Scarlet Rue, MA

CounselingFemaleAge 59

Counseling

Scarlet Rue, MA is a Counselor in North Canton, OH. Her office accepts new patients.

Scarlet Rue, MA

Building Blocks Counseling Center

7300 Whipple Ave Nw Ste 1 North Canton, OH 44720

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Counselors in your area

"Scarlet Rue, Owner and Licensed Clinical Counselor-Supervisor will help you with creating a treatment plan and educate you on all aspects of your care.  Your input will be listened to and respected and each pa..."

- Scarlet Rue, MA

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Ohio

Check if Scarlet Rue treats your condition or procedure

Scarlet Rue's conditions and procedures:

• Counseling Services
  • Grief
  • Major Depressive Disorder
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)

Scarlet Rue accepts

Scarlet Rue accepts the following insurance:

Advantage
Mutual of Omaha

Scarlet Rue's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Scarlet Rue

Scarlet Rue

Obbs (my son) & I wish to share our Bldg Blocks exp. W/you. The staff at BB has always gone out of their way to serve our every need. Obbs began therapy W/Katie Collins about 2 yrs ago & I began W/Scarlet Rue some months later. He was suffering W/deep anxiety & depression to the point of being suicidal for months! I was terribly afraid & sad as I watched my son suffer brutally. We turned to BB hoping someone there could help us, which turned out to be the best decision we ever could've made. We're in a much better place now. The intervening, skillful therapy we've gotten at BB has helped us immensely. Obbs is no longer suicidal...THAT'S HUGE!!! Also he has hope for the future now. We've learned better ways to cope W/our daily struggles. As we continue to heal, it's so comforting to know we're not alone! TYSM Scarlet & Katie for your prof services, your overflowing love & your never-ending support. We pray you'll be blessed as much as you've blessed us. We truly love & appreciate you!
Sher & Obbs in N. Canton, OH – Nov 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Scarlet Rue, MA?
Scarlet has been such an encouragement for my whole family. She has counseled us through many storms of life and we are very thankful for her and for her practice. She truly cares about people.
Navarre – Jun 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Scarlet Rue, MA?
Scarlet Rue is amazing. She gives great advice and coping skills. She knows when I need a gentle talk and when I need a more firm discussion. I would not be here today if it wasn’t for Scarlet. She literally saved my life. I can’t begin to give her the praise and thanks that she deserves!!!
May 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Scarlet Rue, MA?
I have been a client of Mrs Scarlet for many years. I cannot express enough how extraordinary she is. She has helped me will challenges, but mostly when she helped me get through the darkest time in my life. I didn’t think life could ever go on when I lost my child. I still remember to this day, Mrs Scarlet saying, life will never be the same, I will never be the same, I will always feel pain, but with time it won’t always feel like I was dying inside every second of every minute. I didn’t believe her at the time, but she was right. I still have a long way to go, but I couldn’t imagine life without her. To Mrs Scarlet, thank you from the bottom of my heart!
May 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Scarlet Rue, MA?
I have been a client of Ms Rue for over 5 years. Her compassionate attitude and dedication to improving my situation has brought me through some very tough times! I can’t say enough about how much I love her! Started out as professional/client and have added “friend”! 5 stars isn’t enough...??
Kathy in OH – Mar 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Scarlet Rue, MA?

How was your experience with Scarlet Rue?