Dr. Sarah Wesch, PHD

Dr. Sarah Wesch, PHD

Clinical Psychology  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Sarah Wesch, PHD is a clinical psychologist in Manhattan, KS and has been practicing for 12 years. She specializes in clinical psychology, psychotherapy, and more.Read her story

104 S 4th St Ste 6

Manhattan, KS 66502

Learn about Dr. Wesch

Dr. Wesch's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Wesch "I was born, and raised, in Wichita, KS. Like both my parents, I attended undergrad at Kansas State University. And, also like my parents, my husband and I met at K-State. We graduated in 1997 and moved to the east coast for graduate school. In 2002, we moved to Papua New Guinea to complete our doctoral research in a remote, rainforest village. In 2004, we moved back to Manhattan, KS to take jobs at K-State. I worked from 2004 to 2015 at KSU Counseling Services, providing psychological services to K-State students. In Fall 2015, I started my private practice. "

This content was provided by Dr. Wesch "My approach to therapy is practical and solution-focused.  Therapy begins by getting a full picture of the client's history, relationships and current functioning during the intake interview.  At that point, a treatment plan is developed that focuses on helping the client reach their own goals.  To help clients achieve those goals, I provide support and present ideas from various approaches:  cognitive-behavioral, humanistic and narrative.  I tend to use a lot of analogies and humor in my work to help clients see a different perspective."

• Clinical Psychology
  • Individual Counseling
  • Psychotherapy

Dr. Wesch does not have any board certifications listed.

• Adjustment Disorder
  • Generalized Anxiety Disorder
  • Insomnia
  • Panic Disorder
  • Perinatal Disorders
  • Postpartum Depression
  • Relationship Issues
  • Stress

• Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Couples Therapy
  • Individual Therapy
  • Marital Counseling
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Stress Management

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kansas.

• Kansas State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1997
  • Kansas State University Counseling Services
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2005
  • Kansas State University Counseling Services
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2006
  • American University, Washington, Dc, Doctoral Program In Clinical Psychology
    Other Education | Completed 2005

Dr. Wesch has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Wesch has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Wesch does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Wesch and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Wesch's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Wesch to family and friends
Are you Dr. Wesch?

Nearby providers with similar experience

Psychological Trauma