Dr. Sarbjit Sarb Dhesi, DC

Dr. Sarbjit Sarb Dhesi, DC

Chiropractic  ·
Dr. Sarbjit Sarb Dhesi, DC is a chiropractor in San Ramon, CA. He graduated from Life University / Life Chiropractic College / West Campus and specializes in chiropractic, chiropractic sports medicine, and more.Read his story

1081 Market Pl Ste 100

San Ramon, CA 94583

• AvMed
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
  • Blue Shield of California
  • Health Net

Learn about Dr. Dhesi

Dr. Dhesi's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Dhesi "?Thank you for looking at my HealthGrades profile, I hope this write up gives you a little bit of information about me and my practice. I graduated back in 1996 and opened my first office in 1997 in the East Bay of Northern California. Primarily, San Ramon, CA, has been my practice location and my home since that time. I will see patients at my clinic multiple days a week. On the other days I have a house call service which allows you to get all the same care you get at my clinic in the privacy of your home or hotel. My goal back in 1997 when I opened my office and now is the same...Treat patients like I would treat my family. You get the best care you can get to you back to your desired goal as thoroughly and quickly as possible. There are no long term treatment plans, no pre pay or long term payment plans, there are no scare tactics, you don't see us forever!. I pride myself in providing my patients the same cutting edge treatments and procedures that top professional teams and athletes use to get back in the game. If there are any question you may have, please feel free to contact me personally or my office. I look forward to meeting you, Sarb PS. During non Clinic hours, I am usually performing House/Office Calls. If would like house call care please contact me directly for an opening and appointments. Thanks" About Dr. Dhesi: Dr. Dhesi was one of the first and part of less than 6 doctors in Northern California to have privileges in surgery centers to perform specialized procedures including Manipulation Under Anesthesia with Fibrous Release Procedures [for chronic spinal pain in the low back, mid back, neck and frozen shoulders, knees, elbows, hips.] He is credentialed with five different accrediting bodies, more than any other physician in the United States. He has lectured, taught programs and proctors other doctors along their course to get credentialed with multiple programs. For is work in this field, he received a Diplomate with the American Board of Chiropractic Specialties and a Fellowship with the Royal College of Chiropractic Medicine. One of less than 12 in all the United States. Dr. Dhesi also performs Extra Corporeal Shockwave Therapy at local surgery centers. This procedure uses an advance sound wave to help patients with chronic elbow pain [tennis elbow], shoulder calcific tendonitis, patellar tendonitis, heal spur pain, plantar fasciitis and Achilles and Calcaneal Tendonitis. These are for patients who have failed to respond to in office conservative care or hit a plateau. Less than 5% of patients usually qualify. Dr. Dhesi also has advanced training in soft tissue and whiplash trauma. He continues to be actively involved in treating patients with these injuries and managing their care to the point of stability. He has certification as a Forensic Examiner and Medical Examiner through American College of Forensic Examiners. He also has a Diplomate in Pain Management. Dr. Dhesi has for years worked with a multi-disciplinary team of physicians, as the goal is to do what is best for the patient in the safest way possible, therefore sometimes co-managing case with other providers is the best way to do so. We are always looking out for your best interest. Dr. Dhesi is also a Qualified Medical Examiner for the State of California, Department of Industrial Relations. Final thoughts: Credentials and Education make a difference. Graduating from college and getting your doctorate is just the beginning. Post Graduate training is what sets you apart from the others and takes the care you provide to your patients to the next level. Over 50 hours per year are spent in continuing education and post graduate classes. The results... faster recovery and longer term stability. Give us a call and let us know how we can help you.

• Chiropractic
  • Chiropractic Occupational Medicine
  • Chiropractic Rehabilitation
  • Chiropractic Sports Medicine
  • Legal Medicine
  • Sports Medicine Pain Management

Dr. Dhesi does not have any board certifications listed.

• Chronic Pain Management
  • Extracorporeal Shockwave
  • Low Back Procedure
  • Manipulation Adjustment of Back and Neck
  • Neck Pain Procedure
  • Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment (OMT)
  • Pain Management
  • Physical Examination
  • Physical Therapy
  • Trigger Point Therapy
  • Wellness Examination

No malpractice history found for California.

• Excelsior University, New York, Ny
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Life University / Life Chiropractic College / West Campus
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Life University / Life Chiropractic College / West Campus
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Academy Of Manipulation Under Anesthesia Physicians.
  • Acedemy Of Forensic and Industrial Chiropractic Consultants
  • Royal College Of Chiropractic Medicine
  • Accreditation Commission For Traffic Accident Reconstruction
  • Diplomate, American Board Of Chiropractic Specialties
  • Diplomate, Pain Management
  • Qualified Medical Evaluator, State Of California
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Dhesi has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Dhesi has no media or publications listed.

• Punjabi

Dr. Dhesi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dhesi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Dhesi's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Dhesi to family and friends
2 total reviews (1 has a comment)

Dr. Dhesi's Performance

Dr. Dhesi has helped me in 2015 when I pinched nerves in my neck and 2018 when I had a freak accident landing on my neck. 2018 my HMO dr was of no help for my healing and wouldn't refer me to a chiropractor. All was not lost as I was able to see Dr. Dhesi, he again did his magic to get me on the...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Are you Dr. Dhesi?

Nearby providers with similar experience