Dr. Scott Bush, PHD

Dr. Bush
Telehealth services available

Dr Scott Donald Bush PhD

7151 University Blvd Winter Park, FL 32792

Dr. Scott Bush, PHD is a Individual Counselor in Winter Park, FL. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Bush to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Individual Counselors in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Offers Telehealth
  • Recent Reviews
    Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Bush treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Bush's conditions and procedures:

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Anxiety Attack
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Relationship Issues

Dr. Bush accepts

Dr. Bush accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
Blue Care HMO
Blue Select
BlueDental Choice

Dr. Bush's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Bush

Dr. Bush?
I started to see Dr Bush a little over 2 months ago, my life was a mess, I had a lot of childhood trauma, I didn't even have contact with my in-laws, and very little contact with my parents, I felt inferior and very controlling, my marriage was just a bit over the edge. I open my heart, it was God who used Dr Bush to find the root of all evil. today I feel like never before. Today I am Happy with myself, Happy in my marriage, I managed to restore the relationship with my in-laws and with my parents. Dr Bush impressed me with his professionalism, he is a man of God. Thank you very much
D. Pinheiro – Nov 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Bush, PHD?
I began seeing Dr. Bush 2 months ago. During this period of time, I have been very impressed and edified by his EMDR expertise and counsel. In my counseling sessions with Dr. Bush, I have been relieved of much traumatic, psychological and emotional damage. His therapeutic method has brought me an immense amount of healing and relief. Very grateful for Dr. Bush’s effective counseling services!
Yolanda Gonzalez – Nov 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Bush, PHD?
I was dealing with a lot of anxiety and it seemed like nothing could help. I went to Dr. Bush and he help to find the source of my anxiety and help me to release most of it. He is easy to talk and he makes you feel every comfortable. I highly recommend
Tay – Nov 05, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Bush, PHD?
Dr. Bush - you treated me earlier this year. You may remember I had a childhood birthday and nobody came to the party. Today is my birthday. I feel like this is the first birthday I have had in 50 years. My life has been changed in so many ways since seeing you. The world continues to be a new and better place for me. Thank you is just so small compared to what you have done for me. Thank you, may God bless you and your work as you continue to participate with Him in healing so many. I am in your debt for each joyful moment I now enjoy that would have eluded me without your help and blessing. I hope today is a great day for you, thanks to you it is a great day for me.
MDW – Oct 10, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Bush, PHD?
EMDR is something that I've never tried before. It is amazing with a little faith what this can really do for you. There are symptoms (ocd type symptoms) I've had since my young adult years that finally have made sense to me and are GONE. No medications. I was seeing a therapist for years and my anxiety and depression never went anywhere. After only 5 sessions I feel a dramatic difference. Thank you. I definitely recommend.
Nikki – Sep 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Bush, PHD?
Dr Bush is very skilled, very kind and very easy to get along with. I highly recommend him.
Sep 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Bush, PHD?
Dr. Bush is very profesional. He is very experienced. I highly recommend his services.
Sep 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Bush, PHD?
This man verbally harassed me via text and will not let the public see any reviews he doesn’t write himself or pay for. Beware!!!
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Sep 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Bush, PHD?
Thank you Dr. Scott for truly desiring to help others by charging an affordable fee for therapy. The EMDR therapy has changed my marriage. It is such a blessing to be healed of so much emotional baggage. There was a certain flower In my yard growing up and every time I would pass it as an adult it would trigger a flood of bad memories of abuse I endured. Now when I pass that flower bc those memories have been desensitized, I can recognize it’s beauty! I am so grateful!
Karen – Aug 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Bush, PHD?
I'm overjoyed to be able to tell about my experience. I am 38 years old and had bone cancer at age 10, with a 6% chance of survival through the treatment of heavy Chemotherapy, Radiation therapy, and a Bone marrow transplant. I did survive but the life saving treatment left my thyroid, muscle groups in my lower back and hip area along with the nerves those areas a cross wired mess of constant cramping and pain that never got better only worse over the years. I have lived with a pain level of 6 or 7 since I was 14. I was now at a 8 and sometimes 9. Anyone that knows pain, knows what happens at a level 10. Dr. Bush told me that he may be able to help me with the debilitating pain I was in. He started out by explaining to me what he was going to do, and a step by step of what to expect. All I can say is WOW! Expect the unexpected! I walked in with pain making me want to cry. By the end of the session i couldn't find a pain level that made sense. My hip was a 2 or 3 I couldn't believe it!
Daniel Shaw – Aug 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Bush, PHD?
It is evident that Dr. Bush is passionate and gifted in ministering to the hearts of the hurt and broken. He strongly believes in full and radical healing for ALL of his clients. Dr Bush assists well in positioning your heart for breakthrough. He is not your "ordinary therapist". He does not try to "fix you" or keep you coming back for sessions (active income). His heart is genuine and for full restoration. He is transparent with his goal and intentions. I trust his decisions and perspectives in regards to the process. It is important to keep an open mind and be willing to be vulnerable. I am very grateful for my sessions with Dr. Scott Bush. I believe that we have completely uprooted some seriously deep wounds & weeds in my heart from my past. I know full well that these sessions genuinely offered healing and restoration emotionally, physically, and spiritually. I am pleased. I would definitely recommend to friends and family. Thank you Dr. Bush!
Hannah – Aug 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Bush, PHD?
I cannot stress enough how drastically my life has changed since I’ve been seeing Dr. Bush. I came in a ball of anxiety and I am now the calmest I have ever been. I’ve suffered from severe anxiety since I can remember, and to be almost 30 now and not have any is a miracle in itself. I haven’t had a panic or anxiety attack since our first session. This therapy has saved my life.. I’m able to sleep at night, to feel things without the horrible anxiety in the background. This works, and I am really the best version of myself now.
Batya – Aug 03, 2020
I'm so happy for you! Thank you for your kind...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Bush, PHD?
I highly recommend Dr. Bush for those that deal with anxiety, stress, PTSD, and who have experienced any traumatic events in there life. I came to Dr. Bush feeling heavy, in pain, irrational and left feeling light, understanding and free! He is an amazing professional! Thank you Dr. Bush for being apart of my healing!
Amanda – Jul 26, 2020
I am so happy you had a great outcome. Enjoy your...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Bush, PHD?
Dr. Bush is very caring, knowledgable and professional. EDMR therapy has worked wonders for me and my Traumas. I could not have gotten through without this type of Therapy. I highly recommend Dr. Bush!!!! Kathrine
Kathrine – Jul 14, 2020
Dr. Bush's Reply – Flag
Thank you for your kind review.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Bush, PHD?
I’m a veteran who thought I could NEVER be cured. I literally went through 7 years of talk and drug therapy, but Dr. Bush cured me in only 2 visits. I recommend his services 100%.
Kyle Moore – Jul 12, 2020
Everyone is curable sir. I am happy that you were...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Bush, PHD?
A very trusted professional, he has been there for us for years and we trust his treatment, he is knowledgeable, professional, caring and we highly recommend him. Awesome with EMDR therapy for trauma.
Jul 08, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Bush, PHD?
Dr. Bush is one of the best doctors I've ever met. For as long as I can remember, I've struggled with aquaphobia. Even though I was able to rationalize that I was safe underwater, I would experience unreasonable and debilitating fear. After one hypnosis session, that fear is gone. I can put my head underwater and feel completely calm. The change is unbelievable. I definitely recommend Dr. Bush!
Jun 22, 2020
Enjoy swimming! I am glad you got a great...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Bush, PHD?
I would highly recommend Dr. Scott Bush. I found him to be kind, thoughtful and caring. I felt comfortable at my appointment and I also felt that he was genuinely concerned with my well-being. I really feel like I got a lot of value from my visits.
Dana R – Jun 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Bush, PHD?
Due to the covid issues and my work issues doc was more than willing to work with me on my anger problems within the first two sessions I noticed a big change and how I was thinking about things and how I was approaching things. I plan to do more sessions here in the near future
Jun 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Bush, PHD?
I have suffered almost my whole life dealing with anxiety and anger issues. I have been through many counselors and psychiatrist in the last 30 years and my symptoms keeps reoccurring effecting my relationships. All they did was treat it with medications but the underlying problems was still there. A friend referred me to Dr. Bush and I was skeptical. He was able to see that the root of my problems stemmed from severe emotional and physical trauma that I sustained from early childhood through adolescence. My life significantly improved after EMDR sessions. I'm off my anxiety medication and now I'm able to see things in life clearly and act on situations accordingly. My way of life has improved dramatically. Dr. Bush is compassionate in his work. He closely monitored my developments throughout my treatments. He is soft spoke, kind, understanding and sincerely sympathetic and empathetic to my issues. What he did with me in 3 MONTHS, others couldn't do in the 30 YEARS trying to get help.
Jose N. – Jun 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Bush, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Bush?

My purpose in life is stated in a quote from the late Roberto Clemente (1972) Pittsburgh Pirate Baseball Player who died tragically at the age of...Read more

Certifications and Training: Florida Board of Health Licensed Mental Health Counselor MH 10961, Florida Board of Health Approved Sex Therapist, American...Read more

• Individual Counseling
  • Psychology
  • Psychotherapy
  • Relationship Counseling
  • Sex Therapy
  • Sleep Medicine (Psychiatry & Neurology)
  • Women's Counseling