Dr. Sarah Vose, DPT

Dr. Sarah Vose, DPT

Physical Therapy  |
Dr. Sarah Vose, DPT is a physical therapy provider who practices in Windham, NH. She is 35 years old.Read her story

25 Indian Rock Rd Ste 26

Windham, NH 03087

• Health Net
  • Tufts Health Plan

Learn about Dr. Vose

Dr. Vose's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Vose "I earned my Doctor of Physical Therapy degree in 2007 from Northeastern University and have over 8 years of experience as a physical therapist. I also earned my Masters of Science in physical therapy and a Bachelors of Science in rehabilitation science from Northeastern University. I decided to study physical therapy after experiencing a devastating knee injury in high school. Initially, I was told I would never walk again without a cane. With the help of physical therapy I surpassed this, returning to skiing and rollerblading as well as many other activities. My treatment was considered a success and it helped me choose my career path. However, years later I became very ill and saw a series of specialists who were unable to identify the cause of my symptoms or manage them effectively. It was not until I sought the treatment of a practitioner who provided craniosacral therapy, a type of osteopathic treatment, and a modality know as EFT, the emotional freedom technique, that I was able to identify that the emotional trauma incurred during the car accident had affected my entire body in a way I did not know was possible. I was able to stop the progression of symptoms and heal using a combination of craniosacral therapy and EFT. My journey to full healing 16 years after my initial injury inspired me to begin Body and Mind Physical Therapy to help my clients overcome physical trauma and its emotional impact and to allow their bodies to return to a homeostatic state. I use a combination of manual therapy, neuromuscular re-education, therapeutic exercises, and stress management techniques to ensure that each patient is able to achieve true healing to allow for a life of vitality. I began my career in sports medicine in 2005 by becoming a certified strength and conditioning specialist through the National Strength and Conditioning Association. In addition to my CSCS, I have acquired extensive manual therapy skills through continuing education. I also enjoy teaching and I am a certified clinical instructor through the American Physical Therapy Association. Being a patient in the past, gives me a unique perspective of the physical therapy experience. Because of this I provide excellent patient care and customer service."

This content was provided by Dr. Vose "Body and Mind Physical Therapy strives to heal injuries while educating our clients to sustain their health and wellness. Our practice invokes physical and emotional modalities which connect body and mind to empower our clients' path to vitality."

• Physical Therapy
  • Alternative Medicine
  • Orthopedic Rehabilitation and Pain Management
  • Sports Physical Therapy

Dr. Vose does not have any board certifications listed.

• Neck Pain
  • Orthopedic Disorders
  • Orthopedic Trauma
  • Rotator Cuff Injuries
  • Shoulder Instability
  • Shoulder Pain
  • Sports Injuries
  • Sports Injuries of the Knee

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for New Hampshire.

• Northeastern University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2005
  • Northeastern University
    Other Education | Completed 2006

Dr. Vose has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Vose has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Vose does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Vose and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Vose's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Vose to family and friends
based on 1 review (1 with a comment)

Dr. Vose's Performance

Office environment
Staff friendliness
Average wait time

in Methuen, MA |
I have been to a few different PTs over the years due to injuries. At other therapy facilities, I would get some hands on treatment from the physical therapist, the therapy was always basic and did not appear to be individually based focus treatment. When the need for surgery again occurred, I...more

Visit Dr. Vose

Dr. Vose accepts 7 insurance carriers
  • Health Net
    Tricare
    Tricare
  • Tufts Health Plan
    Tufts Health Plans

Nearby providers with similar experience