Acupuncture  |
Sarah Kalb, AP
As an Acupuncture physician, my priority is to work with each person to meet their individual goals and to move toward a healthier quality of life. Acupuncture consistently, helps people to feel better, stronger, happier, and healthier in body, mind, and spirit. An Acupuncture physician for 17 years, with a combined background as a radiation therapist treating people with cancer for 10 years in Boston and Vermont hospitals. Sarah has a dual Master's degree in Acupuncture and Chinese Herbal Medicine from the New England School of Acupuncture, in Boston, Mass, one of the top accredited Acupuncture programs in the nation. The program consisted of 3.5 years of study with 3000 clinical hours of training in multiple clinics.

Vitality Acupuncture, LLC

913 Gulf Breeze Pkwy

Gulf Breeze, FL 32561

Sarah Kalb, AP

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Sarah Kalb

As an acupuncturist, my treatments promote natural healing and vitality to the whole person in a safe, gentle, and effective way. Acupuncture treats a wide variety of medical conditions, and is actually a relaxing and soothing experience, with beneficial side effects!

• Acupuncture
  • Women's Health Medicine

Sarah Kalb does not have any board certifications listed.

• Adult Panic Anxiety Syndrome

• New England School Of Acupuncture
    Medical School | Graduated 2003
  • Norwich University
    Other Education | Completed 1999

Sarah Kalb has no awards or honors listed.

Sarah Kalb has no media or publications listed.

Sarah Kalb does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Sarah Kalb and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Sarah Kalb's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Sarah Kalb to family and friends
Sarah Kalb's Performance
in Liberty, MO |
This is exactly how I wish all health providers worked. Sarah spent over an hour listening to my chief complaint and probed into my total well being. I had just come from over 2 months of physical therapy due to arthritis in my shoulder and was then told I needed shoulder replacement. My pain while on vacation became so intolerable that I was lead to Sarah. Sarah's two treatments with combination of deep tissue massage made more difference that 2 months of PT. Highly recommended!
in Stowe, VT |
This is my first time trying acupuncture. After just two treatments with Sarah my osteoarthritis knee pain is 100% better today. I'm so impressed with the knowledge Sarah had to offer and her kindness and willingness to help. I will definitely continue my acupuncture treatments and encourage my family and friends to do the same. Nicky M.
in Gulf Breeze, FL |
Sarah Kalb, is a amazing professional. She spends quality time finding out what areas of the body are in need of acupuncture treatment. She makes a care plan individually for your needs. I not only feel better, but have decided to make acupuncture one of my necessities for my body each month. I highly recommend Sarah Kalb for your acupuncture needs! You will be so glad you did!
in Gulf, FL |
Not having experienced acupuncture before, I did not know what to expect when I started treatment. Sarah was very patient and professional in her explanation of how her treatments work, when to expect to see results, etc. Sarah is a very genuine, caring and intuitive person who is as excited about seeing results in her patients as they are. I experienced significant improvement in my long-term depression and "foggy thinking" after just 4 treatments. Happy days!
in Gulf Breeze, Fl |
Sarah is amazing. She hasn't brought me so much relief for mnny different conditions. She is very smart and professional. I would recommend her to anyone!!
in Gulf Breeze, FL |
Sarah, To begin with she is simply an amazing person as well as an amazing acupuncturist. She takes her time, is concerned for your comfort, listens and wants results for your overall well being. She has listened and addressed areas that I have experienced improvement without a specific request. She truly is a genuine person and wants you to get well!
Have you seen Sarah Kalb, AP?
Are you Sarah Kalb?

Visit Sarah Kalb

Evening
Saturday
Sarah Kalb accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Family Medicine