Sarah Schnatter, MA

CounselingFemaleAge 38

Counseling

Sarah Schnatter, MA is a Counselor in Pitman, NJ. Her office is not accepting new patients.

Sarah Schnatter, MA
140 S Broadway # 7 Pitman, NJ 08071

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Traditional Therapy – done online

Traditional Therapy – done online

No malpractice claims found for New Jersey

Check if Sarah Schnatter treats your condition or procedure

Sarah Schnatter accepts

Sarah Schnatter accepts the following insurance:

Select
First Health

Sarah Schnatter's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Sarah Schnatter

4.0

Sarah is phenomenal. She gave us the tools we needed to make our marriage stronger and I will tell you she truly saved our marriage. Sarah is one of a kind. She talks to us like people not like her “ clients “. She is very personable. We truly enjoy coming to see her and learning more every visit. We highly recommend you see her!
The Wakeleys – Dec 17, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Sarah Schnatter, MA?
Sarah made me feel so comfortable from the very start of treatment. She was kind, patient and informative. I appreciated her direct approach as other therapists I’ve seen just sat and listened without any input. I would recommend Sarah to anyone that has been hesitant to seek counseling as she was very easy to talk to and extremely helpful.
Chris – Oct 26, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Sarah Schnatter, MA?
Sarah seemed like a good therapist at first, but after a few sessions her immaturity, unprofessionalism, and condescension came out. When struggling with troubled backgrounds, mental health problems, and dysfunctional behavior, seeing a therapist that is willing to be sympathetic and understanding is key. Unfortunately, Sarah is not one of these therapists.
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Feb 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Sarah Schnatter, MA?
It's very difficult for me to find a therapist, given my job as a police officer, my issues with post-traumatic stress disorder, my schedule, and needing a therapist who's willing to be both caring and blunt. Sarah was the first therapist I've worked with, in 20 years, who I felt comfortable talking to about the best things in my day, or the worst and most disgusting. I could open up to her about what would happen in flashbacks and Nightmares, without feeling like I was going to be judged.
John in Royersford, PA – Feb 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Sarah Schnatter, MA?

How was your experience with Sarah Schnatter?