Sara Nowparast

Marriage & Family Therapy ·  Female

Sara Nowparast
4199 Campus Dr Irvine, CA 92612

Sara Nowparast is a marriage & family therapist in Irvine, CA. She specializes in marriage & family therapy.

Sara Nowparast accepts

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Sara Nowparast treats your condition or procedure

Sara Nowparast's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Sara Nowparast

Sara Nowparast?
Sara Nowparast's Performance
What People Say About Sara Nowparast
One of the best therapist I've ever had for more than a year. Ms. Nowparast is very professional and loves her job. She cares about her clients even out of the appointment time which shows her difference with other fake therapists who won't care at all about what may happen to you after leaving the session and paying for it.The reason that I love her is that Ms. Nowparast is not trying only to do something for the clients, she is trying to be someone for us.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sara Nowparast?
Ms. Nowparast is compassionate and understanding. She helped make such a stressful time in my life to go as smoothly as possible. She is practical in her counsel and often times uses real life examples to help elucidate complicated ideas. Her focus and high energy can make you feel like you are her only patient. I recommend her to everyone in need of a highly skilled therapist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sara Nowparast?
Dr. Nowparast is compassionate and very understanding, and she helped make such a stressful time in my life go as smoothly as possible. she is practical in her counsel and often times uses real life examples to help elucidate complicated and complex ideas. Her focus and high-energy can make you feel like you are her only patient. I recommend her to anyone in need of a highly skilled therapist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sara Nowparast?
I've been having the therapy session with Mrs Nowparast since last year. She was the first therapist that I could open myself to. She's been helping me to get self esteem and go forward. She's been giving me the beautiful images of myself. I am very thankful to have her in my life. She always asks the right questions that make me realize the truth about myself and my feelings.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sara Nowparast?
I wish there was a way to give Sara Nowparast 10 stars! She is an extraordinary therapist! Sara is an exceptional therapist, she is thoughtful, caring and provides her client with tools that they can se to improve their lives. Sara has been extremely professional and helpful throughout my journey and I can't recommend her highly enough!
×Post a ResponseAre you Sara Nowparast?

How was your experience with Sara Nowparast?

• Marriage & Family Therapy