Dr. Sarah Abshier, DPM

Dr. Sarah Abshier, DPM

Podiatry  ·
Female  ·

Dr. Sarah Abshier, DPM is a podiatry specialist in Columbus, OH and has been practicing for 7 years. She specializes in podiatry, wound & burn care, and more.Read her story

Columbus Podiatry & Surgery, Inc

117 Lazelle Rd Ste B

Columbus, OH 43235

• Medical Mutual of Ohio
  • Medicare
  • Mutual of Omaha

Learn about Dr. Abshier

See how frequently Dr. Abshier performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Stress Fracture of Foot
high
Foot Conditions
Plantar Fasciitis

Dr. Abshier's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Abshier's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Abshier "Dr. Abshier has been with our practice since 2010 and has a special interest in surgery and wound care. She is an advocate of preventative medicine and believes that patient education should be a priority in the field of medicine. She is involved in community outreach and volunteers at various local sporting events. When she is not volunteering at events she is participating in them having completed numerous marathons and triathlons locally and across the country. In 2014 she completed a full ironman triatholon. She also enjoys backpacking and hiking and in her more adventurous youth trekked across Russia, Siberia, and Mongolia. She is board certified in both wound care and podiatric medicine. She currently sits on the board of trustees for the Ohio Foot and Ankle Medical Association and the board of directors of the Ohio Foot and Ankle Medical Foundation."

This content was provided by Dr. Abshier "At Columbus Podiatry and Surgery, we believe that a foot doctor and patient become a team for treating an individual's feet. Our physicians spend most of their time listening, to understand your concerns and respond with the best treatment options for you. With the help of our professional staff, they also follow up to make sure that your problems and questions are resolved and your health improves."

• Podiatry

• Fracture and-or Dislocation Treatment
  • Nail Avulsion and Excision
  • Tendon Repair
  • Wound Care and Management

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• University of Washington
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Vamc
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2011
  • Temple University School of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Abshier has no media or publications listed.

• Russian

Dr. Abshier does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Abshier and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Abshier's Reviews

3.4482758620689653%

Dr. Abshier?
Dr. Abshier's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Sarah Abshier, DPM
The Staff was friendly and helpful, thank you Kandi !! Dr. Abshier was very informative, she gave me an overall diagnosis and made specific recommendations and treatment options. I appreciate not just being sold but treated. Thank you!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sarah Abshier, DPM?
I was told by a close friend I needed to see a wound specialist for the seeping ulcers on my feet. After looking around I settled on Dr. Abshire. This turned out to be one of the best decisions of my life. I was very nervous on my first visit, but the receptionist told me by the end of my...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sarah Abshier, DPM?
Dr. Abshier is incompetent as a podiatrist. I went for wound care; she debrided my foot, told me she wanted an x-ray and had me walk from the exam room to the x-ray room with my foot bleeding all over the floor. This led to me contracting MRSA. She had the lab results that said I needed to be...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sarah Abshier, DPM?
Today was my first visit at this office and I had the pleasure of having Dr. Sarah as my doc. She is wonderful! Funny, caring, down to earth and knowledgable. I have been to another podiatrist office and they never did some of the testing Dr. Sarah did at her office. I felt comfortable and...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sarah Abshier, DPM?
I don't know how this doctor get the four stars. She's horrible doctor and she wasted my time. She don't respect her patient. She's a rude doctor. I'll never recommend for anyone.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Abshier?

Compare Podiatrists