Dr. Sara Moghaddam, MD

Dr. Sara Moghaddam, MD

Dermatology  ·
Dr. Sara Moghaddam, MD is a dermatologist in Selbyville, DE and has been practicing for 3 years. She graduated from Texas Technical University in 2011 and specializes in dermatology.Read her story

38394 Dupont Blvd # F

Selbyville, DE 19975

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware
  • CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Community Care Network
  • CorVel
  • Coventry Health Care of Delaware

Learn about Dr. Moghaddam

See how frequently Dr. Moghaddam performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Skin Infections
Itchy Skin

Dr. Moghaddam's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Moghaddam's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Moghaddam "Dr. Moghaddam, a board certified dermatologist practices at Atlantic General Dermatology in Selbyville, Del. Moghaddam provides care for general dermatology needs and other minimally invasive interventions for skin cancer. She completed her dermatology residency at the State University of New York University Medical Center in Stony Brook, and received her medical degree from Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School of Medicine in Lubbock. Dr. Moghaddam is currently accepting new patients. For more information or to make an appointment, call 302-564-0001."

• Dermatology

• Restylane® Injections
  • Skin Biopsy
  • Skin Surgery
  • Wart Removal

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Delaware.

• Texas A&M University / Main Campus
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2007
  • Texas Technical University
    Medical School | Graduated 2011
  • Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital - Dallas
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2012
  • Stony Brook Univ Health Sciences Center School of Medicine
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2015

Dr. Moghaddam has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Moghaddam does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Moghaddam and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Moghaddam's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Moghaddam to family and friends

Dr. Moghaddam's Performance

I saw Dr. Moghaddam last week for the first time. I felt like she punched a time clock before entering. She spoke very quickly about a rash on my leg. Afterwards, I asked her a question about my nails and hair. I was informed by her that I would have to make separate appointments for each concern....more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Granddaughter and myself had appointments on same day but 2 hours apart. Asked if we both could be seen at the same time NO made us wait in car for1 1/2 hours in cold 16 degrees out . Been wait in a cold room for 30 minutes now. Desk help not friendly at all. Would not recommend them at all....more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

We are very sorry that you had this experience. Appointments are made much in advance and our staff does their best to accommodate. Unfortunately, we do not overbook patients as to avoid being unfair to another patient.

Dr. Moghaddam is an outstanding dermatologist. I highly recommend her for your skin care needs.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. M. seems very nice, but was quite hurried and spent more time talking than listening. While my wife and I had appointments at the same time and filled out extensive paperwork, Dr. M obviously did not look the information over well as I noted that I have psoriasis, and while I am currently in...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

We are very sorry you had this experience and felt rushed. I hope that you give us another chance to make it up to you.

Dr. Moghaddam, is extremely knowledgeable. I have been to several Derms in the area and being a high risk melanoma candidate I totally trust her. I recommend her all the time!