Sarah Kurts, PA

Physician Assistant (PA) ·  Female · Age 58

Sarah Kurts

Adore Aesthetix

1221 S Clarkson St Ste 300 Denver, CO 80210

Sarah Kurts, PA is a physician assistant in Denver, CO and has been practicing for 20 years. She graduated from University Of Colorado Health Sciences Center in 1999 and specializes in physician assistant (pa) and cosmetic medicine.

Sarah Kurts accepts

No malpractice claims found for Colorado

Check if Sarah Kurts treats your condition or procedure

• Juvéderm® Voluma® Injection
  • Keloid Scar
  • Kybella Treatment for Submental Fat
  • Perlane® Injection
  • Platelet-Rich Plasma Injection (PRP)
  • Radiesse® Injections
  • Restylane® Injections
  • Scars
  • Sculptra™ Injection
  • Skin Aging
  • Skin Laxity
  • Wrinkles

I customize my aesthetic treatment plans to each patient, based on his'her concerns and facial anatomy.  I aim to enhance my patients appearance while still allowing them to look like themselves.

• Physician Assistant (PA)
  • Cosmetic Medicine

Sarah Kurts?
Sarah Kurts' Performance
What People Say About Sarah Kurts, PA
RecentMost Helpful
I love, love, love Sarah! I've been getting botox for over 10 years and she is BY FAR the best I've ever gone to - far superior to my dermatologist even. She knows exactly how to get rid of crow's feet without creating bags/shelf under your eyes, gets rid of those pesky frown lines and knows well how to minimize the amount of botox you actually use so keeps the cost within your budget. Professional, friendly and competent. Highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sarah Kurts, PA?
She is extremely good with fillers and botox products!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Sarah Kurts, PA?
Sarah has helped me over many years. She takes times to talk with you about your expectations. I have never been disappointed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sarah Kurts, PA?
Sarah is knowledgeable and a pleasure to work with. Highly recommended!
×Post a ResponseAre you Sarah Kurts, PA?
I have had botox numerous times with Sarah and a filler once. She is phenomenal at both! She takes plenty of time to evaluate and educated before doing the procedures. Since she is careful about booking enough time for each appointment and really cares that she does not keep people waiting. I have recommended her to many friends who are also now happy clients of hers! Do not hesitate to book an appointment with her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Sarah Kurts, PA?
Sarah really knows her stuff! My friends continue to ask if "I've had work done"? The honest answer is no. Her use of injectables can take 10 years off in just one visit. I'll never go to anyone else.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sarah Kurts, PA?
Sarah is very helpful in making decisions that impact your looks as well as your pocketbook
×Post a ResponseAre you Sarah Kurts, PA?
Sarah is kind and helpful with excellent service and importantly excellent results!
×Post a ResponseAre you Sarah Kurts, PA?
I have been getting injections (Botox and filler) for a few years now. I HATE needles, and cannot even stand getting my blood drawn but she really helped calm me down through the whole process. I have never met such a knowledgable injector. I would highly recommend Sarah to any of my friends. She is professional and incredibly talented.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sarah Kurts, PA?
Sarah is knowledgeable, experienced, and professional! I wouldn't go to anyone else for Botox!
×Post a ResponseAre you Sarah Kurts, PA?
My experience with Sarah has never been anything but excellent. She is amazing and very talented at what she does.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sarah Kurts, PA?
Sarah is an excellent health care provider. I have seen Sarah a few times in the last year and am always satisfied with her professionalism, bed side manner and compassion. Sarah is extremely good at what she does and always treats her patients and clients with respect. If you have seen Sarah you should really make it a priority to do so.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sarah Kurts, PA?
Sarah is very professional, takes time to discuss the needs of the patient. Sarah offers you her opinion regarding what would be best for you. I really appreciate that she takes time to make her patients comfortable before proceeding with treatments.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sarah Kurts, PA?
Sarah always does a great job and know so much about this industry. She is sweet and smart and I will always trust her to make me feel beautiful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sarah Kurts, PA?
Sarah is wonderful! She is always up beat & very professional. She is very good at what she does.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sarah Kurts, PA?
Sarah has been my go to expert for many years. She has the ability to soften harsh facial lines and fill deep wrinkles. Her guidance and advice is always solid and professional. In my opinion, Sarah is the best.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sarah Kurts, PA?
Sarah is educated in the latest research and knowledgeable about how to share that with her customers in a way that makes sense. She is gentle, nurturing and has a way of making me feel at ease no matter which procedure I'm about to get. I've seen her for various injections over the years and have been extremely pleased with her every single time! I've recommended her to many of my friends and family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sarah Kurts, PA?
I met Sarah years ago at my dermatologist office. I actually always saw her, and never the doctor. She is so friendly and knows her stuff. Very educated on any of the questions I have asked over the years. I've been getting Botox with her for two years now. I was very hesitant to try Botox 2 years ago. Sarah eased me in and was sure to start off with little and work more into my visits as I was ready. I wouldn't go anywhere else. You will fall in love with her if you have not done so already.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sarah Kurts, PA?
Sarah is professional, knowledgeable, extremely competent and really listens to what you want. I wouldn't go to anyone else for my injections!
×Post a ResponseAre you Sarah Kurts, PA?
Sarah is skilled and caring. Always have a great experience and great results!
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Sarah Kurts?

Adore Aesthetix