Sara Carnevale Fearon, AUD

Audiology (Hearing Aid Fitting) ·  Female · Age 38

Sara Carnevale Fearon

Rhode Island APD and Hearing Solutions

989 Reservoir Ave Ste 203 Cranston, RI 02910

Sara Carnevale Fearon, AUD is an audiology (hearing aid fitter) in Cranston, RI and has been practicing for 12 years. She graduated from University Of Louisville School Of Medicine in 2007 and specializes in audiology (hearing aid fitting).

Sara Carnevale Fearon accepts

Likelihood to recommend Sara Carnevale Fearon

Sara Carnevale Fearon?
Sara Carnevale Fearon's Performance
What People Say About Sara Carnevale Fearon, AUD
Sara is the best. She found that my hearing is ok with some basic equipment. She did not push the fancier aids. I feel she is really on my side!
×Post a ResponseAre you Sara Carnevale Fearon, AUD?
Sara's testing and diagnosis of my hearing loss was spot on. Her recommendation for my solution changed my life. I would highly recommend her and have recommended her to other individuals who suffer like I did from hearing loss.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sara Carnevale Fearon, AUD?
Sara takes the time to listen intently to my needs and is compassionate and empathetic when dealing with my hearing loss. This is a significant issue for me but Sara has gained my trust and I am at ease discussing my hearing goals as I continue to age. So glad I went to see Sara and left a "very big practice". I felt like a number but now with Sara I feel like my hearing issues are being addressed and I can continue confidently in the "hearing" world.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sara Carnevale Fearon, AUD?
I have had nothing but excellent help and customer service from Dr Carnevale Fearon. I have been a patient of Dr Fearon's for six years and began to experience some difficulties with both of my 6 year old hearing aids. I called Dr Fearon to setup an appointment to have her take a look at the problem. Dr Fearon tried several solutions in her office to correct the problem; when none of these solutions worked Dr Fearon sent them both out for repair, and gave me loaners until mine were repaired.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sara Carnevale Fearon, AUD?
Sara is very patient focused. She wants to do everything possible to help those of us hearing impaired and has the experience with hearing aids to adjust them to the patient's real world situation.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sara Carnevale Fearon, AUD?
Extremely thorough and helpful, detailed report with insightful recommendations!
×Post a ResponseAre you Sara Carnevale Fearon, AUD?
She is extremely knowledgable, compassionate and caring. She worked with me to find the best hearing product for my hearing loss. She took her time and listened to all of my concerns. She never rushed me out of the office and made sure my hearing aids settings were exactly where I needed them to be.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sara Carnevale Fearon, AUD?
Dr. Carnevale is wonderful! I am so glad that I was able to follow her over to her own practice. She makes all of the difference. She is a wonderful combination of intelligence, kindness and practicality.
Excellent! Very professional.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sara Carnevale Fearon, AUD?
Sara is knowledgable and personable
×Post a ResponseAre you Sara Carnevale Fearon, AUD?
She is smart and knowledgable, patient and calm, and, most importantly, her recommendations yield perfect results I have been her patient for six years and marvel at the fact that my hearing remains problem-free. She is always available should my hearing aid malfunction.I feel so fortunate to have found her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sara Carnevale Fearon, AUD?
Outstanding: pleasant, knowledgeable, skilled, took the time necessary to address problems, followed up, showed she cared, good sense of humor. I felt she was really competent and attentive to details.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sara Carnevale Fearon, AUD?

How was your experience with Sara Carnevale Fearon?

We are dedicated to providing you or your loved ones with personalized care as you navigate through the process of hearing evaluation, diagnosis, and the selection and everyday use of customized hearing devices.  Each and every patient is different.  We will work with you to find the best possible solutions for your personal hearing needs.

• Audiology (Hearing Aid Fitting)

2007