Scott Bahng, LAC

AcupunctureMaleAge 55

Scott Bahng

Fibromyalgia Migraine Anxiety Acupuncture Treasure

1525 E Ontario Ave Ste 104 Corona, CA 92881

Scott Bahng, LAC is a Acupuncturist in Corona, CA. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Scott Bahng to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Acupuncturists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Scott Bahng treats your condition or procedure

• Shoulder Pain
  • Stress
  • Stress Management
  • Trigger Point Therapy
  • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
  • Wrist Pain

Scott Bahng accepts

Scott Bahng accepts the following insurance:

Basic HMO
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
Advantage Preferred DirectAccess Plus PPO
Select PPO
Blue Shield of California
HealthNet
Mental Health Network (MHN)
Kaiser Permanente
Optum Choice
Worker's Compensation
Worker's Compensation WC

Scott Bahng's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Scott Bahng

Scott Bahng?
  • Wait times (14)
  • Appointment scheduling (13)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (13)
    Dr. Bahng has been my trusted acupuncturist, herbalist, wellness Doctor, and friend for over 15 years now and I cannot recommend him enough. While he would never call himself one, this man is a healer, a body technician, miracle worker, and kind gentle soul all in one.
    Jorge in Hacienda Heighta, CA – Feb 07, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Scott Bahng, LAC?
    Dr.Bahng is the best!! I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia over a year ago and have been trying/searching for ways to reduce symptoms. After much research, I found Dr.Bahng's name at Rejuvenate Chiropractic Spa, he is a very experienced acupuncturist who treats Fibromyalgia, Migraine, Allergy.etc, so I decided to give it a try. He explains what's going on in my body after his assessment then treats me accordingly for each visit. After 3 months/12 treatments, I'm feeling much better now. Thank you
    Lee Isra in corona, ca – Jan 11, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Scott Bahng, LAC?
    Two months ago I had my first appointment with Dr. Bahng, and first time to acupuncture. I absolutely loved it. He asked what my concerns were, and listened. He addressed them, and the results have been fantastic. One of my main complaints was servere hot flashes from menopause. I have not had one since I started with Dr. Bahng. I have already taken two of my daughters, my husband is making his appointment, and I have referred a friend who continues to go. I would highly recommend Dr. Bahng.
    Patricia in Corona, CA – Sep 28, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Scott Bahng, LAC?
    I was treated by Dr. Scott Bahng 10yrs. ago for an illness and made a complete recovery. I moved out of state, but returned to California just to be treated by him. He is patient and takes the time to listen to you. With Dr.Bahng you will feel comfortable. He creates a serene setting for you to feel relaxed. My deep gratitude and admiration for his treatment and knowledge. I highly recommend Dr.Bahng to my friends, family, and to anyone who is looking for a treatment on improving their health
    Adriana Ruiz in Edgewater, CO – Aug 14, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Scott Bahng, LAC?
    Doctor Bahng was highly recommended to me by a family friend, and he has been treating me for health issues ranging from stress and anxiety to lack of energy and stamina. I cannot stress enough how much he has helped me improve my overall health and that of other friends and family members that I have recommended him to. His vast knowledge and genuine care for his patients is what sets Dr. Bahng apart. Needless to say, I highly recommend him.
    Alia Garcia in Long Beach, CA – May 28, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Scott Bahng, LAC?
    Dr. Bahng is amazing! I have always been a little nervous about acupuncture. As a first time patient he put my nerves as ease. He is very knowledgeable and answered all my questions. I definitely feel better within a few visits.
    Irvine, CA – May 19, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Scott Bahng, LAC?
    I had been suffering from a chronic pain in my right hand for the past three years. Visited a lot of doctors and non were able to help me. I even had a fusion surgery done which did not help me at all. Ever since I was under Dr. Bhang's care, my condition has improved 70% and I will still continue to see treatments. Hoping the recovery to be 100%.
    Jamshid Ardalan in Temecula, CA – Apr 11, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Scott Bahng, LAC?
    I highly recommend Dr Bahng. He's worked on various health issues I have with my pancreas, heart, kidneys, and retaining water. I feel much better and it shows in my blood work performed.
    David Rivera in Corona, CA – Mar 16, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Scott Bahng, LAC?
    I have seen Dr Bahng several times over the last few years, for different issues, ranging from shoulder, back, and abdomen. I live a very active and stressful lifestyle. Dr Bahng is very caring, and takes the time to understand your specific issue, and treats accordingly. I do have an open mind to this type of treatment, and I have always come away feeling so much better, and honestly feel his treatments and regimen have been the main reason for my continued health. Thank you!
    Tony Espinoza in Corona, CA – Nov 13, 2016
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Scott Bahng, LAC?
    He does not hesitate and not regret to impart his great skills to students. His knowledge of solving the complex and difficult neuropathy patients is surprisingly amazing. There was amazing effect on various methods of treatment when viewed after his diagnosis . Above all, he has a sincere with excellent skills and always teach that treating patients with heart. It was lucky and great opportunity lucky to learn from him. I will be going for treatment and counseling to him as a patient.
    Jae Cho in Aliso Viejo, CA – Aug 23, 2016
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Scott Bahng, LAC?
    Dr. Bahng was excellent in explaining his diagnosis and in recommending specific medicines. He really takes the time to explain his rationale to his patients. I've also received acupuncture treatments from him and the results were instantly noticeable. He is very gentle and creates a calm environment that increased my trust in his treatment plan.
    Joy Choi in Fullerton, CA – Aug 19, 2016
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Scott Bahng, LAC?
    so far i have noticed a difference i have severe pain that i am trying to get managed without medications. look forward to more time with him to really improve
    cindy gallogly in Riverside, CA – Jul 09, 2016
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Scott Bahng, LAC?
    I have suffered from migraines and vertigo for over 4 years. Scott Bahng has really helped improve my symptoms. I see him biweekly and I can really feel a difference and get a lot of relief for the next few days. I highly recommend trying acupuncture with him.
    Megan in Corona, CA – Jun 20, 2016
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Scott Bahng, LAC?
    I've been a patient of Dr. Bahng for years and he is a wonderful acupuncturist. He listens to your health concerns and attends to those concerns in a calm and positive manner. I love talking to Dr. Bahng he's always willing to do what he can to help me feel better.
    Yovana B in Corona, Ca – Apr 16, 2016
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Scott Bahng, LAC?

How was your experience with Scott Bahng?

With over 20 years of clinical experience, as an alternative medicine practitioner, He believes that long-term health and wellness can be achieved with...Read more

Scott S. Bahng is licensed with the California Board of Acupuncture and is board certified by the National Certification Commission of Acupuncture and...Read more

• Acupuncture