Sara Brown, LMHC

Counseling ·  Female

Sara Brown

Sara M. Brown, LMHC, Warwick, RI

1345 Jefferson Blvd Warwick, RI 02886

Sara Brown, LMHC is a counselor in Warwick, RI. She specializes in counseling, psychology, and more.

Sara Brown accepts

Sara Brown accepts the following insurance:

Tufts Health Plan

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Adolescent Counseling
  • Adolescent Depression
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Behavior Modification
  • Behavioral Disorders
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Relationship Issues
  • Separation Anxiety
  • Stress
  • Substance Abuse

I believe in a team approach and will provide support however I can to ensure your transition is successful; whether it be a situational crises, or a deep internal shift of perspective requiring changes in living or lifestyle.  I care about your...

• Counseling

Likelihood to recommend Sara Brown

Sara Brown?
Sara Brown's Performance
What People Say About Sara Brown, LMHC
My husband and I have been seeing Sara weekly for several months and have seen great improvement in our understanding of one another and our communication. She has been a huge help in acting as a mediator so we both feel heard, understood, and validated. She has introduced new concepts and new ways of looking at our relationship and one another in a really positive and productive way. I've worked with other counselors in the past that act as more of a sounding board (which is needed sometimes) but Sara actually provides helpful tips and ideas so progress can be made. Highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sara Brown, LMHC?
I have been seeing Sara for almost a year now for help dealing with life problems in general and raising a teenage daughter by myself more specifically, since I have started seeing her I have learned to reframe my thoughts so that events that would put me in a “funk” for days were much easier to deal with and my relationship with my daughter has never been better, you’re the best Sara!! Thank you!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Sara Brown, LMHC?
Therapy is so incredibly personal and not “one-size-fits-all.” From my experiences with Ms. Brown it is clear that she understands this and takes a very non-judgmental and holistic approach to therapy. With Ms. Brown I have not only explored what is going on in my head but also my body and how my body, mind and soul are connected. Ms. Brown and I have worked diligently focusing on reframing my thought processes and getting me out into this great big world. I find Ms. Brown to be personable, thoughtful, insightful and most of all caring. Never have I felt judged by her, only encouraged; even on the hardest of days. It is clear that Ms. Brown works hard to create a soothing escape and safe place for her clients. She attempts to mitigate distractions and scheduling conflicts by keeping an open line of communication with her clients. As with anything in life nothing is perfect but if the client is willing to put in the work anything is possible.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sara Brown, LMHC?
Sara is simply outstanding. She gave me the guidance and the confidence wanting to grow my life. She provided me with nothing but straightforward direction and support. I appreciate every time I see her. I don't think I ever had to wait more 5-10 minutes for the past 5 months seeing her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sara Brown, LMHC?
Horrible experience. I had to wait 25+ minutes and have never felt more judged in my life. Do not recommend whatsoever.
Scheduled appointments are notified if there is a...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Sara Brown, LMHC?
Sara is a kind and caring person and a smart therapist. I've been seeing her for about a year and her brain is like a Mary Poppin's bag for whatever I show up with. From life skills to getting through an immediate crisis she's ready and she treats you as the individual that you are. She's very up front and even takes her time to do a phone consultation before your first visit to make sure it's going to be a good working relationship on both ends. She is respectful of your time and follows up .
×Post a ResponseAre you Sara Brown, LMHC?
Sarah is real. She gets right to the point. She is caring of your situation and wants the best for you to deal with it. She has been giving me great advice on how to deal with my matter. She is also funny so it makes you just relax. You feel at home with her so there is no holding back. She is highly recommended as a therapist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sara Brown, LMHC?
Sara is wonderful! She is extremely flexible with her scheduling and willing to do whatever it takes to work with your time. My wife an I came to Sara looking for a way to get through some extreme growing pains. What we received was an eye-opening new way of thinking that has dramatically changed our outlook. Sara is direct and all about finding the real issues and tackling them. She will guide you to an elevated way of processing the world around you. For me, a life-changing experience!
×Post a ResponseAre you Sara Brown, LMHC?
Sara is the first counselor that I have ever seen and I couldn't be happier that I found her! When I started about 6 months ago, I had severe anxiety and depressed feelings, among other things. With each session, Sara has helped me find the root of many problems. She is always listening and asking questions to find ways to re-frame and recognize distorted thinking. She has drastically changed my life in 6 months. She has shown me a much healthier side of my life and I would highly recommend her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Sara Brown, LMHC?
Awesome person! I am glad that I found Sara to guide me through the next chapter of my life. In the past few months, I feel empowered, informed, and have a healthier outlook on life – I wish I had found her sooner! She gets right to the point of the matter and offers insight on how to address it in a healthier manner. I have confidence and strength I knew was there but did not know how to access and implement. I am able to be a healthy role model for my daughter. Scheduling is easy/flexible.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sara Brown, LMHC?
Sara is the first therapist I have ever spoken with and will be the only one until she stops practicing. Sara talks to you like a friend, and cares deeply about your well-being. I could talk to this woman all day and I will ALWAYS leave her office with great advice on how to better myself. She is tremendous and I highly recommend Sara Brown if you’re looking for a kind, smart, hilarious Therapist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sara Brown, LMHC?
Sara had immediately gained my trust during our first session. She's absolutely wonderful and helps you see things outside the box. She constantly reminds you of how well you've improved every session and she always helps you find new ways to deal with things! She's also funny which makes the session more enjoyable! Best therapist I've ever had!
×Post a ResponseAre you Sara Brown, LMHC?
Sara has helped me start to achieve something I 100% would not have been able to do by myself - examine my past and present thinking, behavior, and choices, and work to identify: -better ways to recognize distorted thinking, and methods to counter it with more positive, rational thinking -new methods for success and a better state of mind through goal-oriented therapy sessions Most importantly, she has helped give me tools to continue self-improvement outside of counseling. Highly recommended.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sara Brown, LMHC?
I wanted to take the time to write a review for Sara. She has been a true Godsend to me. Sara is a very unique therapist (I have been to a couple others over the years). She provides more feedback and information/advice in one appointment than I have ever experienced from others. She packs a powerful punch, has a no hold back approach and cuts right to the chase. She is a very wise soul and the insight and help she has provided me has been priceless. She has a very strong commitment to pro
×Post a ResponseAre you Sara Brown, LMHC?
Sara has helped give our daughter the tools to manage her anxiety, along with the day to day stressors teens encounter, and the ability to verbalize how we can help. Sara has spent time talking with us as a family in addition to her one on one therapy sessions with our daughter. Sara cares greatly for her patients and formulates her treatment approach by looking at the wellbeing of the whole person. Sara is extremely committed to seeing her patients reach their full potential. We are so grateful
×Post a ResponseAre you Sara Brown, LMHC?
Sara is direct and to-the-point. She was able to identify the root causes of the challenges I was facing and worked with me to understand and overcome them. I highly recommend Sara.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sara Brown, LMHC?
Sarah is easy to talk to, caring, and helps develop a plan to deal with the issues that you're dealing with. Scheduling and communicating with Sarah is a breeze!
×Post a ResponseAre you Sara Brown, LMHC?
Sara is simply amazing! Each session with her is growth for me. Her approach and methods are excellent. She is very professional, knowledgeable, and cares about the well-being of her clients. I highly recommend Sara!
×Post a ResponseAre you Sara Brown, LMHC?
Sara has been the best counselor I have ever met and worked with. She has brought information to me that no other therapist has mentioned or introduced. She truly demonstrates a concern for my well being and success in improving the issues and concerns in my life. She has offered extremely useful every day tools that have opened my eyes to my own behavior which has changed how others respond to me. She's been a Godsend. Thank you for posting her reviews since this is how I found her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Sara Brown, LMHC?
Going to see Sara was the best decision I have ever made. She has provided me with so many tools and skills to use in every day life and when I put them to use, I was amazed with the results. My friends and family have even seen changes in me which is huge. Sara is very understanding and kind and I recommend her to anyone who thinks they might need to talk to someone.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Sara Brown?

Sara M. Brown, LMHC, Warwick, RI