Sasha Lustgarten, MA

Sasha Lustgarten, MA

Marriage & Family Therapy  ·
Male
Sasha Lustgarten, MA is a marriage & family therapist in San Francisco, CA. He graduated from N/A and specializes in marriage & family therapy, counseling, and more.Read his story

3547 Sacramento St

San Francisco, CA 94118

• Sliding Scale

Learn about Sasha Lustgarten

Sasha Lustgarten's bio

This content was provided by Sasha Lustgarten "I specialize in providing counseling and therapy to pre-teens, teens, and parents to help navigate the challenges of adolescence. As an expert in family systems, I focus on social, emotional, cognitive, and relational problems affecting teens at home or in school. Parenting a teen in today's world is extremely challenging and I find that even the most prepared parents have questions and concerns. Parent counseling helps to clarify evolving roles within the family and support kids to perform at their best. When teens are struggling or exhibiting oppositional behaviors, outside help can provide a needed perspective to transform the difficulties into opportunities for growth and connection. I hold a dual-license as a Marriage and Family Therapist and Professional Clinical Counselor. My professional experience expands several disciplines. Early in my career I held roles in corporate management before discovering my true calling as a therapist and coach. I have worked as a therapist in agencies and school/community based psychotherapy, and as a coach focusing on career counseling and executive development. I find it very rewarding to be able to use an integrated approach to meet the mental, physical, and professional needs of my diverse clientele. As an adjust faculty member at Saybrook University Counseling Psychology program, I teach several course including Advanced Family Systems. I enjoy supporting the development of future clinicians and being a part of the academic community. In my spare time, I enjoy trail running, hearing live music, traveling, cooking, and spending quality time with my family. Call me to set up a free consultation and find out how I can help you or your family today! Go to my website for additional information: www.teencounselingsanfrancisco.com"

This content was provided by Sasha Lustgarten "I have found it to be most helpful, for both the family as well as the treatment process, to meet with the whole family to review current problems and create a plan for treatment. Together we will decide the best course of treatment, including who, when, and how the family will participate in the treatment process. The goal is to make changes as quickly as possible so that everyone is happy. "

• Marriage & Family Therapy
  • Adolescent Psychology
  • Counseling
  • Life Coaching

Sasha Lustgarten does not have any board certifications listed.

• Adolescent Counseling
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Family Counseling
  • Family Psychotherapy
  • Stress Management

No malpractice history found for California.

• Weill Cornell Medical College
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2000
  • N/A
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Community Institute For Psychotherapy
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2008
  • Pacifica Graduate Institute School Of Counseling Psychology
    Other Education | Completed 2008

Sasha Lustgarten has no awards or honors listed.

Sasha Lustgarten has no media or publications listed.

Sasha Lustgarten does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Sasha Lustgarten and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Sasha Lustgarten's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Sasha Lustgarten to family and friends
Sasha Lustgarten Says:
"

Thank you for providing feedback.  I take your comments seriously and I am always looking for ways to improve my services. In order to respect confidentiality, I do not directly comment on feedback that you provide. I always encourage my clients to provide feedback throughout treatment so that I have the opportunity to adjust to your needs when it matters most - while we are working together.

"
Are you Sasha Lustgarten?

Nearby providers with similar experience

Clinical Psychology