Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)  |
Female
Sara Wilson, NP
Sara is a Nurse Practitioner with special expertise in treating the back, neck and spine. For as long as she can remember, Sara has had an interest in the medical field. Originally from the small town of Weiser, Idaho, Sara is thrilled to be fulfilling her dream of helping treat patients in her home state. Sara graduated with honors from Northwest Nazarene University before going on to receive a Masters of Nursing- Family Nurse Practitioner degree from Walden University in Minneapolis. She is inspired by building trusting relationships with her patients and making an impact by helping them improve their quality of life. With four children, Sara loves spending time with her kids and husband. They enjoy visiting their cabin and love to hunt, hike, bike and just about anything outdoors.

1906 Fairview Ave Ste 230

Caldwell, ID 83605

• Altius Health Plans
  • Blue Cross of Idaho

Learn about Sara Wilson

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Orthopedic Surgery (Nurse Practitioner)

Sara Wilson does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Idaho.

Education data for Sara Wilson is unavailable at this time.

Sara Wilson has no awards or honors listed.

Sara Wilson has no media or publications listed.

Sara Wilson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Sara Wilson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Sara Wilson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Sara Wilson to family and friends
Sara Wilson's Performance
Nampa, ID |
Sara has patiently listened to my complaints and helped me search for the source of my pain. She is willing to consider even the very unlikely causes of pain.
Eagle, ID |
I’ve had back problems for years and have been to multiple spinal docs. Sara approached my problem from and entirely different angle and spent the time to fully explain and educate me on what she believed my problem was. And she was right.
in Middleton, ID |
Sara Wilson has been treating me for my back/hip isues for almost two years now. She works with her patients health issues untill a solution is found. Mine was a shot in the s I joint that relieved a lot of my hip/back issues!!
Federal Way, WA |
When I hear about people with spine or hip issues I recommend her. She is really personable and cares for her patents to get the help needed. I was in severe pain and she was able to get me in that day.
Caldwell, ID |
She knows how to listen, she cares, she explains why she is doing a procedure and takes the appropriate action. I would most definitely recommend her to my friends and my family.
in Nyssa, Oregon |
Sara Wilson, NP, is a top flight professional. She's very knowledgeable as one would expect, and she uses her knowledge to explain, in detail, all phases of a medical issue and treatment alternative. Importantly, she presents the information in a thoughtful, considerate manner, especially when the news is not always good. I would recommend Sara to anyone I know who has spine issues, because I trust she will help other the same way she's helped me. Thank you, Sara.
in Caldwell Idaho |
I have been very happy with the care and concern that I have received from Sara Wilson and her staff. I was completely at ease in sharing my issues and she answered all my questions.
Nampa, Id |
Sara is one of the few health care providers who listens and pays attention to what I say. I believe she truly cares and wants her patients to improve.
in Caldwell, ID |
Sara started treating me in November of 2016 for a fractured vertebrae I sustained 18 years ago. I've seen many Doctors over the years and none have been as thorough and deliberate as Sara. My injury has progressed over the years and I now have disc and arthritic problems causing more pain. Sara takes her time to listen and explains her treatment plan and answers all my questions. She has addressed each issue in a highly competent and professional approach... I highly recommend Sara Wilson.
Have you seen Sara Wilson, NP?
Are you Sara Wilson?