Sara Thompson, PA

Physician Assistant (PA) ·  Female · Age 26

Sara Thompson

Hinsdale Orthopaedics

550 W Ogden Ave Hinsdale, IL 60521

Sara Thompson, PA is a physician assistant in Hinsdale, IL and has been practicing for 1 years. She graduated from Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science in 2018 and specializes in physician assistant (pa), orthopedic surgery, and more.

Sara Thompson accepts

No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Check if Sara Thompson treats your condition or procedure

• Foot Injuries
  • Foot Sprain
  • Metatarsal Surgery
  • Morton’s Neuroma Surgery

Sara Thompson is a nationally certified Physician Assistant specializing in orthopaedic surgery with an emphasis on disorders of the foot and ankle. She joined Hinsdale Orthopaedics in 2018 and works alongside Dr. Ho in the operating room, hospital a...

• Physician Assistant (PA)
  • Orthopedic Foot & Ankle Surgery

Sara Thompson?
Sara Thompson's Performance
What People Say About Sara Thompson, PA
RecentMost Helpful
I have been struggling with foot pain for several months and finally decided to see someone. I was seen by Dr. Ho and his PA, Sara Thompson. Let me tell you, this is the dream team! The issues with my foot pain were addressed, and the treatment plan was delineated clearly. Sara really took the time to get to know me as a person, not just as a patient. She took the time to make me feel comfortable and made sure I didnt leave without confidence in the treatment plan. My foot is feeling so much better thanks to Sara and Dr. Ho. Definitely recommend seeing them!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Sara Thompson, PA?
Sara Thompson is a top notch healthcare provider. Her bedside manner, empathy and knowledge are above and beyond what I expected in so many ways. She and Dr. Ho have made my experience at Hinsdale Orthopedics smooth and not nearly as stressful as I had anticipated when I broke my leg. Being injured can be very stressful, not only from the pain and changes to one’s lifestyle, and Sara made me confident in the care I received and has been very calming for me during my recovery. She made my entire experience amazing and I cannot speak highly enough about her. She has been a true blessing and I cannot thank her enough!
×Post a ResponseAre you Sara Thompson, PA?
Sara has been my happy part of an ice skating accident. She explained with great detail why I would be needing surgery to repair my Tibia and unstable ankle. Assuring me this was this course of action to create the best outcome. Sarah has assisted Dr. Ho with my surgery, seen me on all my follow-up visits while supporting me with information to continue my progress. Her kindness during a difficult time has put me at ease though a lengthy recovery. I feel blessed to have Sara on my team.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sara Thompson, PA?
Sara's genuine care for her patients' is what sets her apart. From the 1st appointment, thru pre surgery, day of, post, follow ups, calls in between, her professionalism and competency made the entire process that much easier. She's wonderful, highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sara Thompson, PA?

How was your experience with Sara Thompson?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Sara Thompson treats patients.