Dr. Scott Bush, PHD

Individual Counseling ·  Male · Age 57

Dr. Bush

Dr. Scott Bush, PHD is an individual counselor in Orlando, FL. He specializes in individual counseling, interventional pain medicine, and more.

Make an appointment

Dr. Bush accepts

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Bush treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Bush's conditions and procedures:

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Adolescent Counseling
  • Anxiety Attack
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Couples Therapy
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
  • Individual Therapy
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Relationship Issues
  • Relaxation Therapy
  • Stress Management

My purpose in life is stated in a quote from the late Roberto Clemente (1972) Pittsburgh Pirate Baseball Player who died tragically at the age of 38 when a plane he chartered to deliver aid to earthquake-stricken Nicaragua crashed into the sea.&...

• Individual Counseling

Dr. Bush?
Dr. Bush's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Scott Bush, PHD
RecentMost Helpful
Dr. Scott Bush is very knowledgeable, caring,understanding, and he listens. He goes above and beyond to help.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Bush, PHD?
Dr. Bush has worked wonders for me. I saw him for 7 sessions and my emotional eating is gone. I have lost 57 pounds so far in my life changing journey of healthy eating. I am able to stay away from donuts, candy, and cookies. I have recommended Dr. Bush to many colleagues when they as what I am doing to lose weight. I have been able to get off of one of my blood pressure medicines too. I feel like a whole new person thanks to Dr. Bush!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Bush, PHD?
Scott is a consummate Psychologist, a true professional, and exceptional in his ability to identify a patient’s core issue(s). He is insightful and quick in his assessments and strategies for solutions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Bush, PHD?
I have been coming to Dr.Bush to get rid of some suppressed pain that I was having from my childhood. Not only has he helped with these things that I suppressed, he has also helped with other issues that I didn't even know was there. I highly recommend Dr.Bush.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Bush, PHD?
Dr.Bush has helped me get through things i didn't even know were troubling me and helped me appreciate my self and to have more self worth also he's showed me that its ok to talk to somebody about your problems because before i just thought if you talked to somebody for help that you were weak and couldn't handle your issues on your own but now i see that's not the case.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Bush, PHD?
My 18 yr old son was in a serious car accident and was terrified to drive afterwards. Dr. Bush was able to meet with him on short notice and after his EDMR therapy, he was driving the next day! Merritt Island, Fl. March 2019
I am very happy about the good outcome. Thank you...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Bush, PHD?
Dr Bush has change my daughter life. She been suffering panics attacks, anxiety and depression. He took his time and treated with compasión, respect and EMDR therapy has change her life for better. Thank you Dr Bush
I am happy her life has been changed. Thank you...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Bush, PHD?
I'm a tough guy.....doing a tour of duty in Army during the Viet Nam era and working as a firefighter in a large city didn't phase me. I was bullet proof......until I received a diagnosis of prostate cancer. Then, my world changed. My life from the time of diagnosis and three years afterward was controlled by my anxiety over the disease. Dr. Bush, using EMDR bilateral processing, brought my anxiety level from a 10+ to a 1. I can't say enough about this gentleman. I am ever in his debt.
It was an honor to work with you sir. Thank you...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Bush, PHD?
This experience thus far has been amazing. I was skeptical at first but it has truly changed my outlook on life and my relationship with others for the best! If you are thinking about coming you should!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Bush, PHD?
The best experience ever. This men of God really have a gift ????. He can really help. Best customer service. You will feel better right after the first visit.
What I have is a gifting from God. I am delighted...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Bush, PHD?
Dr. Bush is fantastic! I came to see him because my anxiety and stress was beginning to take an unwanted toll in my life. After a few sessions and an EMDR treatment, my life began to change for the better. I cannot express my gratitude for his service. Thank you Dr. Bush!
Thank you for your kind words.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Bush, PHD?
Dr. Bush has literally changed my life with EMDR! I have struggled with generalized anxiety disorder, panic disorder, and depression since I was 8 years old. I was on the strongest medication they make to treat it and I was still suffering with it. After my treatments with him I was able to come off ALL my medications. He is truly a miracle worker! I had given up hope that I would ever feel "normal" again and he gave my life back to me. If you are considering seeing him go! You won't be sorry!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Bush, PHD?
I'm not sure I can put into words how much Dr. Bush helped my 14 year old with her panic attacks. A new school with a new schedule turned into a nightmarish beginning to high school. Dr. Bush returned our desperate phone call to him on a weekend and he saw my daughter on Monday morning at 7 a.m. Our emergency WAS his emergency. As a mom praying for intervention, his call was an answer to prayer. EMDR is a miracle. Dr. Bush keeps treating until the patient is FREE of the pain and suffering.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Bush, PHD?
Dr. Bush saved my life! His commitment to care and his professionalism made a very difficult time in my life, the pivotal turn of my life. I was recommended to him by chance and the risk I took being vulnerable was the best decision of my life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Bush, PHD?
Best decision I ever made! This mode of therapy works wonders in quickly breaking down your issues and helping you realign your life. Dr. Bush is a Godsend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Bush, PHD?
Dr Bush is a miracle worker and I just wanted to say thank you so much for everything you have done for my husband and I cause our relationship is amazing now and I feel myself falling in love with him all over again. I can truly say he is not an alcoholic anymore. In the past week he has had 2 mangoritas and 1 beer compared to a 5th of vodka everyday. He is helping me with dinner and cleanup and we have dinner together now.You have literally saved our marriage and I am forever grateful for you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Bush, PHD?
Dr. Scott Bush is a miracle worker. It has been such a blessing to be able to find someone to help create a miracle in my life. After suffering from a mental health illness and severe anxiety for 10 years he came into my life and paved a path for a successful and happy future. I could not be more thankful and grateful for what he has done and all the amazing things he has to offer this world. I felt so comfortable with him right from the start and that was super important to me. He's amazing!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Bush, PHD?
EMDR, Dr. Bush, and an external source of medication completely turned my life around from a severe depressive state to showing minimal, if not no, signs of depression. With a genuine will to surmount my obstacles and help from those three sources, I find that I can actually be regularly happy again. I find myself smiling and humming, and when I think of where I was nine months ago, I couldn't be happier with my results.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Bush, PHD?
With his great talent for listening and guidance; I change my perception for mental counselors. All this coupled with professionalism and human touch. Dr. Bush is the best choice. Judith Figueroa-Chang
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Bush, PHD?
Dr. Bush is amazing. He has helped my daughter with her eating disorder. He responded to me when she was in Florida Hospital and wasn't receiving therapy. He was the only one who answered my desperate call and went to see her at the hospital. He gave me hope when I had lost all hope. He also has helped my husband and myself with issues that were tearing our marriage apart. Helping my husband learn how to help me with dealing with a daughter with an eating disorder.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Bush?

Dr Scott Donald Bush PhD