Sarah Carter, LAC

Sarah Carter, LAC

Acupuncture  |
Sarah Carter, LAC is an acupuncture provider who practices in Portland, OR. She is 35 years old. Read her story

511 SW 10th Ave Ste 1001

• Moda Health
  • ODS Health Plan

Learn about Sarah Carter

Sarah Carter's bio

This content was provided by Sarah Carter "How I Got Started I had spent a decade working with Oregon families, assisting people in becoming independent, healthy, and safe through my work with the Department of Human Services, Child Welfare. This had been an amazing chapter of my life with countless opportunities to serve and support families and children. Many families who encounter Child Welfare are not ready to make change in their lives; they are struggling with unhealthy lifestyles and are very resistant to change. My passion for this type of work came from assisting families that were able and ready to make healthy changes through the assistance of their community. Once I found myself searching for the focus of my next chapter, it was the amazingly effective results of acupuncture that led me to my decision to change careers. I felt drawn to work with those who are prepared to begin to overcome their health conditions, make changes in their lifestyle, live without pain, or start their families. Education A native Oregonian, I grew up in The Dalles, Oregon. I moved to Corvallis to attended Oregon State University and earned a Bachelor of Science in Psychology. I received a Master's in Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture from Oregon College of Oriental Medicine in Portland. I have also been a certified yoga instructor for the last five years."

This content was provided by Sarah Carter "I believe that personal change is the most difficult undertaking that we attempt as individuals.  Throughout our lives we develop and learn habits.  These habits make us who we are and have an impact on our health.  For many of us, these habits are a mix of both healthy and unhealthy routines and choices that have been part of our lives for many years.  Often, those unhealthy habits lead to painful and upsetting health conditions.  With the assistance of acupuncture, Chinese herbal medicine, and nutritional education, we can make the lifestyle changes that remedy most of these difficult health conditions.  Being able to assist patients who want to make changes in their life is a very exciting and rewarding process."

• Acupuncture
  • Acute Pain Medicine
  • Chinese Herbal Medicine
  • Fertility Medicine

Sarah Carter does not have any board certifications listed.

• Allergies

• Nutritional Counseling
  • Pain Management
  • Stress Management
  • Trigger Point Therapy

No malpractice history found for Oregon.

• Oregon State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2004

Sarah Carter has no awards or honors listed.

Sarah Carter has no media or publications listed.

Sarah Carter does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Sarah Carter and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Sarah Carter's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Sarah Carter to family and friends
based on 2 total reviews (1 with a comment)
Sarah Carter's Performance
West Linn, OR |
I had an operation to fix my scoliosis as a young child and have had a lot of nerve and muscle pain. Sarah has been great working with me to find the trigger points to help lessen my discomfort. I can't rave enough of how awesome she is in professionalism and knowledge of her field. I highly recommend her!
Have you seen Sarah Carter, LAC?
Are you Sarah Carter?