Sarah Hearn, PA

Physician Assistant (PA) •  Female

Sarah Hearn

Summerville Women's Care

295A Midland Pkwy, Ste 140 Summerville, SC 29485

Sarah Hearn, PA is a physician assistant in Summerville, SC. She specializes in physician assistant (pa) and obstetrics & gynecology.

• Recent Reviews Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews
  • Practices at top hospital Patient Safety Excellence Award™ See hospitals

Sarah Hearn accepts

Sarah Hearn accepts the following insurance:

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for South Carolina

Check if Sarah Hearn treats your condition or procedure

Sarah Hearn's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Sarah Hearn

Sarah Hearn?
Sarah Hearn's Performance
What People Say About Sarah Hearn, PA
The staff was very friendly and She was very knowledgeable and made me feel very comfortable as a new patient. I would recommend her to others.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sarah Hearn, PA?
I have been a patient of Sarah’s for almost 17 years. She’s very knowledgeable, but balances her knowledge with a beautiful bedside manner. I won’t go to anyone else.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sarah Hearn, PA?
Sarah was wonderful! I was nervous about finding a women’s care provider, but she really took the time to get to know me. She was the perfect balance of knowledgeable and personable, as I feel that too often you have to choose between those two qualities in a healthcare provider. She did everything she could to make sure I was comfortable, especially with it being my first women’s health visit. 10/10 would recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Sarah Hearn, PA?
Sarah was awesome and made me feel comfortable during my appointment. She explained everything and much detail and I appreciate it as it was my first visit with her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sarah Hearn, PA?
I searched Google reviews and found that Sarah had nearly all 5 stars, so I chose this practice. WOW! The reviews are so spot on! She was amazing! She was very attentive, incredibly thorough, & very knowledgeable. She was so easy to talk to -- like getting together for a cup of coffee with a good friend. She asked very good questions, explained things very clearly, was mindful of my treatment preferences as a patient, and gave me options. I honestly cannot say enough great things about her. I have found my gynecologist for life! I only wish I knew about her when I was pregnant with my kids. So very pleased with Sarah and this practice. Give her a try. You will LOVE her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Sarah Hearn, PA?
Sarah and her staff have made me feel so comfortable and well informed during my first pregnancy and have put every fear of mine to rest.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sarah Hearn, PA?
Sarah is awesome at her job and makes one feel comfortable at appointments. I appreciate how much she listens to address concerns.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sarah Hearn, PA?
Sarah Hearn is absolutely amazing. I have never had such a caring and wonderful doctor. Her bedside manner is great and she provides such a personal experience. Even after so many years of not seeing her she still remembered me like we had just seen each other! I couldn’t recommend her more.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sarah Hearn, PA?
This was my first appointment with Sarah Hearn. She is a wonderful PA. She made me feel at ease & conducted my exam in a professional and reassuring manner. She was very patient and encouraged my questions and concerns.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sarah Hearn, PA?
Ive been coming to see Sara for many years now. I look forward to my appointments because she is fantastic! She has a wonderful bedside manner. She made it top priority to get to know me so my time spent would be as comfortable and welcoming as possible. She makes things super easy to understand and gives great insight on my health. I wouldn't go anywhere else and I'd recommend her in a heartbeat.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sarah Hearn, PA?

How was your experience with Sarah Hearn?

• Physician Assistant (PA)
  • Obstetrics & Gynecology

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Sarah Hearn treats patients.

64% Patient experience rating, 5% lower than the national average

• Patient Safety Excellence Award™ (2019, 2018)