Dr. Scot Bowles, DC

Dr. Scot Bowles, DC

Chiropractic  |
Male
Dr. Scot Bowles, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Oregon City, OR.

1163 Molalla Ave

Oregon City, OR 97045

• Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Dr. Bowles

• Chiropractic

Dr. Bowles does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for Oregon.

Education data for Dr. Bowles is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Bowles has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Bowles has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Bowles does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bowles and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bowles' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bowles to family and friends
Dr. Bowles' Performance
in Canby, OR |
I have recommended Dr Bowles to everyone I know for any problems they may with their backs or neck. He's helped me in multiple areas and I appreciate his thorough care of me
in Oregon |
I've had a great experience at this office! I was in a bad car accident back in March of 2017. I had pain and stiffness in my neck and upper back that made regular activities uncomfortable. After consistent treatment my pain is nearly gone. I am still treating and fully expect to be back to 100%soon! The staff are very professional and friendly and Dr. Bowles is a wonderful chiropractor. I would definitely recommend this office to everyone!!
in Milwaukie, OR |
I have neck and low back pain with headaches. I happy to say that my neck is great and my headaches are next to none now. The back is 10 times better than it was...we are still working on that :). But Dr. Bowles and the staff is keeping me upright and working and that is what I asked for. Thank you for everything. I recommend this office to everyone.
in Milwaukie, OR |
I have suffered from migraines and neck pain for years. This is the first time in years I am virtually headache free. What else is great is they can usually get me in the same day if I do wake up with a migraine. The whole staff is great. Thanks Dr. Bowles and staff.
Woodburn, OR |
I appreciated the time he took to explain my problem. However, I didn't want to have my life revolve around these visits to his office 3-4 times a week. I wanted to have more control of my situation at home with stretches or exercises, which he did not offer me. I found some on my own and will incorporate them with an adjustment once a week at the most. I also found the cold muscle stimulator ineffective and not a pleasant experience.
Have you seen Dr. Scot Bowles, DC?
Are you Dr. Bowles?