Sarah Kalb, AP

Acupuncture ·  Female · Age 45

Sarah Kalb

Vitality Acupuncture, LLC, Gulf Breeze, FL

913 Gulf Breeze Pkwy Gulf Breeze, FL 32561

Sarah Kalb, AP is an acupuncturist in Gulf Breeze, FL and has been practicing for 16 years. She graduated from New England School Of Acupuncture in 2003 and specializes in acupuncture and women's health medicine.

At a glance

• Low wait times . Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy . Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Sarah Kalb accepts most major insurance plans.

Sarah Kalb has indicated that she accepts most major insurance carriers

(850) 736-4325Find providers who accept this insurance

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Sarah Kalb treats your condition or procedure

Likelihood to recommend Sarah Kalb

Sarah Kalb?
Sarah Kalb's Performance
What People Say About Sarah Kalb, AP
A series of close - together treatments does the trick!
×Post a ResponseAre you Sarah Kalb, AP?
I thought acupuncture was not a real way to treat much of anything until she started treating my wife for hot flashes. She was able to stop hers almost instantly so I went in for high blood pressure. After 4 treatments, not only is my blood pressure down, but so is my stress and aggravation level. She really is fantastic and I will recommend her to anyone. She is very professional and friendly and will explain what each needle is doing. Awesome!
×Post a ResponseAre you Sarah Kalb, AP?
Sarah is amazing! After a friend told me how acupuncture could help my hot flashes - I’ve been in menopause for over 3 years - I was ready to try anything. Sarah is the best! After 4 sessions my hot flashes and night sweats went from 4-6 a day down to one. I finished my 6th treatment 10 days ago and I’m sleeping through the night without 3 fans blowing on me! Sarah also treated my knee during the sessions above. I am now able to walk the dogs and even jog along side of them without pain
×Post a ResponseAre you Sarah Kalb, AP?
This is exactly how I wish all health providers worked. Sarah spent over an hour listening to my chief complaint and probed into my total well being. I had just come from over 2 months of physical therapy due to arthritis in my shoulder and was then told I needed shoulder replacement. My pain while on vacation became so intolerable that I was lead to Sarah. Sarah's two treatments with combination of deep tissue massage made more difference that 2 months of PT. Highly recommended!
×Post a ResponseAre you Sarah Kalb, AP?
This is my first time trying acupuncture. After just two treatments with Sarah my osteoarthritis knee pain is 100% better today. I'm so impressed with the knowledge Sarah had to offer and her kindness and willingness to help. I will definitely continue my acupuncture treatments and encourage my family and friends to do the same. Nicky M.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sarah Kalb, AP?
Sarah Kalb, is a amazing professional. She spends quality time finding out what areas of the body are in need of acupuncture treatment. She makes a care plan individually for your needs. I not only feel better, but have decided to make acupuncture one of my necessities for my body each month. I highly recommend Sarah Kalb for your acupuncture needs! You will be so glad you did!
×Post a ResponseAre you Sarah Kalb, AP?
Not having experienced acupuncture before, I did not know what to expect when I started treatment. Sarah was very patient and professional in her explanation of how her treatments work, when to expect to see results, etc. Sarah is a very genuine, caring and intuitive person who is as excited about seeing results in her patients as they are. I experienced significant improvement in my long-term depression and "foggy thinking" after just 4 treatments. Happy days!
×Post a ResponseAre you Sarah Kalb, AP?
Sarah is amazing. She hasn't brought me so much relief for mnny different conditions. She is very smart and professional. I would recommend her to anyone!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Sarah Kalb, AP?
Sarah, To begin with she is simply an amazing person as well as an amazing acupuncturist. She takes her time, is concerned for your comfort, listens and wants results for your overall well being. She has listened and addressed areas that I have experienced improvement without a specific request. She truly is a genuine person and wants you to get well!
×Post a ResponseAre you Sarah Kalb, AP?

How was your experience with Sarah Kalb?

As an acupuncturist, my treatments promote natural healing and vitality to the whole person in a safe, gentle, and effective way. Acupuncture treats a wide variety of medical conditions, and is actually a relaxing and soothing experience, with beneficial side effects!

• Acupuncture