Dr. Sara Rosenquist, PHD

Dr. Sara Rosenquist, PHD

Clinical Psychology  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Sara Rosenquist, PHD is a clinical psychologist in Cary, NC. She specializes in clinical psychology, psychology, and more.Read her story

1145 Executive Cir

Cary, NC 27511

Learn about Dr. Rosenquist

Dr. Rosenquist's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Rosenquist "I grew up in Tunisia, Argentina, Uruguay, Thailand and El Salvador as the child of a Foreign Service Officer. The experience of an internationally mobile upbringing has given me a broad perspective and natural sensitivity to cultural differences. I speak Spanish fluently but with a distinctively Argentine accent. I love to cook and I like to keep it varied, traveling now by indulging my palate in ethnic cuisines from around the world. I also like to dance the Argentine tango. Besides being a unparalleled sourced of connection and pleasure, the tango is a rich metaphor for life and for relationships. "

This content was provided by Dr. Rosenquist "My approach to therapy is direct and to the point.  I like to assess the problem and get the job done, which is why I typically get results in 6 to 8 sessions.  Sometimes, the problem people come in with is more complex and might take more time.  And sometimes we stumble upon other problems that will need to be addressed first before we can solve the issues that brought the person to treatment in the first place.  Regardless, you can always count on me to be forthright and to keep you informed about where I see therapy going.  But psychotherapy isn't like other kinds of medicine in that there are no silver bullets and your active engagement and continued effort is required to make it work.  People tell me that I'm warm and funny and that I both "keep it real" and make talking about the most embarrassing or intimate things easy and comfortable.  "

• Clinical Psychology
  • Men's Health Psychology
  • Psychology
  • Sex Therapy
  • Women's Health Psychology

Dr. Rosenquist does not have any board certifications listed.

• Sexual Desire Disorders
  • Sexual Disorders
  • Sexual Dysfunction
  • Sexual Pain Disorders

• Group Psychotherapy
  • Hypnosis (Medical Hypnotherapy)
  • Marital and Family Psychotherapy
  • Marital Counseling
  • Marital Therapy
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Sex Therapy

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

• Duke University
  • Aasect Certified Sex Therapist
    Other Education | Completed 2006
  • Abpp Board Certified Clinical Health Psychologist
    Other Education | Completed 2009

Dr. Rosenquist has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Rosenquist has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Rosenquist does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rosenquist and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Rosenquist's Reviews

4.4
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rosenquist to family and friends

Dr. Rosenquist's Performance

Dr. Sara has helped my husband and I identify the source of our conflicts at a deep level. This has helped greatly with understanding, and she has guided us gently in the last six months of treatment.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
If you're ready to make changes and need someone who can help you clearly identify and troubleshoot your unhealthy patterns of thinking, you won't regret going to see Dr. Sara. She is highly experienced and brilliantly insightful. She cares enough to be direct with you, even if that might be...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Really enjoy my time with Dr. Sara. She is easy to talk to and gives great insight/advice. Tells me what I need to hear not want to hear. She knows her craft and I love that she takes a Christian approach. She has helped me, my wife and our marriage tremendously. I highly recommend her.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I've been in therapy for 22 years without too much success. While interviewing this year for a new therapist, Dr. Sarah Rosenquist and her book, "After the Stork" was mentioned as a therapist that might fit my needs. In just one month I have moved forward and I see progress. Working with her one on...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option4thumbs down icon option0
Are you Dr. Rosenquist?

Nearby providers with similar experience

Psychological Trauma