Sarita Roby, LMSW

Sarita Roby, LMSW

Social Work  ·
Female  ·
Sarita Roby, LMSW is a social worker in Des Moines, IA. She specializes in social work and clinical social work.Read her story

2340 Euclid Ave

Des Moines, IA 50310

• Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield

Learn about Sarita Roby

Sarita Roby's bio

This content was provided by Sarita Roby " Greetings! I am a graduate at University of New England. I obtained my Masters in Social work, May of 2017. I have been in the mental health field for over 7 years. Now as a licensed mental health therapist I will venture on to a new journey assisting others with balancing the many stressors that can become challenging in our daily lives. My passion is to strive in educating, assisting, guiding and supporting others to obtain a healthy balance in life. Mental health is an important part of how we interact on a daily basis in every aspect of our lives."

This content was provided by Sarita Roby "I believe that each person should be involved in their treatment and be able to advocate their needs. If a person is struggling to advocate for their needs that would be a skill that we would work on during the therapeutic process. I am a active listener therefore will repeat what I am hearing when the client describes their needs, issues and outcome desires. "

• Social Work
  • Clinical Social Work

Sarita Roby does not have any board certifications listed.

• Acute Stress Disorder (ASD)
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Generalized Anxiety Disorder
  • Major Depressive Disorder
  • Mood Disorders

• Behavior Modification
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Individual Therapy
  • Relaxation Therapy
  • Stress Management

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Iowa.

Education data for Sarita Roby is unavailable at this time.

Sarita Roby has no awards or honors listed.

Sarita Roby has no media or publications listed.

Sarita Roby does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Sarita Roby and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Sarita Roby's Reviews

Be the first to leave a review

Sarita Roby?

How was your experience with Sarita Roby?