, and honest. The therapy he suggested for me worked better than anything I've ever tried before. I am a new person thanks to Dr. Bush and I will be eternally grateful.
in Davenport, FL |
Dr. Bush is one of the best therapists I've been to. I just had my first session with him today and he works hard with you and takes his time to uncover the help you need. He's patient and understanding and I look forward to working again with him in the near future. One of the things I like about the way he does things is he tries to learn everything about you--meaning, he even goes as far back as to when you were just 2 or 3 years old to discover the hidden roots that need to be identified.
Orlando, FL |
A passionate and constant professional. Dr Bush deeply cares for his patients and the hardships phycological disabilities impose on them. He invests time to understand the needs of each client and personalizes the treatment plan using the best current medical procedures available. I Highly recommend Dr Bush for any needs his services cover. A great Dr. and a great humanitarian!
in Maitland, FL |
Before seeing Dr. Bush I struggled with anxiety and panic attacks as well as depression on a daily basis. Medication wasn't even as effective as it had been. After seeing Dr. Bush the first time I was blown away by the almost instant relief from anxiety. In the week and a half between that first appointment and my second I had very little anxiety. I went from barely functioning to thriving! He is incredible and I would highly recommend him to anyone who could benefit from his services.
in Davenport, FL |
Dr. Bush was very kind and he made me feel comfortable. It was easy to talk to him because I felt like he truly cared.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
He made me feel welcome and at home from the very start. I felt safe and understood. The best counciling experience I have ever had. Thank you.
Have you seen Dr. Scott Bush, PHD?
Are you Dr. Bush?