Dr. Scott Bush, PHD

Dr. Scott Bush, PHD

Individual Counseling  ·
Dr. Scott Bush, PHD is an individual counselor in Orlando, FL. He specializes in individual counseling, interventional pain medicine, and more.Read his story

6900 Tavistock Lakes Blvd

Orlando, FL 32827

Learn about Dr. Bush

Dr. Bush's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Bush "Certifications and Training: Florida Board of Health Licensed Mental Health Counselor MH 10961, Florida Board of Health Approved Sex Therapist, American Board of Sexology Certified Clinical Sexologist #2920, Diplomat of the American Board of Sexology, Board of Health Approved Supervisor for Marriage and Family Interns, Mental Health Counselor Interns, and Sex Therapists, Level One and Level Two EMDR PsychotherapyTraining for Trauma, Level 3 Qualification for PAR Psychological Testing (Highest Level of Expertise) Level 3 Qualified for Pearson Psychological Testing (Highest Level of Expertise) MBTI Certified Trainer Brain Spotting CITI Research Training. Books Written: Christian Guide to Mental Health (author), The Book on Parenting (co-author) Radio:Former Co-Host Fox Sports Radio - 1080 The Team - Relevant Vision "Ask the Doc" Former Co-Host WTLN Salem Communications - The Vision Radio Program "Ask the Doc""

This content was provided by Dr. Bush "My purpose in life is stated in a quote from the late Roberto Clemente (1972) Pittsburgh Pirate Baseball Player who died tragically at the age of 38 when a plane he chartered to deliver aid to earthquake-stricken Nicaragua crashed into the sea.

"Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth." Roberto Clemente

You probably will not find a Licensed Mental Health Counselor with higher patient reviews. Thank you to my patients for sharing their experience.  "

• Individual Counseling
  • Relationship Counseling
  • Sex Therapy
  • Women's Counseling
  • Women's Health Psychology

Dr. Bush does not have any board certifications listed.

• Adolescent Counseling
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Couples Therapy
  • Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
  • Individual Therapy
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Relaxation Therapy
  • Stress Management

• Barry Univ
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2004
  • Family Pediatric
    Internship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Bush has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Bush has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Bush does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bush and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bush's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Bush

Dr. Bush?
Dr. Bush's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Scott Bush, PHD
I'm not sure I can put into words how much Dr. Bush helped my 14 year old with her panic attacks. A new school with a new schedule turned into a nightmarish beginning to high school. Dr. Bush returned our desperate phone call to him on a weekend and he saw my daughter on Monday morning at 7 a.m....Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Bush, PHD?
Dr Bush is simply amazing!!! I have suffered with horrible back pain for many years now. Whenever I would mop my house or carry my youngest son for too long my back would get thrown out. I literally couldn’t walk the pain was so bad! He figured out the pain was actually attached to a...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Bush, PHD?
Dr. Bush saved my life! His commitment to care and his professionalism made a very difficult time in my life, the pivotal turn of my life. I was recommended to him by chance and the risk I took being vulnerable was the best decision of my life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Bush, PHD?
Best decision I ever made! This mode of therapy works wonders in quickly breaking down your issues and helping you realign your life. Dr. Bush is a Godsend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Bush, PHD?
Dr Bush is a miracle worker and I just wanted to say thank you so much for everything you have done for my husband and I cause our relationship is amazing now and I feel myself falling in love with him all over again. I can truly say he is not an alcoholic anymore. In the past week he has had 2...Read More
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Bush?