Sara Brown, LMHC

Sara Brown
Telehealth services available

Sara M. Brown, LMHC, Warwick, RI

1345 Jefferson Blvd Warwick, RI 02886

Sara Brown, LMHC is a Counselor in Warwick, RI. She is accepting new patients and has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Sara Brown to book an appointment.

Compare Doctors

Quickly compare more Counselors in your area

See similar Counselors in Warwick

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Sara Brown accepts

Sara Brown accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana

• Addiction
  • ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Adolescent Counseling
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Behavior Modification
  • Behavioral Disorders
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Substance Abuse

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Sara Brown, LMHC...

Offer weekend visits?

Offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Communicate via email?

Have free onsite parking?

Offer an online patient portal?

Sara Brown's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Sara Brown

Sara Brown?
What People Say About Sara Brown, LMHC
I have had more success in the months that I have been working with Sara, than any other counseling that I have tried. This is one appointment that I look forward to every week! You cannot forge the genuine sincerity and care that is exhibited both during the visit and if you need anything in-between visits. I appreciate the opportunity to ground myself in the here and now, while learning more about patterns that I may have not noticed in my day to day life. Sara is very professional and caring and I would recommend anyone who is looking for a comfortable connection.
Apr 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Sara Brown, LMHC?
Sara has had a huge impact on my life. Her compassion, empathy and insightfulness have helped me turn my thoughts around and live a more positive life. She is a breath of fresh air and a wonderful therapist.
Apr 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Sara Brown, LMHC?
My daughter (15) and I started seeing Sara about 2 years when my daughter was having some social and anxiety issues that were affecting her daily school and home life. Sara has been incredibly helpful in guiding my daughter through several issues that face many teen girls today. She is giving her tools to help her make healthy decisions and choices. She has also provide me with emotional support and tools to help my daughter as well. We are very grateful that we found her at the time we did. She was an excellent fit for our situation and she continues to give us support as we need it. Sara is also very accommodating to our busy schedule! Thank You!
SC – Jan 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Sara Brown, LMHC?
I've been with Sara for about 6 months now. The progress I've had with her has surpassed that of any other therapist I've worked with in the past. She has had a significant role in the overall improvement of well-being.
Dec 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Sara Brown, LMHC?
Sara is amazing. My daughter saw her a few years ago when she was having some issues and Sara was such a powerful influence for her. I contacted her again a few months ago when I started going through my own transitions in life. Sara is caring, empathetic, and attentive. She doesn't sugarcoat things but she helps you find the tools you need to deal with whatever is going on in your life. Since going to Sara I've gained so much confidence and strength that was always there, Sara just taught me how to reach inside and pull it out.
Brittany – Nov 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Sara Brown, LMHC?
Sara was everything that I needed. She new how to help me understand my problems and find solutions that I could achieve. She cares about me and supports me for who I am. She lifts me up and helps to shape me into the best version of myself. Without her I know I wouldn’t be able to confidently be myself and push myself farther. Thank you Sara.
Jul 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Sara Brown, LMHC?
My husband and I have been seeing Sara weekly for several months and have seen great improvement in our understanding of one another and our communication. She has been a huge help in acting as a mediator so we both feel heard, understood, and validated. She has introduced new concepts and new ways of looking at our relationship and one another in a really positive and productive way. I've worked with other counselors in the past that act as more of a sounding board (which is needed sometimes) but Sara actually provides helpful tips and ideas so progress can be made. Highly recommend.
Mary – Jul 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Sara Brown, LMHC?
I have been seeing Sara for almost a year now for help dealing with life problems in general and raising a teenage daughter by myself more specifically, since I have started seeing her I have learned to reframe my thoughts so that events that would put me in a “funk” for days were much easier to deal with and my relationship with my daughter has never been better, you’re the best Sara!! Thank you!!!
Peter T – Jun 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Sara Brown, LMHC?
Therapy is so incredibly personal and not “one-size-fits-all.” From my experiences with Ms. Brown it is clear that she understands this and takes a very non-judgmental and holistic approach to therapy. With Ms. Brown I have not only explored what is going on in my head but also my body and how my body, mind and soul are connected. Ms. Brown and I have worked diligently focusing on reframing my thought processes and getting me out into this great big world. I find Ms. Brown to be personable, thoughtful, insightful and most of all caring. Never have I felt judged by her, only encouraged; even on the hardest of days. It is clear that Ms. Brown works hard to create a soothing escape and safe place for her clients. She attempts to mitigate distractions and scheduling conflicts by keeping an open line of communication with her clients. As with anything in life nothing is perfect but if the client is willing to put in the work anything is possible.
Jun 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Sara Brown, LMHC?
Sara is simply outstanding. She gave me the guidance and the confidence wanting to grow my life. She provided me with nothing but straightforward direction and support. I appreciate every time I see her. I don't think I ever had to wait more 5-10 minutes for the past 5 months seeing her.
May 31, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Sara Brown, LMHC?
Horrible experience. I had to wait 25+ minutes and have never felt more judged in my life. Do not recommend whatsoever.
May 23, 2019
Scheduled appointments are notified if there is a...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Sara Brown, LMHC?
Sara is a kind and caring person and a smart therapist. I've been seeing her for about a year and her brain is like a Mary Poppin's bag for whatever I show up with. From life skills to getting through an immediate crisis she's ready and she treats you as the individual that you are. She's very up front and even takes her time to do a phone consultation before your first visit to make sure it's going to be a good working relationship on both ends. She is respectful of your time and follows up .
May 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Sara Brown, LMHC?
Sarah is real. She gets right to the point. She is caring of your situation and wants the best for you to deal with it. She has been giving me great advice on how to deal with my matter. She is also funny so it makes you just relax. You feel at home with her so there is no holding back. She is highly recommended as a therapist.
May 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Sara Brown, LMHC?
Sara is wonderful! She is extremely flexible with her scheduling and willing to do whatever it takes to work with your time. My wife an I came to Sara looking for a way to get through some extreme growing pains. What we received was an eye-opening new way of thinking that has dramatically changed our outlook. Sara is direct and all about finding the real issues and tackling them. She will guide you to an elevated way of processing the world around you. For me, a life-changing experience!
Mar 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Sara Brown, LMHC?
Sara is the first counselor that I have ever seen and I couldn't be happier that I found her! When I started about 6 months ago, I had severe anxiety and depressed feelings, among other things. With each session, Sara has helped me find the root of many problems. She is always listening and asking questions to find ways to re-frame and recognize distorted thinking. She has drastically changed my life in 6 months. She has shown me a much healthier side of my life and I would highly recommend her!
02852, RI – Jan 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Sara Brown, LMHC?
Awesome person! I am glad that I found Sara to guide me through the next chapter of my life. In the past few months, I feel empowered, informed, and have a healthier outlook on life – I wish I had found her sooner! She gets right to the point of the matter and offers insight on how to address it in a healthier manner. I have confidence and strength I knew was there but did not know how to access and implement. I am able to be a healthy role model for my daughter. Scheduling is easy/flexible.
CJ in RI – Nov 10, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Sara Brown, LMHC?
Sara is the first therapist I have ever spoken with and will be the only one until she stops practicing. Sara talks to you like a friend, and cares deeply about your well-being. I could talk to this woman all day and I will ALWAYS leave her office with great advice on how to better myself. She is tremendous and I highly recommend Sara Brown if you’re looking for a kind, smart, hilarious Therapist.
Stephanie in Warwick – Oct 11, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Sara Brown, LMHC?
Sara had immediately gained my trust during our first session. She's absolutely wonderful and helps you see things outside the box. She constantly reminds you of how well you've improved every session and she always helps you find new ways to deal with things! She's also funny which makes the session more enjoyable! Best therapist I've ever had!
Karina – Oct 11, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Sara Brown, LMHC?
Sara has helped me start to achieve something I 100% would not have been able to do by myself - examine my past and present thinking, behavior, and choices, and work to identify: -better ways to recognize distorted thinking, and methods to counter it with more positive, rational thinking -new methods for success and a better state of mind through goal-oriented therapy sessions Most importantly, she has helped give me tools to continue self-improvement outside of counseling. Highly recommended.
Kevin in Warwick – Aug 16, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Sara Brown, LMHC?
I wanted to take the time to write a review for Sara. She has been a true Godsend to me. Sara is a very unique therapist (I have been to a couple others over the years). She provides more feedback and information/advice in one appointment than I have ever experienced from others. She packs a powerful punch, has a no hold back approach and cuts right to the chase. She is a very wise soul and the insight and help she has provided me has been priceless. She has a very strong commitment to pro
Nancy in North Kingstown – Jul 26, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Sara Brown, LMHC?

How was your experience with Sara Brown?

I believe in a team approach and will provide support however I can to ensure your transition is successful; whether it be a situational crises, or a deep internal shift of perspective requiring changes in living or lifestyle.  I care about your...

• Counseling
  • Adolescent Psychology
  • Behavioral Therapy
  • Psychology

More Information

• Does Sara Brown communicate via email?

Yes, 1 patient said they communicate via email

• Does Sara Brown offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

No users have indicated that Sara Brown offers telehealth services or virtual visits

• Does Sara Brown offer an online patient portal?

Yes, 1 patient said they offer an online patient portal

• Does Sara Brown have free onsite parking?

Yes, 1 patient said they have free onsite parking

• Does Sara Brown offer weekend visits?

No, 1 user indicated that they do not offer weekend visits

• Does Sara Brown offer evening visits?

Yes, 1 patient said they offer evening visits