Sarah Heaverlo, LPC

Sarah Heaverlo
Telehealth services available

Western Psychological & Counseling Services, Gladstone, OR

890 82nd Dr Bldg B Gladstone, OR 97027

Sarah Heaverlo, LPC is a Counselor in Gladstone, OR. She is accepting new patients and has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Sarah Heaverlo to book an appointment.

Compare Doctors

Quickly compare more Counselors in your area

See similar Counselors in Gladstone

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Sarah Heaverlo accepts

Sarah Heaverlo accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross and Blue Shield
Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
Preferred Provider Network PPN
UMR
United Behavioral Health

No malpractice claims found for Oregon

Check if Sarah Heaverlo treats your condition or procedure

Sarah Heaverlo's conditions and procedures:

• Addiction
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Anxiety Attack
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Counseling Services
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
  • Grief
  • Group Psychotherapy
  • Individual Therapy
  • Meditation
  • Mindfulness Meditation
  • Mindfulness Technique Therapy
  • Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT)
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Relationship Issues
  • Stress
  • Stress Management
  • Substance Abuse

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Sarah Heaverlo, LPC...

Offer evening visits?

Offer an online patient portal?

Offer weekend visits?

Communicate via email?

Have free onsite parking?

Sarah Heaverlo's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Sarah Heaverlo

4.5

Sarah Heaverlo?
What People Say About Sarah Heaverlo, LPC
I have been seeing Sarah for over a year and she is absolutely amazing! She’s honest with you, tells you the hard truth when you need it, or compassion and warmth when needed as well. I would recommend her to everyone and have referred many friends to her already. She helped me work through some difficult times and I am so much better because of her! She was/is my saving grace. I’ve since “graduated” and am happy as can be now. 5 star service all the way around!!!
May 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Sarah Heaverlo, LPC?
When things got rough Sarah jumped ship. As I have read in her other 1 star reviews she recommended I see other therapists that were all not taking new patients. She told me not to schedule with her for the month as she was busy. When I tried to schedule later in the month like she suggested I was unable because of a Technicality. She set me up so I would be unable to schedule with her anymore. Looks like she has done this more than a few times. She knows how to work the system and is all about “curing” people and getting her 5 star reviews. It’s all about the numbers for her. After seeing her for a few months and my Situation not improving she quit on me.
Apr 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Sarah Heaverlo, LPC?
Sarah hung me out to dry after she tried to force me into seeing someone else. 3 years later I still can't find another therapist in my area. She accuse me of lying to her when I told her the places she referred me to were all full and weren't accepting new patients. She Used a loophole in order to keep me out of therapy with her.
Oct 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Sarah Heaverlo, LPC?
Sarah is beyond the best. She is personable, warm, and knowledable. She is easy to talk to about all things. She has helped me grow and find solutions to solving problems. I can't say enough positive things about Sarah. I reccommend her to everyone.
Karen in OR – Jun 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Sarah Heaverlo, LPC?
Sarah is the most personable, down-to-earth, REAL therapist/ counselor I have ever had the pleasure of working with. She is truly a gem! She is incredibly well-versed in different mindfulness modalities and exercises, while being simultaneously scientifically-based. It is very apparent that she is an avid academic and is always introducing new concepts and ideas into her practice. I've seen many therapists in my lifetime and Sarah is by far the best. Her practice doesn't feel 'uptight', 'stuffy' or 'intimidating'... it really just feels like you're talking with a good friend. She is so relatable and isn't afraid to bring examples from her own life, which lessens the weirdly clinical feeling of a 'patient-therapist' relationship. There are not enough words to express my gratitude toward Sarah and I would undoubtedly recommend her to anyone!
Apr 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Sarah Heaverlo, LPC?
I have and will continue to refer friends to Sarah Heaverlo. She helped me through one of the toughest periods of my life and beyond. I believe I will return any time life gets a bit much for me to handle. She gave me the tools and helped me find the courage within myself to tackle some of my biggest obstacles. I will be forever grateful.
Mar 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Sarah Heaverlo, LPC?
Sarah Heaverlo is an excellent councelor who exceeded my expectations and helped me grow in all areas of my life.
Corie Hammock in Oregon City – Jan 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Sarah Heaverlo, LPC?
Sarah is an exceptional counselor! This was my first time in counseling and I was skeptical prior to going. After my first session with Sarah, I knew this is what I needed. Sarah is very knowledgable in her field, easy to talk to, caring, honest, communicates in a non-judgmental and intentional manner, and made me feel comfortable. She also introduced me to mindfulness. I am blessed to have had this experience with her and to have grown and receive invaluable tools to carry me throughout life.
BB in Oregon City, OR – Nov 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Sarah Heaverlo, LPC?
She really knows how to explain things in ways I can understand. She paints a picture with words so that you can really relate to what she's trying to get across.
Milwaukie – Nov 03, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Sarah Heaverlo, LPC?
Sarah is easy to talk to, kind, very knowledgeable, intuitive and well read in her field. She helped me immensely with issues of anxiety, depression, codependency, shame and grief. I have already recommended her to a family member.
KB in Milwaukie, OR – Nov 02, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Sarah Heaverlo, LPC?
Sarah abandon me and stop believing in me at my darkest hour. I am lucky to be alive.
myfault – Aug 03, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Sarah Heaverlo, LPC?
Sarah has been a major help, in both regular counseling and one of her mindfulness courses. I've made progress on several fronts while working with her, and her non-judgemental, open, and honest approach have been invaluable to me. Can't recommend her enough!
Milwaukie – Apr 15, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Sarah Heaverlo, LPC?
Wonderful counselor help me with numerous issues take a look at her core philosophy her to a T
Q in Portland OR – Mar 15, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Sarah Heaverlo, LPC?
Sarah uses and teaches mindfullness meditation practices that have helped me to be more present and grateful in my life. She is highly trained and she teaches you how to use formal and informal mindfullness to enhance your life. I would highly recommend Sarah's classes to anyone who would like to improve their lives.
WEST LINN – Feb 02, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Sarah Heaverlo, LPC?
Sarah is a fantastic therapist. She is insightful, inspiring, and caring. She introduced me to mindfulness and opened up new possibilities in my life, I highly recommend her services!
West Linn, OR – Nov 29, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Sarah Heaverlo, LPC?
I felt like she definitely knew her stuff. There were rules put in place from the beginning which helped the class move smoothly. She gave you so many resources so you could continue to move forward after the class ended. I was recommended to her by someone who had gone through the class and would definitely recommend her to someone in need of such services.
Mary Schnelle in Milwaukie, OR – Oct 29, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Sarah Heaverlo, LPC?
Getting counseling with Sarah was the best gift I could have given myself. She helped me think through things deeply, set & achieve goals, and leave a more healthy and confident whole person. She is amazing, truly, and is a gifted counselor.
Kelly C. in Portland, OR – Aug 28, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Sarah Heaverlo, LPC?
I have been a one-on-one client and taken the Mindfulness Essentials class with Sarah Heaverlo. She's very, very good - my life is much better for it.
Gladstone, OR – Mar 04, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Sarah Heaverlo, LPC?
I took a mindfulness class with Sarah and she was great! The class changed my life and I a so grateful for meeting her.
Portland, OR – Feb 07, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Sarah Heaverlo, LPC?
Sarah is an incredible therapist, specializing in Mindfulness practice. She goes out of her way to meet the needs of her clients. Her ability to listen well and use her sharp mind to add valuable insight to our discussions has helped me through a very challenging time in my life. I always leave feeling like I have the tools I need to help me through. I highly recommend Sarah for any challenge you are facing. Mindfulness is an effective and helpful approach in a facets of life.
Anonymous in West Linn, OR – Jan 06, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Sarah Heaverlo, LPC?

How was your experience with Sarah Heaverlo?

My approach is intentional, supportive and reflective. I believe as humans, we are inherently seeking wholeness and connection with the world around us and within us. Balancing acceptance with change, compassion and healthy boundaries, flexibility du...

• Counseling
  • Addiction and Substance Abuse Counseling
  • Individual Counseling

Central Washington University
George Fox University

More Information

• Does Sarah Heaverlo communicate via email?

No users have indicated that Sarah Heaverlo communicates via email

• Does Sarah Heaverlo offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

No users have indicated that Sarah Heaverlo offers telehealth services or virtual visits

• Does Sarah Heaverlo offer an online patient portal?

No users have indicated that Sarah Heaverlo offers an online patient portal

• Does Sarah Heaverlo have free onsite parking?

No users have indicated that Sarah Heaverlo has free onsite parking

• Does Sarah Heaverlo offer weekend visits?

No users have indicated that Sarah Heaverlo offers weekend visits

• Does Sarah Heaverlo offer evening visits?

No users have indicated that Sarah Heaverlo offers evening visits