Dr. Scott Bush, PHD

Dr. Scott Bush, PHD

Individual Counseling  ·
Dr. Scott Bush, PHD is an individual counselor in Celebration, FL. He specializes in individual counseling, interventional pain medicine, and more.Read his story

400 Celebration Pl Fl 3

Celebration, FL 34747

Learn about Dr. Bush

Dr. Bush's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Bush "Certifications and Training: Florida Board of Health Licensed Mental Health Counselor MH 10961, Florida Board of Health Approved Sex Therapist, American Board of Sexology Certified Clinical Sexologist #2920, Diplomat of the American Board of Sexology, Board of Health Approved Supervisor for Marriage and Family Interns, Mental Health Counselor Interns, and Sex Therapists, Level One and Level Two EMDR PsychotherapyTraining for Trauma, Level 3 Qualification for PAR Psychological Testing (Highest Level of Expertise) Level 3 Qualified for Pearson Psychological Testing (Highest Level of Expertise) MBTI Certified Trainer Brain Spotting CITI Research Training Books Written: Christian Guide to Mental Health (author), The Book on Parenting (co-author) Radio:Former Co-Host Fox Sports Radio - 1080 The Team - Relevant Vision "Ask the Doc" Former Co-Host WTLN Salem Communications - The Vision Radio Program "Ask the Doc""

This content was provided by Dr. Bush "My purpose in life is stated in a quote from the late Roberto Clemente (1972) Pittsburgh Pirate Baseball Player who died tragically at the age of 38 when a plane he chartered to deliver aid to earthquake-stricken Nicaragua crashed into the sea.

"Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth." Roberto Clemente  "

• Individual Counseling
  • Relationship Counseling
  • Sex Therapy
  • Women's Counseling
  • Women's Health Psychology

Dr. Bush does not have any board certifications listed.

• Adolescent Counseling
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Couples Therapy
  • Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
  • Individual Therapy

• Barry University Masters Of Science
    Other Education | Completed 2009
  • PHD American Academy Of Clinical Sexologists
    Other Education | Completed 2011

Dr. Bush has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Bush has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Bush does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bush and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bush's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bush to family and friends

Dr. Bush's Performance

I have been treated by several psychologists in the past, but Dr. Bush is the only one who I feel has actually helped me resolve some issues. I'm doing much better with problems I've always had with "white coat syndrome". He gets to the root of the problems and this has been very beneficial. ...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Today I had my first session with Dr. Bush and was astonished at the results in a short amount of time. I have suffered from anxiety for over 15 years and have been to multiple psychologists, which ended in no results. In my first session with Dr. Bush, he accomplished more than all the other...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr Bush is awesome. he definitely helped me with my PTSD. I feel so much better with only one treatment but it was so amazing that I want to come backfire him to help me with other issues in my life. Anyone suffering from PTSD please make appointment to see Dr Bush and try EMDR, I promise you will...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I have had more progress and felt comfortable since the first time I stepped into His office. I highly recommend Dr. Bush to anyone who has been struggling with issues and wishes to resolve them.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Living with anxiety my entire life felt like a losing battle. With Dr. Bush I have never felt better about myself and about my life. It has honestly changed my life with the way I think every single day. It's amazing!
Are you Dr. Bush?

Nearby providers with similar experience

Individual Counseling