Sarah Getoff, LMHC

Couples Counseling ·  Female · Age 50

Sarah Getoff

Sarah Getoff, LMHC is a couples counselor in Northampton, MA. She specializes in couples counseling, counseling, and more.

Make an appointment

Sarah Getoff accepts

Sarah Getoff accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
BlueConnect HMO
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
Preferred Blue PPO
Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield

No malpractice claims found for Massachusetts

Check if Sarah Getoff treats your condition or procedure

Sarah Getoff's conditions and procedures:

• Addiction
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Anxiety Attack
  • Counseling Services
  • Couples Therapy
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT)
  • End-of-Life Issues
  • Marital and Family Psychotherapy
  • Marital Counseling
  • Marital Therapy
  • Pediatric Counseling
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Relationship Issues
  • Relaxation Therapy
  • Separation Anxiety
  • Stress
  • Stress Management
  • Substance Abuse

I became a psychotherapist for the same reason that I became a gardener; i am inspired by every beings inherent desire to grow.  I believe that all of us can grow and heal under the right conditions and it is my job to help each client to create...

• Couples Counseling

Likelihood to recommend Sarah Getoff

Sarah Getoff?
Sarah Getoff's Performance
What People Say About Sarah Getoff, LMHC
Sarah is so amazing, she not only has the educational background but more importantly she has practical parenting experience . Her advice and wisdom make her a true gem. I am grateful for the group I attended and will be attending again.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sarah Getoff, LMHC?
Sarah can get to the core of your obstacles, issues, and blocks. Her use of EFT has really stopped me from triggering like I was. The work I did with her was so profound that I just had a major breakthrough in what I want to do in my life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sarah Getoff, LMHC?
I participated in Sarah's Getting Unstuck group, which used the Emotional Freedom Technique to release emotional blocks in a group setting. Sarah handled the group setting brilliantly, always kind, gentle and wise. We could share what we were working on or not, depending on our individual preferences. It was so transformative! I feel a significant difference in my daily mood and my general outlook on life. I wholeheartedly recommend her work!
×Post a ResponseAre you Sarah Getoff, LMHC?
Sarah is a warm and welcoming counselor but will also say it like it is and hold you accountable. Her use of EFT quickly helped my husband and I deescalate our frustrations with each other and allowed us to face our problems in a calm, respectable manner. Sarah is always extremely encouraging as well and we feel fortunate to have found her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Sarah Getoff, LMHC?
I have worked with several therapists in the past and the technique that Sarah uses is so much more profound and effective than anything I have every experienced. With Sarah's methods you process your emotions in the same emotional language that you feel them instead of trying to rationalize your feelings. Lets say your mind is a flooded basement. Normal therapy is trying to boil the water away one pot at a time. With Sarah's technique its like using a water pump. It just works so much better.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sarah Getoff, LMHC?
i was lucky enough to attend a workshop where Sarah Getoff was presenting. Her approach to EFT is remarkable, and was very helpful to me personally. She is calm, knowledgable and employs a multi-faceted approach to the therapy experience which resonated with me.. I would recommend her very highly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sarah Getoff, LMHC?
So grateful to have had the pleasure of working with Sarah at Trinity School for Mystical Energy Healing for an EFT workshop! Sarah has a wonderful energy that is gentle, loving and warm; creating a welcoming environment for healing. I had previously never worked with EFT and found was pleasantly surprised to get so much out of it as a way of emotionally releasing! I would like to use this method at my own at home- I am grateful it is something you can do even watching TV. Thank you Sarah!
×Post a ResponseAre you Sarah Getoff, LMHC?
I can't say enough about working with Sarah Getoff - she is so wonderful. She not only has helped me reframe and cope with anxiety, but has enabled friends of mine to feel calmer, happier and to live a more joyful life. She's extremely experiences, empathetic and has concrete solutions to problems. She's a very gifted practitioner.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sarah Getoff, LMHC?
Wow! EFT is an amazing tool and no one applies it better than Sarah! She is an incredibly skilled couples councellor, parenting consultant and life changer for all kinds of folks. She can definitely help you get out if your own way!
×Post a ResponseAre you Sarah Getoff, LMHC?
Sarah and I have worked every other week on my self-growth for a year or two now. I was excited to work with Sarah and her unique style of counseling to decrease my insecurities about parenting. Releasing emotions with Sarah has helped me tremendously! It's freeing and calming. I highly recommend her to help with anxiety, depression, anger, and many other issues, because those are what I successfully released. Her support and confidence has brought me further than I expected.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sarah Getoff, LMHC?
My experience has been life altering and calming for my mind, body and soul. Sarah's work is absolutely transformative. She is patient and kind and has a listening ear that, in my opinion, can not be rivaled. She has helped to ground me with her EFT technique and I have had an incredibly positive change in my perspective on myself. Having a bright change in my perspective of me has helped me see the world with kindness and understanding instead of suspicion and frustration.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sarah Getoff, LMHC?
A practitioner who makes our work together both actionable and measurable. Time spent in session very well managed because she is an excellent listener and asks the right questions to get to the root of issues. Keeps me focused and guides me toward restructuring patterns that cause suffering. Love that she uses EFT in her practice - a very effective method for me. Her voice is soothing and her insight concise and accurate. I leave her office feeling both lighter and more empowered.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sarah Getoff, LMHC?
In the several years we have been working together, Sarah Getoff has helped me with numerous personal issues. Most productive was her support in helping me with my 9-year-old son who tries to negotiate everything. Since working with Sarah we have seen a marked decrease in his behavior. Through our work, I have also been able to reduce my reactivity and frustration with my kids. Using EFT along with Sarah's extensive knowledge of handling problems with children has made huge improvements in m
×Post a ResponseAre you Sarah Getoff, LMHC?

How was your experience with Sarah Getoff?