Sarah Heaverlo, LPC

Sarah Heaverlo, LPC

Counseling  ·
Female  ·
Sarah Heaverlo, LPC is a counselor in Gladstone, OR. She specializes in counseling, addiction counseling, and more.Read her story

890 82nd Dr Bldg B

• LifeWise
  • Moda Health

Learn about Sarah Heaverlo

Sarah Heaverlo's bio

This content was provided by Sarah Heaverlo "I am a Licensed Professional Counselor and Certified Alcohol & Drug Counselor in the State of Oregon. I have earned a Master of Arts in Marriage and Family Therapy from George Fox University."

This content was provided by Sarah Heaverlo "My approach is intentional, supportive and reflective. I believe as humans, we are inherently seeking wholeness and connection with the world around us and within us. Balancing acceptance with change, compassion and healthy boundaries, flexibility during impermanence are the goals of a therapeutic journey. I walk alongside my clients as they seek to live more authentic and essential lives. I am influenced by mindfulness and compassion practices, positive psychology, neuroscience research regarding improving well-being, Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT) and Jungian psychology. "

• Counseling
  • Addiction Counseling
  • Individual Counseling

Sarah Heaverlo does not have any board certifications listed.

• Counseling Services
  • Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
  • Group Psychotherapy
  • Individual Therapy
  • Meditation
  • Mindfulness Meditation
  • Mindfulness Technique Therapy
  • Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT)
  • Stress Management

No malpractice history found for Oregon.

• Central Washington University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • George Fox University
    Other Education | Completed

Sarah Heaverlo has no awards or honors listed.

Sarah Heaverlo has no media or publications listed.

Sarah Heaverlo does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Sarah Heaverlo and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Sarah Heaverlo's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Sarah Heaverlo to family and friends

Sarah Heaverlo's Performance

Sarah has been a major help, in both regular counseling and one of her mindfulness courses. I've made progress on several fronts while working with her, and her non-judgemental, open, and honest approach have been invaluable to me. Can't recommend her enough!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Wonderful counselor help me with numerous issues take a look at her core philosophy her to a T
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Sarah uses and teaches mindfullness meditation practices that have helped me to be more present and grateful in my life. She is highly trained and she teaches you how to use formal and informal mindfullness to enhance your life. I would highly recommend Sarah's classes to anyone who would like to...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Sarah is a fantastic therapist. She is insightful, inspiring, and caring. She introduced me to mindfulness and opened up new possibilities in my life, I highly recommend her services!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I felt like she definitely knew her stuff. There were rules put in place from the beginning which helped the class move smoothly. She gave you so many resources so you could continue to move forward after the class ended. I was recommended to her by someone who had gone through the class and would...more
Are you Sarah Heaverlo?