Sara Serrano, LPC

CounselingFemale

Counseling

Sara Serrano, LPC is a Counselor in Victoria, TX. Her office accepts telehealth appointments.

Sara Serrano, LPC

Victoria Counseling & Assessment Services

2002 Commerce St Ste C Victoria, TX 77901
Telehealth services available

Telehealth services available
  • Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Offers Telehealth
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Traditional Therapy – done online

Traditional Therapy – done online

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Sara Serrano treats your condition or procedure

Sara Serrano accepts

Sara Serrano accepts the following insurance:

Ambetter
Superior Health Plan
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas
Blue Advantage HMO
Blue Choice

Sara Serrano's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Sara Serrano

4.2

Horrible experience. Dr Serrano came very highly recommended from my employer. Dr Serrano scheduled an appointment for me on Memorial Day. My holiday was planned around this appointment, plans were changed due to this appointment. I arrived at the office on Memorial Day and Dr Serrano met me at the desk and asked me who I was seeing and to have a seat. A few minutes later a rude woman asked me to.come to the desk and told me they called the previous week to let me know my appointment was canceled. I informed her I never received a phone call, she then asked me for my phone number and told me they had the wrong one and "that's why the person we spoke to seemed confused". The Dr office never contacted me because they had the wrong number even though they had contacted me to schedule on the correct one. I was then informed that the Dr couldn't see me due to being out of the office. No apologies, no ask for a reschedule. Completely rude and unprofessional. I have never been treated so rude
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
Jun 02, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Sara Serrano, LPC?

How was your experience with Sara Serrano?

• Counseling

What is the best way to schedule an appointment with Sara Serrano, LPC?

Does Sara Serrano, LPC accept any insurance plans?

What is Sara Serrano, LPC's office address?

Sara Serrano's office is located at 2002 Commerce St Ste C, Victoria, TX 77901. You can find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Is Sara Serrano, LPC able to provide telehealth services?

Sara Serrano provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.

Does Sara Serrano, LPC receive good ratings from patients?

There is a star rating of 4.2/5 for Sara Serrano, LPC. Patients say that they trusted the provider's decisions and the provider explained conditions well. See all patient feedback on Healthgrades.

Victoria Counseling & Assessment Services

Victoria Counseling & Assessment Services2002 Commerce St Ste C Victoria, TX 77901