Sara Brown, CNM

Midwifery •  Female

Sara Brown

Hudson Physicians

403 Stageline Rd Hudson, WI 54016

Sara Brown, CNM is a midwife in Hudson, WI. She specializes in midwifery.

• Low wait times Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Sara Brown accepts

Sara Brown accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO
Blue Preferred Plus POS
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Blue Cross Accord

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Wisconsin

Check if Sara Brown treats your condition or procedure

Sara Brown's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Sara Brown

Sara Brown?
Sara Brown's Performance
What People Say About Sara Brown, CNM
Sara is the calm, steady presence that every mother needs. She is assuring and confident in her abilities, which makes you feel confident in your body and ability to have the birth you want! She also was the first to spot my PPD and gave me the tools I needed to get it under control. I hope everyone can have someone like her for their midwifery care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sara Brown, CNM?
Sara is amazing. She is thoughtful and present in the work she does. Sara taught me pelvic floor work that helped me become more grounded and have a better connection with myself. This work has also helped to relieve some PMS symptoms.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sara Brown, CNM?
Sara, was my Midwife that delivered my last child. Being an expecting mother can be a time of hopes, fears, and anxiety about the unknown. From my first initial appointment, from my check-ups, to the delivery of my son, Sara instilled in me to trust my body and know that she was there to get me through it. And that she did. My birth experience with my son was so amazing! Sara, was there by my side making sure that baby and I were doing okay as she coached me through every second of my labor. She kept me calm and focused and really listened to my needs. Wether it was a cold rag on my forhead, soft music with relaxing oils, or her hand to hold onto with her encouraging words.. The bond that I have made Sara is forever engraved in my heart. Thank you Sara for all that you do and for playing such a huge role in our community and our families! Your dedication and commitment is so much appreciated!
×Post a ResponseAre you Sara Brown, CNM?
I am so thankful to have had the amazing all-natural birth experience I had hoped for by seeing midwife Sara through prenatal care, labor and delivery! She guided me with her down-to-earth, caring compassion and knowledge every step of the way and also made me feel empowered to make my own choices in what I wanted my labor and delivery to look like. Throughout the birthing process, Sara provided reassuring affirmations and a gentle, calming touch which gave me encouragement and confidence when I needed it most. Our bodies were perfectly designed with innate intelligence to birth our babies, no matter the size (yes, even 13 pounders!) and choosing a midwife to guide me along was one of the best decisions I’ve made. I highly recommend Sara!
×Post a ResponseAre you Sara Brown, CNM?
I was SO grateful to have Sara during a huge portion of my labor and delivery! She was calm and offered so much support and advice on different positions that would help with labor. She was positive and encouraging and created a positive atmosphere. I would HIGHLY recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Sara Brown, CNM?
Sara Brown is an amazing midwife and person. I especially appreciate the time she takes to listen, to ensure your questions are answered, and to offer a variety of ideas for you to try at home, many of which are natural options which I love! I would recommend her to anyone looking for a midwife and quality women's health care overall.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sara Brown, CNM?
Sara is such an incredible midwife! She listens to her patient's wishes and concerns, provides evidence-based information, and then supports women's choices for their health and for their prenatal care & birth. She is compassionate, attentive, and really goes the extra mile for the families she serves. As a doula who has attended births with her, my clients love her and I can't recommend her enough!
×Post a ResponseAre you Sara Brown, CNM?
Sara is wonderful inside and out! I can’t imagine a pregnancy without her by my side. She is kind, caring and compassionate. She put me at ease with each visit and carefully addressed any concern I had. I looked forward to each visit with her! I didn’t know what to expect as it was my first pregnancy and she was there every step of the way. Sometimes I didn’t know what questions to ask but she was always prepared with what I should expect as I progressed through pregnancy. It was the best experience a mom could ask for! I highly HIGHLY recommend her :)
×Post a ResponseAre you Sara Brown, CNM?
She truly cares about her patient and their family, she was with my through my how pregnancy and labor.... I went into labor in her day off and she was still right there with me!
×Post a ResponseAre you Sara Brown, CNM?
Sara brings a very calm and steadying presence to labor and delivery. She happened to be on call for the delivery of my 3rd child and was a gift to have there! She worked really hard to assist baby (spinning babies techniques) into a good position as he was face up through much of my labor. I felt freedom to labor as I needed and grace to make wise decisions for the health and well-being of my baby.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sara Brown, CNM?

How was your experience with Sara Brown?

Sara Brown, CNM is a midwife in Hudson, WI. She specializes in midwifery.

• Midwifery