Sara Wilson, NP

Sara Wilson, NP

Spinal Cord Injury Medicine  ·
Female

Sara Wilson, NP is a spinal cord injury specialist in Caldwell, ID. She specializes in spinal cord injury medicine, orthopedic surgery, and more.Read her story

West Valley Spine Center

1906 Fairview Ave Ste 230

Caldwell, ID 83605

• Altius Health Plans

Insurance accepted

Altius Health Plans

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Idaho

Check Sara Wilson's experience treating your condition or procedure

Sara is a Nurse Practitioner with special expertise in treating the back, neck and spine. For as long as she can remember, Sara has had an interest in the medical field. Originally from the small town of Weiser, Idaho, Sara is thrilled to be fulfilli...

• Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
  • Orthopedic Spine Surgery

Sara Wilson's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Sara Wilson

Sara Wilson?
Sara Wilson's Performance
What People Say About Sara Wilson, NP
Recent
Highly qualified. Very personable. She takes her time and is very professional. I strongly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sara Wilson, NP?
I am a retired Paramedic who sustained an L-5 S-1 fracture about 20 years ago. The injury left me with moderate nerve root impingement. I saw seven different Doctors and none of them did anything but prescribe medication. As the injury worsened by damaged nerves the pain ended up so bad it led to an early retirement from EMS. After we moved to Idaho I went to see Sara and she got the pain under control without using narcotics, restored my sleep and got me into surgery. She gave me my life back and is hands down the best Healthcare Provider I have ever had. It is a blessing and privileged to have Sara as my Nurse Practitioner as she now helps me navigate the residual effects of an old injury. As far as I'm concerned there is no one better than Sara!
×Post a ResponseAre you Sara Wilson, NP?
Sara Wilson and assistant Edgar are extremely personable and knowable. Both my husband and I are both current patients and have recommended to friends
×Post a ResponseAre you Sara Wilson, NP?
Sara Wilson is an outstanding medical practitioner. She takes the time to listen to me describing my issues. She seems devoted to solving the problems I’m having. I have the utmost respect for her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sara Wilson, NP?
Sara Wilson exceeds expectations every time i visit her. She is empsthic, listens attentively, and seems to consider all possibilites of treatment. She involves the patient in the process. She explains with simplicity. I would highly recommend her and have recommended her to others.
Sara was awesome!
×Post a ResponseAre you Sara Wilson, NP?
I love the way she really listens to your concerns. Very kind and caring.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sara Wilson, NP?
Sara is very easy to talk to as well as thorough in her examinations. She even spotted a potential issue unrelated to my spine & wasn't even on my radar! She does make the patient's health her priority. I would give her 10 stars if I could!
×Post a ResponseAre you Sara Wilson, NP?
She listens... it really feels like she cares about her patients and tries to find the best and safest way to improve their quality of life. I’m really glad I found her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sara Wilson, NP?
Sara was my 2nd opinion for a neck issue. Sara agreed that an MRI was needed. The first Dr. wasn't able to get insurances approval. Sara strongly contested the ins.’s decision. Sara relentlessly went above and beyond for me. Most Dr.'s rely on an out-sourced service to obtain approval. Sara personally requested approval. She articulated the reasons why the MRI was crucial. Ins. approved the MRI. Sara sincerely cares. Sara actually listen's!! I strongly recommend this accomplished NP!
×Post a ResponseAre you Sara Wilson, NP?
Wonderful care!! I couldn’t ask for anyone better. I highly recommend Sara.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sara Wilson, NP?
Easy to talk to, listens and is a caring person. Calls back if you have a question. Doesn’t rush you takes time to explain things. Always friendly ??
×Post a ResponseAre you Sara Wilson, NP?
My questions were answered in a professional and courteous manner and a treatment plan was initiated. All good. Allen
×Post a ResponseAre you Sara Wilson, NP?
Sarah took her time to explain to me in detail her findings on my exam. She was friendly and assuring. I very much like her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sara Wilson, NP?
Sara has patiently listened to my complaints and helped me search for the source of my pain. She is willing to consider even the very unlikely causes of pain.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sara Wilson, NP?
Sara Wilson has been treating me for my back/hip isues for almost two years now. She works with her patients health issues untill a solution is found. Mine was a shot in the s I joint that relieved a lot of my hip/back issues!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Sara Wilson, NP?
When I hear about people with spine or hip issues I recommend her. She is really personable and cares for her patents to get the help needed. I was in severe pain and she was able to get me in that day.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sara Wilson, NP?
She knows how to listen, she cares, she explains why she is doing a procedure and takes the appropriate action. I would most definitely recommend her to my friends and my family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sara Wilson, NP?
Sara Wilson, NP, is a top flight professional. She's very knowledgeable as one would expect, and she uses her knowledge to explain, in detail, all phases of a medical issue and treatment alternative. Importantly, she presents the information in a thoughtful, considerate manner, especially when the news is not always good. I would recommend Sara to anyone I know who has spine issues, because I trust she will help other the same way she's helped me. Thank you, Sara.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sara Wilson, NP?
I have been very happy with the care and concern that I have received from Sara Wilson and her staff. I was completely at ease in sharing my issues and she answered all my questions.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Sara Wilson?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Sara Wilson treats patients.