Sarah Heaverlo, LPC

Counseling ·  Female · Age 99

Sarah Heaverlo

Sarah Heaverlo, LPC is a counselor in Gladstone, OR. She specializes in counseling, addiction and substance abuse counseling, and more.

Make an appointment

Sarah Heaverlo accepts

Sarah Heaverlo accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross and Blue Shield
Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
Preferred Provider Network PPN
UMR
United Behavioral Health

No malpractice claims found for Oregon

Check if Sarah Heaverlo treats your condition or procedure

Sarah Heaverlo's conditions and procedures:

• Addiction
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Anxiety Attack
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Counseling Services
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
  • Grief
  • Group Psychotherapy
  • Individual Therapy
  • Meditation
  • Mindfulness Meditation
  • Mindfulness Technique Therapy
  • Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT)
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Relationship Issues
  • Stress
  • Stress Management
  • Substance Abuse

My approach is intentional, supportive and reflective. I believe as humans, we are inherently seeking wholeness and connection with the world around us and within us. Balancing acceptance with change, compassion and healthy boundaries, flexibility du...

• Counseling

Likelihood to recommend Sarah Heaverlo

Sarah Heaverlo?
Sarah Heaverlo's Performance
What People Say About Sarah Heaverlo, LPC
Sarah is the most personable, down-to-earth, REAL therapist/ counselor I have ever had the pleasure of working with. She is truly a gem! She is incredibly well-versed in different mindfulness modalities and exercises, while being simultaneously scientifically-based. It is very apparent that she is an avid academic and is always introducing new concepts and ideas into her practice. I've seen many therapists in my lifetime and Sarah is by far the best. Her practice doesn't feel 'uptight', 'stuffy' or 'intimidating'... it really just feels like you're talking with a good friend. She is so relatable and isn't afraid to bring examples from her own life, which lessens the weirdly clinical feeling of a 'patient-therapist' relationship. There are not enough words to express my gratitude toward Sarah and I would undoubtedly recommend her to anyone!
×Post a ResponseAre you Sarah Heaverlo, LPC?
I have and will continue to refer friends to Sarah Heaverlo. She helped me through one of the toughest periods of my life and beyond. I believe I will return any time life gets a bit much for me to handle. She gave me the tools and helped me find the courage within myself to tackle some of my biggest obstacles. I will be forever grateful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sarah Heaverlo, LPC?
Sarah Heaverlo is an excellent councelor who exceeded my expectations and helped me grow in all areas of my life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sarah Heaverlo, LPC?
Sarah is an exceptional counselor! This was my first time in counseling and I was skeptical prior to going. After my first session with Sarah, I knew this is what I needed. Sarah is very knowledgable in her field, easy to talk to, caring, honest, communicates in a non-judgmental and intentional manner, and made me feel comfortable. She also introduced me to mindfulness. I am blessed to have had this experience with her and to have grown and receive invaluable tools to carry me throughout life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sarah Heaverlo, LPC?
She really knows how to explain things in ways I can understand. She paints a picture with words so that you can really relate to what she's trying to get across.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sarah Heaverlo, LPC?
Sarah is easy to talk to, kind, very knowledgeable, intuitive and well read in her field. She helped me immensely with issues of anxiety, depression, codependency, shame and grief. I have already recommended her to a family member.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sarah Heaverlo, LPC?
Sarah abandon me and stop believing in me at my darkest hour. I am lucky to be alive.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sarah Heaverlo, LPC?
Sarah has been a major help, in both regular counseling and one of her mindfulness courses. I've made progress on several fronts while working with her, and her non-judgemental, open, and honest approach have been invaluable to me. Can't recommend her enough!
×Post a ResponseAre you Sarah Heaverlo, LPC?
Wonderful counselor help me with numerous issues take a look at her core philosophy her to a T
×Post a ResponseAre you Sarah Heaverlo, LPC?
Sarah uses and teaches mindfullness meditation practices that have helped me to be more present and grateful in my life. She is highly trained and she teaches you how to use formal and informal mindfullness to enhance your life. I would highly recommend Sarah's classes to anyone who would like to improve their lives.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sarah Heaverlo, LPC?
Sarah is a fantastic therapist. She is insightful, inspiring, and caring. She introduced me to mindfulness and opened up new possibilities in my life, I highly recommend her services!
×Post a ResponseAre you Sarah Heaverlo, LPC?
I felt like she definitely knew her stuff. There were rules put in place from the beginning which helped the class move smoothly. She gave you so many resources so you could continue to move forward after the class ended. I was recommended to her by someone who had gone through the class and would definitely recommend her to someone in need of such services.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sarah Heaverlo, LPC?
Getting counseling with Sarah was the best gift I could have given myself. She helped me think through things deeply, set & achieve goals, and leave a more healthy and confident whole person. She is amazing, truly, and is a gifted counselor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sarah Heaverlo, LPC?
I have been a one-on-one client and taken the Mindfulness Essentials class with Sarah Heaverlo. She's very, very good - my life is much better for it.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sarah Heaverlo, LPC?
I took a mindfulness class with Sarah and she was great! The class changed my life and I a so grateful for meeting her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sarah Heaverlo, LPC?
Sarah is an incredible therapist, specializing in Mindfulness practice. She goes out of her way to meet the needs of her clients. Her ability to listen well and use her sharp mind to add valuable insight to our discussions has helped me through a very challenging time in my life. I always leave feeling like I have the tools I need to help me through. I highly recommend Sarah for any challenge you are facing. Mindfulness is an effective and helpful approach in a facets of life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sarah Heaverlo, LPC?
Sarah is such a great therapist! It was my first time ever going into counseling and she made me feel welcome, comfortable and that she was not there to judge me but to help me with the anxiety issues that I have. I would definitely return to see her in the future if there is ever a need. I would also recommend any one of my family or friends to her. I give her a 5 star rating!
×Post a ResponseAre you Sarah Heaverlo, LPC?
Sarah is amazing - I am incredibly fortunate to have been referred to her. She is kind, compassionate and intentional. Her direct approach is one that I connected with immediately. Sarah created a safe space for me to peel back years of suppressed memories and emotions, then walked along side me as I rebuilt my new narrative. She helped me reconnect with myself and gave me the tools I need to live a more authentic, compassionate life. I cannot recommend Sarah enough.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sarah Heaverlo, LPC?
Sarah's mindfulness essentials class was life changing. The tools I learned will be applied to my daily life. I'm excited to take future classes from her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sarah Heaverlo, LPC?
I can honestly say that working with Sarah saved my life. She pushed me to do the work I needed to change my life for the better, she advocated for me and taught me the importance of advocating for myself. She provided me with resources to continue to challenge myself and grow outside of our sessions and in other avenues of my life. Sarah creates a safe and respectful environment for her clients to grow. I feel incredibly lucky and blessed to have found Sarah and been able to work with her.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Sarah Heaverlo?