Dr. Scott Bender, DC

ChiropracticMaleAge 53

Dr. Bender

Connecticut Spine & Health Center

1200 High Ridge Rd Stamford, CT 06905

Dr. Scott Bender, DC is a Chiropractor in Stamford, CT. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Bender to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Chiropractors in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for Connecticut

Check if Dr. Bender treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Bender accepts

Dr. Bender accepts the following insurance:

Pathway X Ind PPO Direct Access CT
Medicare

Dr. Bender's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Bender

Dr. Bender?
  • Explained conditions well (46)
  • Listened & answered questions (46)
  • Trusted the provider's decisions (46)
  • Appointment was rushed (1)
  • Difficult to schedule appointment (1)
  • Long wait times (1)
Dr. Bender is the most conscientious doctor I’ve ever had. He truly cares about each and every one of his patients. After a traumatic injury, I was in so much pain. The relief I’ve felt is amazing. He works magic.
Tina Parziale – Jun 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Bender, DC?
Dr. Bender is a rare gem in the medical field. He cares very much about his patients’ welfare. He never rushes you in and out of the office. He takes the time to evaluate your issues and never dismisses any of what you may be feeling. The office manager is thorough and caring and the office is very clean and well run. I finally feel like someone is able to help me with this chronic discomfort I have had for years! I am grateful to have found Dr. Bender!
Lauren Gale-Napach – Jun 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Bender, DC?
Dr Bender has helped me with my migraines. For the last 2 months I’ve been migraine free after suffering with them for almost 30 years. He and his office manager took great care of me, squeezing me in when needed and supporting me throughout the process. I encourage anyone to give them a try.
Karen – Nov 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Bender, DC?
Dr. Bender and staff do a phenomenal job with patient care and really make you feel comfortable. Dr. B is extremely knowledgeable and was able to fix me only after a few sessions. The front desk staff is also very accommodating. I would highly recommend them to friends and family!
Apr 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Bender, DC?
Dr. Bender's Atlas Orthogonal treatments for migraines changed my life! I tried Rx drugs, physical therapy, accupuncture, even cranial manipulation (moving the plates of the skull) - and this was the only thing that worked - changed my life! No worries - he won't crack the neck - in fact, I compare it to the sensation of the puff of air you get with eye exams! Go to him, he's wonderful. I go 3 or so times each year for maintenance- he won't try to get you to spend more than you need!
Mar 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Bender, DC?
I began seeing Dr. Bender in August. I came to him in very bad shape with a severe neck injury. Dr. Bender was outstanding! He spent a lot of time working with me the first visit and was honest about his hopes for my recovery. Dr. Bender decreased my pain considerably and has helped to restore my entire life. He is kind, compassionate, and truly talented.
Maureen Valenti – Oct 25, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Bender, DC?
Dr Bender has helped immensely with my pain management, from my cervical to lumbar regions. He’s always willing to try new modalities, and his office staff is first rate.
Michele in Fairfield, Ct – May 03, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Bender, DC?
Dr. Bender’s perspective on treating concussion symptoms via the unattended neck injury has put me back on the map. He’s caring, knowledgeable, patient and persistent. He works in concert with my team of providers to get me well on all fronts, recommending support in other areas where needed. I am so grateful for the care I receive from Dr. Bender, I can’t say enough about his kindness and willingness to go the extra mile to help.
D in Norwalk – Apr 25, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Bender, DC?
I was recommended by the Amen Clinic NYC to see Dr. Bender. I suffered from severe post concussion syndrome. Dr. Bender took time evaluating me and after a treatment, I felt immediate relief. I am 2 weeks after my appointment and continuing to improve thanks to Dr. Bender. Also, his office staff does an amazing job accommodating schedules for out of state patients. Looking forward to my follow up in 10 weeks.
Andrew Bamber in Newtown, PA – Jan 30, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Bender, DC?
Dr. Bender was absolutely amazing. I went in to get a check up and had my back adjusted. I feel so much better. Will be going back.
Stamford, CT – Nov 22, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Bender, DC?
Dr. Bender was recommended by my son's concussion specialist, Dr. Lee; his condition was complex; beyond a medium concussion, there was also spinal/ligament damage; he was unable to walk, see clearly and accomplish tasks on his own. Dr. Bender was integral to an extraordinary team to help him heal. He actively sought out other specialists to ensure that diagnoses and ongoing remedial treatments and therapy were accurate/actionable. CJ is now doing terrific! Dr. Bender is a top doc!
Dina in Easton, CT – Jul 22, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Bender, DC?
I had very bad migraines and have been to every type of doctor with no relief, a friend suggested I give Dr Bender a try. He was able to diagnose me right away with an xray and then went to work on my neck. I experienced relief almost immediately with significantly reduced pain. His office is always helpful in getting me in to see him if my neck goes out and they are always friendly and courteous.
Barton Rule in Stamford, CT – May 08, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Bender, DC?
Great doctor my son hadn't great results after just a few visits. He was very nice and made my son very comfortable.
Jennifer Delgado in Naugatuck, CT – May 03, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Bender, DC?
HAVE NO FEAR! People always fear chiropractors cracking their body in dangerous ways. Dr. Bender's sophisticated and GENTLE treatment is totally different and amazingly effective! His "orthogonal" adjustment aligns my neck with an almost imperceptible touch. I have had crippling migraines for three decades. My visits to Connecticut Spine & Health were the ONLY relief I've ever gotten. The headaches are practically gone! Also, his staff is always friendly and professional! I recommend him highly!
Patricia M. LaRussa in Scarsdale, NY – Apr 25, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Bender, DC?
Dr. Bender is compassionate. I was in a great deal of pain when I first went to see him and he really wanted to help me. I was very pleased with the care I received from him.
Judith in Stamford, CT – Apr 21, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Bender, DC?
In his comprehensive exam, Dr. Bender examined and treated my neck, identifying the source of chronic pain and balance issues as a result of a serious traffic accident. This helped me significantly as I have now added chiropractic treatment to my overall rehabilitation program. And, as I do not live in the area, he helped refer me to an outstanding chiropractor near me.
Dubai, UAE – Apr 21, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Bender, DC?
Dr. Bender achieved better results in one adjustment than I had received from two years of treatment from an osteopath. Highly recommend Atlas Orthogonal treatment and Dr. Bender.
Trumbull, CT – Apr 21, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Bender, DC?
Dr Scott Bender has an in depth knowledge of the workings of the spine and the interaction of the spine and brain. The treatment he employs has helped myself and my wife. My wife who has had multiple back surgeries and of late has experienced a recurrence of some of the symptoms the she experienced 20 years ago prior to her first neck surgery. The treatment that Dr Scott Bender performs has provided relief. She is no longer a candidate for surgery to fix the problem. Thank you Dr Scott.
Joseph Scafidi in West Islip NY – Apr 21, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Bender, DC?
We wholeheartedly recommend Dr. Bender. First, he offers expertise and treatment techniques beyond what other chiropractors have offered me over the years, including the Atlas Orthogonal machine to safely and gently treat neck-related issues, which impact the rest of the spine and body. The entire staff is welcoming and highly professional in a very comfortable office. Multiple family members have been effectively treated here for a variety of concerns and have been very happy.
JC in CT – Apr 20, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Bender, DC?
Dr. Bender is an excellent doctor. His knowledge and patient care is all that one could ever hope to find but rarely does. He's truly great. Glad to know him.
No in CT – Apr 20, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Bender, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Bender?

Whether you’re looking for relief from severe chronic pain, searching for ways to beat the aches and pains of day-to-day living, or seeking optimal...Read more

Scott Bender, D.C., B.C.A.O. is the founder and director of Connecticut Spine & Health Center, the first Atlas Orthogonal Healthcare Center in...Read more

• Chiropractic