Dr. Sarah Murray, PHD

Dr. Murray
Telehealth services available

Murray Center for Behavioral Wellness

29500 Southfield Rd Ste 100 Southfield, MI 48076

Dr. Sarah Murray, PHD is a Neuropsychologist in Southfield, MI. She is accepting new patients and has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Murray to book an appointment.

Compare Doctors

Quickly compare more Neuropsychologists in your area

See similar Neuropsychologists in Southfield

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. Murray accepts

Dr. Murray accepts the following insurance:

National (BlueCard) PPO

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Michigan

Check if Dr. Murray treats your condition or procedure

• Learning Disabilities
  • Mood and Adjustment Disorder
  • Neuropsychological Testing

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Dr. Sarah Murray, PHD...

Offer weekend visits?

Have free onsite parking?

Communicate via email?

Offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Offer evening visits?

Dr. Murray's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Murray

Dr. Murray?
Dr. Sarah and staff are the very best! They provided superior educational neuro psych evaluations for several family members. Everone goes over and above providing a service that is NOT found in public education in the Michigan Schools.
Educated parent in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan – May 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sarah Murray, PHD?
I highly recommend Dr. Murray. Her front desk staff, Kim, is super nice and helpful too. My daughter needed an educational assessment test and Dr. Murray did a thorough job on her evaluation as well as discussion of her results to us. We will pursue her recommendations.
-PS in Bloomfield Hills – Apr 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sarah Murray, PHD?
Dr. Murray is a very vibrant, enthusiastic professional who puts you at ease right when she meets you. Very caring and great listener. Her office is beautifully decorated so that it soothes and calms you once there. I highly recommend Dr. Murray - my 90 minute drive to see her was well worth the trip!
Oct 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sarah Murray, PHD?
Dr. Murray is phenomenal! Her ability to genuinely listen to your concerns as a doctor/subject matter expert, as well as a human, is unrivaled. She provides undivided attention and is open to questions/concerns beyond a standard testing environment. She is thoughtful and timely in her replies, and authentically supports you where you are as a parent in your journey, and has a true interest in your child/children and the resources they need to thrive. Her office environment is bright, clean, quiet, and is run in an orderly and efficient manner.
Shelley – Jul 25, 2019
Staff is very welcoming
Jul 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sarah Murray, PHD?
I honestly feel very lucky that I found Dr. Murray. She is super friendly, caring, and cool too lol! If you're considering a psychologist, I'd say youd be very lucky to find and have her as your Dr!
Ryan in Warren, MI – Sep 27, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sarah Murray, PHD?
I wish there were more doctors like Dr. Murray. She genuinely cares and spends as much time with you as you need. She helped me understand why I have been struggling for so many years and explained things to me clearly and understandably. I have already recommended her to a family member and would highly recommend her to anyone who finally wants to get real help!
Mary in Troy, MI – Aug 23, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sarah Murray, PHD?
Dr Murray diagnosed my son and helped him get the accommodations he needed in school. Not only did his grades improve, but his self-esteem soared after meeting with her! I cannot recommend her enough. She’s amazing!
T.S in Birmingham , MI – Aug 23, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sarah Murray, PHD?
Dr Murray is a caring professional, thorough and proficient.
Relieved mother in West Bloomfield , MI – Jun 12, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sarah Murray, PHD?
My 8 yr old son was evaluated by Dr. Murray. She was wonderful with him. She answered all my questions. Helped me understand the extent of his disabilities and put together a plan to help get him on track.
J.C. in Lenox – Jun 04, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sarah Murray, PHD?
Dr . Sarah Murray is wonderful. She met with me and my husband and then evaluated my son. We got our feedback at the end of the session and the full report in about 2 weeks. She was very helpful when it came time for changes and she even spoke to my sons Doctor to have an idea of his history and what he has been going through. Thank you Sarah we will return in 2-4 years and we highly recommend her.
DonnaLou Hopkinson in West Bloomfield – Mar 21, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sarah Murray, PHD?
Dr. Murray is simply wonderful. Finally a doctor who truly listens and makes you feel like you matter. I can't say enough good things about her practice.
Rachael C. in Troy – Oct 18, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sarah Murray, PHD?
We had such a wonderful experience with Dr Murray! She is kind and comforting and so down to earth! She evaluated our daughter and gave us the answers we had been looking for for so long. She explained the results in a way that made sense and spent as much time as we needed with her. Would recommend highly!
Novi, MI – Oct 11, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sarah Murray, PHD?
Dr. Murray is intelligent, compassionate, down-to-earth and has a personality that makes you feel so comfortable. My son thinks the world of her and so do I!
Cindy in Sterling Heights, MI – Sep 08, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sarah Murray, PHD?
Dr Murray is kind, compassionate and thoughtful. She makes you feel at ease and explains that it is a test, that you can't really pass or fail. It is just a test to get to your doctor relating to a possible medical condition.
Sue Stevenson in Highland, MI – Aug 09, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sarah Murray, PHD?
Dr. Murray was amazing took as much time needed with the intake and gave immediate feedback.
Lansing, MI – Aug 03, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sarah Murray, PHD?
I would recommend Dr. Murray to any family member or friend. She made me feel comfortable and the office place and staff were very welcoming. I truly enjoyed spending time with Dr. Murray. She is GREAT at what she does.
Megan in Trenton, MI – Jul 31, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sarah Murray, PHD?
I truly cannot say enough about Dr. Murray. She is incredibly bright, kind, welcoming, and patient. She asks thoughtful questions, offers insightful guidance, and makes herself accessible for even the smallest questions/concerns. She immediately connected with my son and she was the first expert to give us a clear and thorough idea of what he is dealing with. She is always willing to help and is quick to respond. I only wish I had discovered her sooner.
Kari in Troy, MI – May 31, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sarah Murray, PHD?
Dr Murray is very personable and knowledgeable. I would recommend her to anyone.
St Clair Shores – May 10, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sarah Murray, PHD?
Dr. Murray was great! Our son felt comfortable with her and left feeling like Dr. Murray was helping him and on his side. She meet with my husband and I right after the testing and then sent a complete report within two weeks that helped us make the needed changes at school and home.
Royal Oak, MI – Feb 18, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sarah Murray, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Murray?

• Neuropsychology
  • Adolescent Psychology
  • Clinical Psychology
  • Psychology

More Information

• Does Dr. Murray communicate via email?

Yes, 1 patient said they communicate via email

• Does Dr. Murray offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Murray offers telehealth services or virtual visits

• Does Dr. Murray offer an online patient portal?

No users have indicated that Dr. Murray offers an online patient portal

• Does Dr. Murray have free onsite parking?

Yes, 1 patient said they have free onsite parking

• Does Dr. Murray offer weekend visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Murray offers weekend visits

• Does Dr. Murray offer evening visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Murray offers evening visits