Dr. Sara Hart, ND

Naturopathy ·  Female · Age 42

Dr. Hart

Stillwater Healing Arts

418 High St Lyons, CO 80540

Dr. Sara Hart, ND is a naturopath in Lyons, CO and has been practicing for 11 years. She graduated from National College Of Natural Medicine in 2008 and specializes in naturopathy, pediatrics, and more.

At a glance

• Low wait times . Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy . Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. Hart accepts

No malpractice claims found for Colorado

Check if Dr. Hart treats your condition or procedure

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Hart

Dr. Hart?
Dr. Hart's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Sara Hart, ND
Dr. Sara has provided me the most spot on healthcare I have ever received. Having the Stillwater Clinic in Lyons is such a blessing on so many levels. The Apothecary and Clinic team are a bonus to our community.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sara Hart, ND?
Feeling empowered by the care-giving skills shared by Sara during our wellness visits. Unlike other health care providers I feel like she provides tools to help "put the care back in mama's hands". I've been especially grateful this flu season.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sara Hart, ND?
Dr. Hart serves my family with true health care. Educated and intuitive experience with completely individualized treatments and health strategies for mind and body. Her care is so far beyond the cookie cutter approach of standard Western medicine. Individualized dietary changes that really make a difference. Sensible supplements. Acupuncture. So much more.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sara Hart, ND?
Dr. Hart has single handedly made our family healthier and happier. We have been members for over four years. Our family has sought out services for allergies, prenatal acupuncture, gut healing, overall constitution, acute illnesses and more. If you are looking for a naturopathic doctor in Boulder County this is the place!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sara Hart, ND?
Dr. Hart and Stillwater Healing Arts have been a blessing to my family. I've been working with Sara since 2012 on various aspects of my and my family's physical and spiritual health and well-being - from supporting my pregnancy to treating my children's acute illnesses and food intolerances to supporting my hormonal and digestive imbalances. I've seen great improvement in all of our health since working with her. Her supplements are of the highest quality. GABA and digestive enzymes have changed
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sara Hart, ND?
Dr Hart has truly made a difference in my life. She is knowledgeable in all facets of healthcare and has the perfect blend of providing the right advice at the right moment with helping me learn more about myself and how to be proactive in reaching my own health and lifestyle goals. Dr Hart’s clinic is where I go for primary healthcare, advice, and education for not only myself but also how to care for others in my life. I highly recommend her and Stillwater Healing Arts without qualification
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sara Hart, ND?
Stillwater is a wonderful, family-owned clinic in the heart of the magical town of Lyons. Many locally-made products and peaceful, relaxing atmosphere. The footpath and IR sauna are divine. I saw Dr. Sara Hart for a knee problem and she got things moving in only one session!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sara Hart, ND?
I am extremely grateful for Dr. Hart and her team. They have all played a role in encouraging wellness in my mind, body and spirit. I have found her style of acupuncture to be very effective and her thorough look in to my blood work was very helpful in making adjustments to my daily choices. Thank you Dr. Hart!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sara Hart, ND?
Absolutely one of the best practioners I've ever had in my life. I have highly recommended Dr. Hart to family and friends. Anyone who has become a patient of hers has had positive healing experiences.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sara Hart, ND?

How was your experience with Dr. Hart?

I offer the most comprehensive approach to healthcare. Naturopathic medical school is equivalent to standard MD's. However, the integration of mind, body & spirit is fundamental to all diagnosis and natural medicine therapies are at the core...

• Naturopathy