Sarah Skea, PMHNP-BC

Psychiatry •  Female • Age 33

Sarah Skea

Values Based Psychiatry, LLC

22 N 4th St Saint Charles, IL 60174

Sarah Skea, PMHNP-BC is a Psychiatry Specialist in Saint Charles, IL and has over 9 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from University Of Pennsylvania medical school in 2011. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Sarah Skea to book an appointment.

Sarah Skea's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Sarah Skea

4.3

Sarah Skea?
What People Say About Sarah Skea, PMHNP-BC
Nothing like the convenience of online counseling and medication management during a global pandemic. Sarah has helped me get my prescriptions filled remotely as well as eased my anxiety during this troubling time. Would highly recommend her to anyone looking for competent remote services that work on their own schedule.
Dan – Jun 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Sarah Skea, PMHNP-BC?
I would like to thank Value Based Psychiatry for always being there for me when needed. Sarah is very professional, knowledgeable, and caring. She always takes time to listen before providing her professional input. I live in Milwaukee, WI, and I have been seeing Sarah for more than a year now. When I moved from Texas, I found Value Based Psychiatry, and although it is a one and a half hour drive for me, I plan to continue using Sarah.
Danny – Feb 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Sarah Skea, PMHNP-BC?
Sarah has been an incredible help in helping me through my ups and downs of depression. We reevaluate the medicines and doses as my depression changes over time. She is very informative and presents the pluses and minuses of any medicine I may use. She is also a great therapist, in that she listens and then teaches with examples. I am so grateful an appreciative of the help Sarah has provided me.
Audrius – Jan 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Sarah Skea, PMHNP-BC?
Sarah has been amazing with my son! She listens and makes the entire family feel like we've been heard and that our opinions matter when it comes to developing a treatment plan. While she is self pay (and out of network for my insurance), she is worth every penny! I highly recommend Sarah! The mental health field needs more people like her!
Jul 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Sarah Skea, PMHNP-BC?
I have been to a couple of psychiatrists who want me in and out and do not take the time to explain things. Sarah explains everything so that I understand it and I can see she really cares. I'm glad I found her and would recommend to anyone who doesn't want to feel like a "number".
Vikki in st. Charles IL – Jan 08, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Sarah Skea, PMHNP-BC?
As a young adult, I strongly recommend Sarah for both therapy and psychiatric evaluation. Once getting to know me, she prescribed an adjustment to my anxiety medication that I have found to be extremely helpful and invaluable to my progress. Sarah's dedication to our therapy sessions and investment in my personal growth were extremely comforting, she truly goes above and beyond! I am extremely thankful that I sought her therapeutic consultation, it has had a tremendously positive impact!
Scott in Hampshire, IL – Sep 14, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Sarah Skea, PMHNP-BC?
Sarah is a great Nurse Practitioner! My son has never been too proud to admit he struggles with ADHD. Sarah made him feel comfortable enough to talk to her about his daily struggles. Sarah has been seeing my son for almost a year now. Since most places you go rush you in and write a quick prescription - it's refreshing to have someone who can change your teen's perspective!
Jennifer W. in St. Charles, IL – Sep 02, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Sarah Skea, PMHNP-BC?
Sarah didn't make me feel bad about my disorder. She talked to me and helped me understand it. I was happy to find someone who can give me meds and is nice enough to explain what's actually happening with my body/mind. Other places I have been to get you in and out of the door without taking time to understand you. Her office was also really cozy and easy to locate.
Ashley T. in St. Charles, IL – Sep 02, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Sarah Skea, PMHNP-BC?
I was nervous and never thought I would need to see anyone for issues some would consider normal life but changes kept piling up and friends told me to seek an outlet to share my feelings. I found Sarah and she imediently made me feel comfortable. If I wasn't able to develope that comfort in our conversation so quickly, I might have not been able to open up and in turn not be able to let her help in the many ways she has. I can honestly say the experience has been life, as cheesy as that sounds.
Sep 01, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Sarah Skea, PMHNP-BC?
I was always reluctant to consider medication but after seeing Sarah and learning more about my symptoms, I felt more comfortable about trying it. What I didn't realize was how much my symptoms were affecting me and my family, and after starting medication I noticed a huge improvement in my mood and my anxiety has been so much better.
St. Charles, IL – Aug 30, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Sarah Skea, PMHNP-BC?
Since I have begun therapy/treatment with Sarah I have had so many positive changes in my life. She listens thoroughly and genuinely cares to help her patients from my experience. She also really got to know me before prescribing any medications in consideration for my well being. I would recommend her to anyone who enjoys a kind approachable guide and professional to help them emotionally. She is consistent and has many different approaches for well rounded treatment. I am so thankful for her!
Desirei B. in Chicago,IL – Aug 30, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Sarah Skea, PMHNP-BC?

How was your experience with Sarah Skea?

Values Based Psychiatry provides diagnostic evaluations, medication management, and therapy. We strive beyond the scope of typical healthcare models by offering in-depth initial psychiatric evaluations, thorough assessment of symptoms, educated diagn...

• Psychiatry
  • Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
  • Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Telepsychiatry