Chiropractic  |
Female
Dr. Sara Penton, DC
Dr. Sara Penton, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Scottsdale, AZ.

8360 E Raintree Dr Ste 135

Scottsdale, AZ 85260

Learn about Dr. Penton

• Chiropractic

Dr. Penton does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

Education data for Dr. Penton is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Penton has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Penton has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Penton does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Penton and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Penton's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Penton to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Penton's Performance
in Phoenix, AZ |
Great experience. I see dr sara for allergies treatment. Saw great result already after one session!!! I see her as well for my back problems ( got injured in a car incident). Feel so much better now! I have been struggling with acne and I see her and dr Elizabeth for ozone therapy and lpl micro pen sessions. I feel great like never before. My body , my mind and now my skin look amazing! Very very happy!
in Phoenix, AZ |
Great experience and results. Got in a car incident. My back was hurting very badly. She got me in , in no time and felt better right away. She have been helping me with my adult acne in less than a month when many other failed in the past 3 years. Very happy. I start to bring my kids too. I have been seeing dr Elizabeth for ozone therapy as well and for the prp micro pen . I look younger, my face look amazing!!!! My body started finally to feel good!!! Thsnks dr sara!!! ( cristina g)
in Mesa, AZ |
Dr. Penton's "cure" for allergies is a complete SCAM!!! After spending tons of money(she told me she could definitely cure my allergies)...she admitted it was probably a problem with my thyroid....I asked for my money back(this was MONTHS of her so called bogus allergy cure) and she REFUSED. Do NOT go to this snake oil saleswoman unless you want to donate money to her lifestyle. SCAM SCAM SCAM
Have you seen Dr. Sara Penton, DC?
Are you Dr. Penton?