Sarah Sacks, CAP

Social Work •  Female

Sarah Sacks
1001 W Indiantown Rd Ste 103 Jupiter, FL 33458

(561) 575-2020

Sarah Sacks, CAP is a social worker in Jupiter, FL. She specializes in social work and addiction and substance abuse counseling.

Compare Doctors

Quickly compare more Social Workers in your area

Sarah Sacks accepts

(561) 575-2020

Sarah Sacks accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
Blue Care HMO
Blue Select
BlueDental Choice
Preferred PPO

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Sarah Sacks treats your condition or procedure

48.38709677419355%

Sarah Sacks?
Sarah Sacks' Performance
What People Say About Sarah Sacks, CAP
Best Therapist I've ever had, and I've had my fair share! I am actually excited about my sessions with her and I learn so much about myself and my disorder in each session. She has helped instill in me self-esteem(which I never had). I feel like a different person thanks to my sessions with Sarah, and it apparently shows as other people comment on the positive changes in me. Thank you Sarah Sacks for helping me blossom and become a better me!
F. Kenna in Jupiter, FL – Apr 10, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Sarah Sacks, CAP?
Sarah Sacks is nothing short of a miracle worker. She's the only person who's ever actually helped me fight my disease of addiction. She really takes the time and listens carefully. I used to dread each and every counseling session with other Counselors over the years, and with Sarah, I actually look forward to them. I highly recommend her to anyone needing help with anything from mental health, family, or marital issues, addiction and eating disorders. Thank you Sarah Sacks #BestCounselorEver
Russell Allphin in Jupiter, FL – Apr 10, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Sarah Sacks, CAP?
Sarah Sacks got it right with IOP Program Transformations Recovery. The most beneficial experience in my life! If you need "smart treatment," Transformations Recovery is the way to go! I want to thank Sarah so much for what she does. I still think about things that I learned from her on a daily basis, everything was so applicable to my everyday life, and it was all truly beneficial! When I finally decided that I needed to get sober(again!), I'm so grateful that Sarah's was the first # I called!
Kim McKee in Jupiter, FL – Apr 10, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Sarah Sacks, CAP?
I have been to a few therapist and I couldn’t see what was bring me so much pain. I met Sarah sacks she was able to redirect me to look at why I was feeling so badly. She explained the negative self talk and where it started and how to do with it. You are the best and anyone going to see her will get it. If they want it.
Apr 08, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Sarah Sacks, CAP?
Sarah has helped me so much. I appreciate her because she doesn’t sit there and say “what do you think”. I have been to so many therapist that just sits there and listens. Sarah provided positive feedback and presence. Thank you for helping me to see my part in my relationships.
Todd – Apr 08, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Sarah Sacks, CAP?
Transformations Recovery is like no other treatment center, at at least that I've experienced(and unfortunately that's a big number!). I was so lost, deep into my addiction when a friend referred me to Transformations. Little did I know then that was soon to be the greatest gift I've ever received. Since completing the IOP Program at Transformations Recovery, I have literally "transformed" into a different person. My life is so different now, for the first time in over a decade I am happy.
Carey Singer in Jupiter, FL – Apr 07, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Sarah Sacks, CAP?
If you are looking for a therapist that will help guide you to a solution focus result, Sarah would be the right fit. Sarah has a variety of clientele, clients suffering with anxiety, depression, life transitional issues, addiction, and grief and loss issues. I have worked along side Sarah since she first opened her practice 15 + years ago. I have nothing but positive words to say about her.
Amanda in Jupiter, FL – Apr 04, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Sarah Sacks, CAP?
I went to Sarah as a last resort and while the counselors in her office were wonderful her demeanor and bedside manner left A Lot to be desired. I found her to be condescending and judgmental, not what you need or want when you're at a low point in a family situation involving drug addiction. I had independent sessions with her and somehow our discussions ended up being about her - I would think they should have been about me and my situation since I was there for help.
A concerned Mother in Palm Beach Gardens, FL – Nov 24, 2017
I apologize you had a negative experience. We do...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Sarah Sacks, CAP?
Sarah has helped my family and myself through some difficult times. I wanted to take this time to share, because I feel after reading some of the previous reviews. Sarah has not been given the most accurate representation of her work. When we got out of our own way and started taking suggestions, our family got closer. We have been seeing Sarah on and off for about 7 years now. Sarah is AWESOME!
Feb 07, 2017
Thank you for your kind words and continued...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Sarah Sacks, CAP?
The first thing you hear from Sarah Sacks is the amount of money she wants to be paid. She does not give potential clients any information about her background and experience or the services that she offers. She also makes a lot of assumptions without gathering information for making those assumptions. And, she is very disrespectful to her potential clients. I strongly recommend for anyone seeking a therapist, as opposed to a so-called SOCIAL WORK, to find someone else.
Jupiter, FL – Oct 15, 2016
I apologize you had a negative experience. We do...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Sarah Sacks, CAP?

How was your experience with Sarah Sacks?

• Social Work