Sarah Bay, APRN

Midwifery ·  Female

Sarah Bay

Sarah Bay, APRN is a midwife in Peterborough, NH. She specializes in midwifery and nursing (nurse practitioner).

Make an appointment

Sarah Bay accepts

Sarah Bay accepts the following insurance:

Harvard Pilgrim Health Care

• Hormone Imbalance
  • Intrauterine Device (IUD) Placement
  • Intrauterine Device (IUD) Removal
  • Menopause
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Neonatal Care
  • Post-Menopausal Problems
  • Pregnancy
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Prenatal Care and Counseling
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Uterine Diseases
  • Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis
  • Water Birth Delivery

"History: I've wanted to be a midwife for as long as I can remember. It's not a stretch to say my journey into midwifery began with my own birth. I was born by home birth in the Netherlands, where the majority of births are still with midwives and ma...

• Midwifery
  • Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

2010

Sarah Bay?
Sarah Bay's Performance
What People Say About Sarah Bay, APRN
RecentMost Helpful
Sarah returned my calls and emails promptly. She took me on time, had already reviewed my records, and called me by my name. That is not often found these days. I feel very safe in her care. She is an exemplary of the way our health care should be.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sarah Bay, APRN?
My pregnancy and birth experience with Sarah was nothing short of amazing. As a former ICU nurse, I have seen medical situations at their scariest, so many people in my life were surprised by my choice to have a home birth; the truth is though, I have never felt more comfortable and safe. Sarah is incredibly knowledgeable, and knows limits. The care throughout my pregnancy was personalized and holistic, and I always felt comfortable reaching out when I had a question and/or concern
×Post a ResponseAre you Sarah Bay, APRN?
My homebirth with Sarah couldn't have been a better experience. I am so grateful for the many birth options we have here in NH. My insurance plan even paid a good portion of our expenses. If your a mother who believes in the natural birth process I highly recommend Sarah. My daughters birth was completely safe and took place my way with Sarahs help. She has many years of experience and I felt she was the key to the success of our birth experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sarah Bay, APRN?
Working with Sarah is beyond different than going to your regular Obgyn, she makes your birth your pregnancy personal to her. She always made herself available, even for the smallest of questions. Her encouragement throughout the natural birthing process is outstanding. We would go back in time to have our other 2 with her if we could. She is very knowledgeable, charismatic, and down to earth. We would highly recommend working with her from prenatal to postpartum and beyond.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sarah Bay, APRN?
With my first daughter I had her in a hospital and even though it all went fine and healthy I was still interested in home birth style but was afraid to make that step. So when I got pregnant the second time I decided to look up home birth and found Sarah Bay online. After meeting her with pretty much short notice, she was amazing and absolutely wonderful; any questions or doubts she has the experience and knowledge to assist. Every step was with care and sweetness, I would highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sarah Bay, APRN?
I have known Sarah since high school and she is an amazing person and midwife! I had 3 hospital births and had my last little babe at home - with Sarah getting me through the hardest parts when I doubted myself! I was on the fence about doing a home birth but I was determined and I am so, so thankful that I got to experience how truly beautiful it is. Sarah was always available, day and night to answer any questions or worries. I would highly recommend Sarah and home birth to all mammas!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Sarah Bay, APRN?
Sarah Bay came highly recommended when my husband and I were expecting our second baby. I was incredibly impressed with the level of care Sarah Bay provided while I was her patient. She is knowledgeable, respectful, and experienced. She was always available to answer questions, address concerns, and ease any apprehensions I had throughout pregnancy. Sarah's professional skills and gentle deamenor help to create an ideal birthing environment for both mother and baby.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sarah Bay, APRN?
Sarah is personable, knowledgeable, and experienced which is the best combination. Sarah's evidence-based practice allows for the best care for women and babies. She truly cares about women's health and each family she serves. I recommend her to anyone for birth or well women care. She was so supportive and confident during my pregnancy and labor and made it a wonderful and safe experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sarah Bay, APRN?
Words can't describe how awesome Sarah Bay is as a midwife and as a person. She is highly educated and wry trust worthy. When we first met I instantly knew she would be our best option for our birth. Our birth was beautiful and having Sarah as our midwife made it even better.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sarah Bay, APRN?
Sarah gave me the confidence I needed to have the home birth I knew I wanted. Her experience and references made me confident she was the right choice for our family. I could not be happier with our choice. Her care was so comprehensive. She gave me such an amazing head start at being a mom in countless ways. I would never look anywhere else for care!
×Post a ResponseAre you Sarah Bay, APRN?
I had a wonderful experience with Sarah Bay. I chose her specifically because of her skill set, model of care & because I instantly felt comfortable with her after meeting. We contacted her on the recommendations of others & we couldn't have been happier. She goes above & beyond in all things. She always takes the time for questions; she is very professional; & met all of my needs above & beyond. She is an amazing motivator (which is pretty important in birth ). I highly recommend Sarah!
×Post a ResponseAre you Sarah Bay, APRN?
I have never had the level of comfort or confidence that I do with Sarah with any other medical provider. I'm so thankful to have her as my midwife!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Sarah Bay, APRN?

How was your experience with Sarah Bay?

Compare Providers