Sara Thompson, PA

Sara Thompson
Telehealth services available

Hinsdale Orthopaedics

2940 Rollingridge Rd Ste 102 Naperville, IL 60564

Sara Thompson, PA is a Physician Assistant in Naperville, IL and has over 2 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science medical school in 2018. She is affiliated with medical facilities such as Adventist Hinsdale Hospital and Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital. She is accepting new patients and has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Sara Thompson to book an appointment.

Compare with other Physician Assistants

Compare Sara Thompson with our nearby Physician Assistants at Edward Hospital - Main Campus.

Make an appointment at Edward Hospital - Main Campus today at (630) 506-5814.

provider hospital

These providers are on the medical staff of Edward Hospital - Main Campus.

Sara Thompson's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Sara Thompson

Sara Thompson?
I met Sara Thompson at Hinsdale Orthopedics. She was very professional, kind and patient. I have experienced a great deal of pain since I fell from a ladder and broke my foot. Sara took the time to listen to what happened to me. Then with great consideration she helped develop a plan of care for me. I highly recommend her!
Raja Fiaz – Nov 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Sara Thompson, PA?
I met Sara Thompson in mid August. I had fallen off a curb, and was hoping I had not broken my ankle/foot. After x-rays, Sara came in and explained what she saw. She is one of the kindest people in the medical field I have ever met. Sara’s communication skills are very clear and precise. I knew exactly what needed to do to have a full recovery. At my follow-up appt. November 1st, Sara again provided kindness with the care provided. She wished me well and noted to be careful. ??
Maureen – Nov 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Sara Thompson, PA?
I had multiple fractures in my right foot and made a appointment at Hinsdale Orthopedics. Sara was who I meet and she was very good and kind and responsive to what I was going through. She helped me with everything from what the options were and was very helpful with good advice and answered all my questions throughout my entire process. She is smart has a outgoing personality and is funny as well, I would recommend any of my friends or others to go Hinsdale Orthopedics great experience.
Lawrence – Oct 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Sara Thompson, PA?
Sara was very professional and genuine. She explained everything clearly. We were very blessed to have found her at Hinsdale Orthopedics.
Corrine Scheiper – Sep 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Sara Thompson, PA?
I fractured the cuboid bone of my left foot. I made an appointment at Hinsdale Orthopedics and was fortunate enough to be treated by Sara Thompson. She has been amazing throughout my entire treatment! Sara is kind, caring, thorough, knowledgeable and professional. Her way of explaining everything to me had such an impact, that I followed all of her instructions (which is not an easy task for me), and all worked out as she said. I would highly recommend her!
Alina Slayton Stevens – Sep 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Sara Thompson, PA?
I have worked with Sara on multiple occasions and would highly recommend to any friends and family. She is kind, courteous, and takes her time with patients making each patient feel important and cared for. Her demeanor puts everyone she comes in contact with at ease and she excels at diagnosis and treatment. Excellent!!!!
Thomas – Jun 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Sara Thompson, PA?
I have been struggling with foot pain for several months and finally decided to see someone. I was seen by Dr. Ho and his PA, Sara Thompson. Let me tell you, this is the dream team! The issues with my foot pain were addressed, and the treatment plan was delineated clearly. Sara really took the time to get to know me as a person, not just as a patient. She took the time to make me feel comfortable and made sure I didnt leave without confidence in the treatment plan. My foot is feeling so much better thanks to Sara and Dr. Ho. Definitely recommend seeing them!!
May 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Sara Thompson, PA?
Sara Thompson is a top notch healthcare provider. Her bedside manner, empathy and knowledge are above and beyond what I expected in so many ways. She and Dr. Ho have made my experience at Hinsdale Orthopedics smooth and not nearly as stressful as I had anticipated when I broke my leg. Being injured can be very stressful, not only from the pain and changes to one’s lifestyle, and Sara made me confident in the care I received and has been very calming for me during my recovery. She made my entire experience amazing and I cannot speak highly enough about her. She has been a true blessing and I cannot thank her enough!
Apr 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Sara Thompson, PA?
Sara has been my happy part of an ice skating accident. She explained with great detail why I would be needing surgery to repair my Tibia and unstable ankle. Assuring me this was this course of action to create the best outcome. Sarah has assisted Dr. Ho with my surgery, seen me on all my follow-up visits while supporting me with information to continue my progress. Her kindness during a difficult time has put me at ease though a lengthy recovery. I feel blessed to have Sara on my team.
Karen Marie Kedzuch in Brookfield, IL – Mar 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Sara Thompson, PA?
Sara's genuine care for her patients' is what sets her apart. From the 1st appointment, thru pre surgery, day of, post, follow ups, calls in between, her professionalism and competency made the entire process that much easier. She's wonderful, highly recommend.
Susan T in Willowbrook – Nov 16, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Sara Thompson, PA?

How was your experience with Sara Thompson?

Sara Thompson is a nationally certified Physician Assistant specializing in orthopaedic surgery with an emphasis on disorders of the foot and ankle. She...Read more

• Physician Assistant (PA)
  • Orthopedic Foot & Ankle Surgery