Scott Bahng, LAC

Acupuncture ·  Male · Age 53

Scott Bahng

Scott Bahng, LAC is an acupuncturist in Corona, CA and has been practicing for 23 years. He graduated from South Baylo University in 1996 and specializes in acupuncture, integrative medicine, and more.

Make an appointment

Scott Bahng accepts

Scott Bahng accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
Blue Shield of California
Kaiser Permanente
Worker's Compensation
Worker's Compensation WC

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Scott Bahng treats your condition or procedure

• Sports Injuries
  • Stress
  • Stress Management
  • Trigger Point Therapy
  • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
  • Wrist Pain

With over 20 years of clinical experience, as an alternative medicine practitioner, He believes that long-term health and wellness can be achieved with the right attitude and approach.
Under the Acupuncture healthcare systems patients receive a...

• Acupuncture

Scott Bahng?
Scott Bahng's Performance
What People Say About Scott Bahng, LAC
RecentMost Helpful
Dr. Bahng has been my trusted acupuncturist, herbalist, wellness Doctor, and friend for over 15 years now and I cannot recommend him enough. While he would never call himself one, this man is a healer, a body technician, miracle worker, and kind gentle soul all in one.
×Post a ResponseAre you Scott Bahng, LAC?
Dr.Bahng is the best!! I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia over a year ago and have been trying/searching for ways to reduce symptoms. After much research, I found Dr.Bahng's name at Rejuvenate Chiropractic Spa, he is a very experienced acupuncturist who treats Fibromyalgia, Migraine, Allergy.etc, so I decided to give it a try. He explains what's going on in my body after his assessment then treats me accordingly for each visit. After 3 months/12 treatments, I'm feeling much better now. Thank you
×Post a ResponseAre you Scott Bahng, LAC?
Two months ago I had my first appointment with Dr. Bahng, and first time to acupuncture. I absolutely loved it. He asked what my concerns were, and listened. He addressed them, and the results have been fantastic. One of my main complaints was servere hot flashes from menopause. I have not had one since I started with Dr. Bahng. I have already taken two of my daughters, my husband is making his appointment, and I have referred a friend who continues to go. I would highly recommend Dr. Bahng.
×Post a ResponseAre you Scott Bahng, LAC?
I was treated by Dr. Scott Bahng 10yrs. ago for an illness and made a complete recovery. I moved out of state, but returned to California just to be treated by him. He is patient and takes the time to listen to you. With Dr.Bahng you will feel comfortable. He creates a serene setting for you to feel relaxed. My deep gratitude and admiration for his treatment and knowledge. I highly recommend Dr.Bahng to my friends, family, and to anyone who is looking for a treatment on improving their health
×Post a ResponseAre you Scott Bahng, LAC?
Doctor Bahng was highly recommended to me by a family friend, and he has been treating me for health issues ranging from stress and anxiety to lack of energy and stamina. I cannot stress enough how much he has helped me improve my overall health and that of other friends and family members that I have recommended him to. His vast knowledge and genuine care for his patients is what sets Dr. Bahng apart. Needless to say, I highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Scott Bahng, LAC?
Dr. Bahng is amazing! I have always been a little nervous about acupuncture. As a first time patient he put my nerves as ease. He is very knowledgeable and answered all my questions. I definitely feel better within a few visits.
×Post a ResponseAre you Scott Bahng, LAC?
I had been suffering from a chronic pain in my right hand for the past three years. Visited a lot of doctors and non were able to help me. I even had a fusion surgery done which did not help me at all. Ever since I was under Dr. Bhang's care, my condition has improved 70% and I will still continue to see treatments. Hoping the recovery to be 100%.
×Post a ResponseAre you Scott Bahng, LAC?
I highly recommend Dr Bahng. He's worked on various health issues I have with my pancreas, heart, kidneys, and retaining water. I feel much better and it shows in my blood work performed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Scott Bahng, LAC?
I have seen Dr Bahng several times over the last few years, for different issues, ranging from shoulder, back, and abdomen. I live a very active and stressful lifestyle. Dr Bahng is very caring, and takes the time to understand your specific issue, and treats accordingly. I do have an open mind to this type of treatment, and I have always come away feeling so much better, and honestly feel his treatments and regimen have been the main reason for my continued health. Thank you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Scott Bahng, LAC?
He does not hesitate and not regret to impart his great skills to students. His knowledge of solving the complex and difficult neuropathy patients is surprisingly amazing. There was amazing effect on various methods of treatment when viewed after his diagnosis . Above all, he has a sincere with excellent skills and always teach that treating patients with heart. It was lucky and great opportunity lucky to learn from him. I will be going for treatment and counseling to him as a patient.
×Post a ResponseAre you Scott Bahng, LAC?
Dr. Bahng was excellent in explaining his diagnosis and in recommending specific medicines. He really takes the time to explain his rationale to his patients. I've also received acupuncture treatments from him and the results were instantly noticeable. He is very gentle and creates a calm environment that increased my trust in his treatment plan.
×Post a ResponseAre you Scott Bahng, LAC?
so far i have noticed a difference i have severe pain that i am trying to get managed without medications. look forward to more time with him to really improve
×Post a ResponseAre you Scott Bahng, LAC?
I have suffered from migraines and vertigo for over 4 years. Scott Bahng has really helped improve my symptoms. I see him biweekly and I can really feel a difference and get a lot of relief for the next few days. I highly recommend trying acupuncture with him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Scott Bahng, LAC?
I've been a patient of Dr. Bahng for years and he is a wonderful acupuncturist. He listens to your health concerns and attends to those concerns in a calm and positive manner. I love talking to Dr. Bahng he's always willing to do what he can to help me feel better.
×Post a ResponseAre you Scott Bahng, LAC?

How was your experience with Scott Bahng?

Compare Providers