Sarah Osborne, PNP

Sarah Osborne, PNP

Pediatric Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)  ·
Female  ·
Sarah Osborne, PNP is a pediatric nurse practitioner in Owensboro, KY. She specializes in pediatric nursing (nurse practitioner).Read her story

1000 Breckenridge St Ste 300

Owensboro, KY 42303

Learn about Sarah Osborne

Sarah Osborne's bio

This content was provided by Sarah Osborne "Hello! Hi! I'm Sarah Danhauer Osborne, a Pediatric Nurse Practitioner with One Health Pediatrics in Owensboro, Kentucky. As a mother of 5, I understand the importance of finding a healthcare provider for your child/children that you completely trust! I am currently taking new patients, so if you don't already have a pediatrician or other pediatric provider that you absolutely love, I would be honored to be that person for your family. Please give my office a call to schedule an introductory visit or a checkup. Just call 270-688-4480 and ask for an appointment with Sarah. You May Also Want to Know… I am an Owensboro native and graduated from Owensboro Catholic High School. My degrees are from the University of Kentucky in Lexington (BSN) and Vanderbilt University in Nashville, Tennessee (MSN). (Go Big Blue!) My board certification is from the Pediatric Nursing Certification Board. I am available for physicals, well-child visits, sick visits, and in-office procedures. I also have an interest in helping my patients learn about natural practices and medicine - from breastfeeding to essential oils - while also keeping families healthy and safe. You might say medicine is in my blood: my father is a third-generation pharmacist (with Danhauer Drugs), my mother is an RN, and I have many extended family members who are doctors, nurses, and other healthcare professionals. Although I am a provider, when it comes to my children, I am a mom first! For their healthcare, my children see my colleagues. I know what it's like to be that parent entrusting your child to someone else's care and always treat my patients the way I would want to be treated. "

• Pediatric Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

Sarah Osborne does not have any board certifications listed.

• Abscess Incision and Drainage
  • Well Baby Care
  • Well Child Examination
  • Well New Born Care
  • Wellness Examination

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kentucky.

• University Of Kentucky/ College Of Nursing
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2006
  • Masters Degree In Science In Nursing At Vanderbilt School Of Nursing
    Other Education | Completed 2011

Sarah Osborne has no awards or honors listed.

Sarah Osborne has no media or publications listed.

Sarah Osborne does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Sarah Osborne and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Sarah Osborne's Reviews

Be the first to leave a review

Sarah Osborne?

How was your experience with Sarah Osborne?