Dr. Sarah Dew-Reeves, PHD

Dr. Sarah Dew-Reeves, PHD

Clinical Child & Adolescent Psychology  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Sarah Dew-Reeves, PHD is a clinical child & adolescent psychologist in Jacksonville, FL and has been practicing for 8 years. She graduated from Vanderbilt University in 2008 and specializes in clinical child & adolescent psychology, child psychology, and more.Read her story

12412 San Jose Blvd Ste 203

Jacksonville, FL 32223

Learn about Dr. Dew-Reeves

Dr. Dew-Reeves' bio

This content was provided by Dr. Dew-Reeves "I am a native Floridian who attended the University of Florida for undergraduate. Given my strong interest in working with children and my dedication to helping others, I decided to pursue a graduate degree in Clinical Psychology. I attended Vanderbilt University for my doctoral training, where my clinical training focused on children, adolescents and families dealing with mental health and/or physical health problems, and my research focused on understanding what contributes to successful therapy outcomes. I am a licensed clinical psychologist and co-founder of Nautilus Behavioral Health. I work with children, adolescents and young adults ages 3 to 24 years, as well as their families. I offer therapy, assessment and educational groups. I completed my pre-doctoral internship at Boston Children's Hospital, part of Harvard University Medical School, where I met Dr. Lisa Bailey. We both completed post-doctoral fellowships at Children's National Medical Center (CNMC) in Washington, DC. Upon gaining licensure, Dr. Bailey and I stayed on as a staff psychologist at CNMC for over 4 years. I returned to Florida in 2014, and was an Assistant Professor faculty position at University of Florida Health - Jacksonville, remaining there part-time until 2017. Having worked well together, we were excited about the prospect of building our own private practice, upon Dr. Bailey moving to the area. So, in early 2016, Nautilus Behavioral Health, PLLC was formed. "

This content was provided by Dr. Dew-Reeves "I provide services to individuals with various issues, including depression, anxiety, ADHD, behavior problems, difficulties managing anger, problems adjusting to stressors or learning difficulties. As a pediatric psychologist, I help patients with physical health problems promote wellness, improve coping with medical conditions and lessen the effects of co-occurring mental health conditions.

My assessments provide clarity about academic, learning, emotional and behavioral concerns. I provide developmentally-appropriate, evidence-based therapy to help individuals gain practical skills and insight. I have a Cognitive Behavioral Therapy background and extensive experience with parent behavior management training, teaching coping and relaxation skills, and supporting problem solving."

• Clinical Child & Adolescent Psychology
  • Adolescent Psychology
  • Behavioral Therapy
  • Child Psychology
  • Cognitive & Behavioral Psychology
  • Health Psychology

Dr. Dew-Reeves does not have any board certifications listed.

• ADHD Testing
  • Behavior Management
  • Cognitive Assessment
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Coping Strategy

• Children's Hospital Boston-Harvard Medical School
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2008
  • Children's National Medical Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2010

Dr. Dew-Reeves has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Dew-Reeves has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Dew-Reeves does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dew-Reeves and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Dew-Reeves' Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Dew-Reeves to family and friends
Dr. Dew-Reeves Says:

Unlike other business owners, as a psychologist, I cannot respond to any reviews made by patients or their families, positive or negative, due to concerns about confidentiality and privacy. I encourage patients and families who are upset or frustrated as well as those with questions, complaints or concerns to contact me directly, so we can discuss possible solutions.

Are you Dr. Dew-Reeves?

Nearby providers with similar experience

Child Psychology