Dr. Sarah Murray, PHD

Neuropsychology ·  Female · Age 40

Dr. Murray

Murray Center for Behavioral Wellness

29500 Southfield Rd Ste 100 Southfield, MI 48076

Dr. Sarah Murray, PHD is a neuropsychologist in Southfield, MI. She graduated from Illinois and specializes in neuropsychology, psychology, and more.

Dr. Murray accepts

Dr. Murray accepts the following insurance:

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Michigan

Check if Dr. Murray treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Murray?
Dr. Murray's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Sarah Murray, PHD
RecentMost Helpful
What a great experience!! Dr. Murray is so easy to talk to and puts everything in easy to understand terms. Very kind, funny, casual, yet very professional. I drive an hour and 15 minutes from Toledo, OH, and it's well worth the drive. THANK YOU!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sarah Murray, PHD?
I honestly feel very lucky that I found Dr. Murray. She is super friendly, caring, and cool too lol! If you're considering a psychologist, I'd say youd be very lucky to find and have her as your Dr!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sarah Murray, PHD?
Very helpful and really got to know my child.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sarah Murray, PHD?
I wish there were more doctors like Dr. Murray. She genuinely cares and spends as much time with you as you need. She helped me understand why I have been struggling for so many years and explained things to me clearly and understandably. I have already recommended her to a family member and would highly recommend her to anyone who finally wants to get real help!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sarah Murray, PHD?
Dr Murray diagnosed my son and helped him get the accommodations he needed in school. Not only did his grades improve, but his self-esteem soared after meeting with her! I cannot recommend her enough. She’s amazing!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sarah Murray, PHD?
Dr Murray is a caring professional, thorough and proficient.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sarah Murray, PHD?
My 8 yr old son was evaluated by Dr. Murray. She was wonderful with him. She answered all my questions. Helped me understand the extent of his disabilities and put together a plan to help get him on track.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sarah Murray, PHD?
Dr . Sarah Murray is wonderful. She met with me and my husband and then evaluated my son. We got our feedback at the end of the session and the full report in about 2 weeks. She was very helpful when it came time for changes and she even spoke to my sons Doctor to have an idea of his history and what he has been going through. Thank you Sarah we will return in 2-4 years and we highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sarah Murray, PHD?
Dr. Murray is simply wonderful. Finally a doctor who truly listens and makes you feel like you matter. I can't say enough good things about her practice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sarah Murray, PHD?
We had such a wonderful experience with Dr Murray! She is kind and comforting and so down to earth! She evaluated our daughter and gave us the answers we had been looking for for so long. She explained the results in a way that made sense and spent as much time as we needed with her. Would recommend highly!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sarah Murray, PHD?
Dr. Murray is intelligent, compassionate, down-to-earth and has a personality that makes you feel so comfortable. My son thinks the world of her and so do I!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sarah Murray, PHD?
Dr Murray is kind, compassionate and thoughtful. She makes you feel at ease and explains that it is a test, that you can't really pass or fail. It is just a test to get to your doctor relating to a possible medical condition.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sarah Murray, PHD?
Dr. Murray was amazing took as much time needed with the intake and gave immediate feedback.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sarah Murray, PHD?
I would recommend Dr. Murray to any family member or friend. She made me feel comfortable and the office place and staff were very welcoming. I truly enjoyed spending time with Dr. Murray. She is GREAT at what she does.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sarah Murray, PHD?
I truly cannot say enough about Dr. Murray. She is incredibly bright, kind, welcoming, and patient. She asks thoughtful questions, offers insightful guidance, and makes herself accessible for even the smallest questions/concerns. She immediately connected with my son and she was the first expert to give us a clear and thorough idea of what he is dealing with. She is always willing to help and is quick to respond. I only wish I had discovered her sooner.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sarah Murray, PHD?
Dr Murray is very personable and knowledgeable. I would recommend her to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sarah Murray, PHD?
Dr. Murray was great! Our son felt comfortable with her and left feeling like Dr. Murray was helping him and on his side. She meet with my husband and I right after the testing and then sent a complete report within two weeks that helped us make the needed changes at school and home.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sarah Murray, PHD?
Dr. Murray has an empathetic but practical approach to solving problems. Our sessions have been constructive and extremely helpful. I would recommend her to any one who is looking to make a positive change in his/her life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sarah Murray, PHD?
Dr. Murray is truly at the top of her field -- one of the best there is. She took the time necessary to correctly diagnose the issue and bring a series of solutions to the table. I am completely satisfied with her pre-session preparation, in-session engagement, diagnosis and follow-up. If you're searching for a clinical psychologist or neuropsychologist, do yourself a favor: stop reading reviews and make your appointment to see Dr. Murray.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sarah Murray, PHD?
Dr. Murray is kind and patient and is truly an expert. She helped us understand our son's learning struggles after years of trying to figure out what was going on. Wish we would have found her sooner! Highly recommend her!
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Murray?