Contact provider for availability

Sarah Boyle, PMHNP

Nursing (Nurse Practitioner) ·  Female

Sarah Boyle
1791 Alum Creek Dr Ste 420 Columbus, OH 43207

Sarah Boyle, PMHNP is a nurse practitioner in Columbus, OH. She specializes in nursing (nurse practitioner) and psychiatric nursing (nurse practitioner).

Sarah Boyle accepts

Sarah Boyle accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
Priority Health
Priority PPO

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Ohio

Check if Sarah Boyle treats your condition or procedure

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Psychiatric Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

Sarah Boyle's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Sarah Boyle

3.6

Sarah Boyle?
Sarah Boyle's Performance
What People Say About Sarah Boyle, PMHNP
There are no words....
×Post a ResponseAre you Sarah Boyle, PMHNP?
I have seen Nurse Boyle twice in her DUBLIN office and I highly recommend her for adult ADD. She has been a pleasure to work with and I recommend her without reservation.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sarah Boyle, PMHNP?
Do anybody know where Sarah is located at now she’s no longer with primary one ??
×Post a ResponseAre you Sarah Boyle, PMHNP?
Extremely insensitive!! I showed up to my appt 10min early & had to fill out paperwork. I had no childcare so I had to bring my 2yr old & baby. I had to feed baby while waiting for my appt. Sarah came out to get me for my appt while I was feeding the baby. I asked her to give me a minute to finish feeding the baby. She said ok with an angry look. She never came back to get me. The front desk staff called my name 20min later & said I had to reschedule- I live 1.5hrs away! Unforgiving office!
×Post a ResponseAre you Sarah Boyle, PMHNP?
I just had my first appointment with Sarah. I have had awful luck with therapist and psychiatrists in the past, but Sarah shocked me. I have never felt so good after walking out of her office, with confidence that my anxiety will eventually get better. I was giving up hope, and she completely changed that. I HIGHLY suggest anyone who reads this who is struggling to give her a shot. I'm very excited to go back.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sarah Boyle, PMHNP?
I’ve never had better service, or a better psychiatrist than Sara. I’d follow her anywhere because when you receive such good quality service, it’s for life!
×Post a ResponseAre you Sarah Boyle, PMHNP?
At first I really belived in her and trusted her, I thought I could confide my symptoms to her. But after several appointments she became annoyed and short with me (I was always quiet and polite to her). She wanted me in and out of her office as quickly as possible and made presumptions about my mental health without taking the proper time to inquire. Gave bad advice as a result. Maybe she had a bad day or is overworked, but now I'm terrified of going to a psychiatrist again.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sarah Boyle, PMHNP?
Ms. Boyle is amazing. I’ve been seeing her now almost a year. I don’t reveal to doctors often about my sexual orientation from fear of judgement but with Ms. Boyle, I feel so comfortable with, she embraces that in me and doesn’t discriminate against me because of it or my mental illness. She has a passion for mental health therapy and encourages me in my recovery from heroin. Columbus needs more people like Ms. Boyle To help treat and not pass judgement on patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sarah Boyle, PMHNP?
She was wonderful. I’ve seen a lot of psychiatrists. I didn’t feel many cared. You can tell she’s passionate about what she does and she really takes the time to get correct diagnosis/meds.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sarah Boyle, PMHNP?
I saw Sarah for 1yr and in that time, she became rude and quite judgmental of others. She often commented of being annoyed with some of her patients for being “drug seekers”, how they were pretending to have certain conditions in order to get their medication. She said one of her clients was “lazy, doesn’t work, so I’m not giving her that med because I know she doesn’t have the condition she’s claiming to have”. I was blown away by how unprofessional & rude she became, so I stopped seeing her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sarah Boyle, PMHNP?
I've been seeing her since January and have been pleased with the results. She's very easy to talk to and I feel as though I'm being heard. Also, I didn't have to wait months to get in. Wait time for psychiatrists can take months, so I greatly appreciated that she could see me so soon
×Post a ResponseAre you Sarah Boyle, PMHNP?

How was your experience with Sarah Boyle?

Compare Providers