Sara Brown, LMHC

Sara Brown, LMHC

PsychologyFemale

Telehealth services available

Sara Brown, LMHC is a Psychologist in Warwick, RI. She is accepting new patients and has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Sara Brown to book an appointment.

Office Hours

Tue

Wed

Thu

8 pm
Connect with a call center representative 24/7 to request an appointment.

Sara M. Brown

Central Office1345 Jefferson Blvd Warwick, RI 02886
    • Sat: 10:00am - 8:00pm

"I believe in a team approach and will provide support however I can to ensure your transition is successful; whether it be a situational crises, or a deep internal shift of perspective requiring changes in living or..."

- Sara Brown, LMHC

• Recent Reviews Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews

Sara Brown's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Sara Brown

2.247191011235955%

Sara Brown

Sara is such a caring and compassionate therapist. From our first session I knew she saw me for me and would be able to help me. She makes me feel very comfortable and able to talk to her. She is very insightful. She has given me the tools to stand on my own and be strong. She has been such a tremendous help to me. I am so glad I found her.
Nicole D. C. – Nov 24, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Sara Brown, LMHC?
I highly recommend Sara. She goes above and beyond to provide excellent support. Sara is able to get down to the underlying root cause of what a person is going through to provide effective, easily understood, and actionable strategies. I feel I have someone who truly listens to me and understands me. I recommend reaching out and scheduling an appointment with Sara. You will be happy you did!
Oct 26, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Sara Brown, LMHC?
Sara has a gift and skill of assessing unproductive behaviors and recommending strategies and application of productive, healthy behaviors that can bring a sense of calm, centered self confidence and contentment. If you are honest with yourself, ready and receptive, Sara’s no-nonsense and sometimes brutally honest approach can help peel back the layers fairly quickly and produce tangible results. Her cognitive, practical, solutions oriented approach has given me the knowledge, and through that knowledge, confidence, to make positive, meaningful changes in how I operate within my relationships and in life in general. If you are genuinely ready to be open to honest self assessment and do the work it takes to make change happen in your life, I couldn’t recommend Sara more.
Sep 11, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Sara Brown, LMHC?
Sara is incredibly insightful. She has an amazing ability to get you to see the entire picture from many perspectives. I highly recommend scheduling an initial appointment with her. Sara will answer all of your questions, make clear what to expect and explain the processes going forward to develop an individualised treatment plan. I feel heard and understood as I continue to work with her!!
Aug 19, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Sara Brown, LMHC?
Sara it’s absolutely AMAZING!! I have been seeing her for a couple of months now and have noticed a drastic difference in myself. Sara has helped me discover new ways to manage my anxiety and depression. I used to be afraid of going to therapy now I look forward to it every week and tell everyone I know and meet about therapy and how great it is! I highly recommend Sara!!
Macey – Jun 30, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Sara Brown, LMHC?
Sara has been so helpful to me. She is very intuitive with finding a root cause and to guide with ways to change thoughts and reactions. I always leave the sessions with a new perspective to practice in my life to accomplish the feelings of better mental health.
Mitch – Jun 25, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Sara Brown, LMHC?
Sara is very helpful. She has a lot of relevant and insightful experience to draw from, and the goal oriented strategy is valuable and helps creates results.
Jun 25, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Sara Brown, LMHC?
I’ve only been seeing Sara for a few months now. In this time I have made more progress with her, than I have with any other therapist. Sara is caring, compassionate, kind, and knows how to get stuff done! She goes above and beyond for her clients. I am beyond grateful for finding her!
Lynda Dias – Mar 17, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Sara Brown, LMHC?
Sara is an extremely compassionate and empathetic person. She has truly helped me understand the causes of my depression and anxiety. She is amazing at explaining my situation and ways to make it better from a clearly educated and experienced perspective. She is really funny and easy to talk to which is exactly the type of therapist I needed. It really feels like Sara understands me and cares about me. I would definitely recommend Sara to anyone!
Sarah – Jan 25, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Sara Brown, LMHC?
I am so thankful to have found Sara! In just two months of therapy with Sara I have noticed a significant boost in my confidence, my strength, and development of healthier habits. She is committed and compassionate and her ability to communicate what she knows in an empathetic way makes her a great therapist. I would recommend her to anyone on the search for a kind and well-informed therapist!
Jocelyn – Dec 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Sara Brown, LMHC?
I wish I could send everyone I know to Sara! I love talking about how much my sessions with her are impacting my life. I had some "not so great" experiences with other therapists in the past and was apprehensive about trying therapy again... I'm so glad I did and I wish I found Sara sooner. Sara genuinely listens and helps me to vocalize my thoughts/feelings. She helps me to discover things about myself that I wouldn't have on my own. Some of the things we have discussed are sensitive (including past trauma and social anxiety) but I have never felt uncomfortable during our visits. I knew from the beginning of our time together that she was going to help me grow and I cant believe how much I have in these couple of months. I look forward to my visits with Sara and know that I will leaving feeling understood and ready to conquer whatever is ahead of me. I really can't say enough great things!!
Danielle Beauregard – Nov 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Sara Brown, LMHC?
I have been seeing Sara for just a few months and the outcome has already been life changing. She listens, cares and sets goals that are achievable- she has never once turned me down if I brought up a new issue and worked through each thing with me. I have seen multiple therapists in the past and none of them even came close to what Sara has done for me in such a short time. I would recommend her 1000x over to anyone needing an extra push or guidance through life.
Toni – Oct 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Sara Brown, LMHC?
My experience with Sara so far has been very beneficial to my health as well as those around me. I feel very heard, calmed, and balanced within her presence. Not only is Sara an expert when explaining situations/ailments/etc, but she is also extremely practical. In addition, I feel as though my past therapists have never been as colloquial with me, and her usage of this factor throughout therapy not only makes our sessions more structured, but they additionally make me feel equal as well. Sara has what seems like an example/story for everything, which comes in handy in many different realms of therapy, and I truly enjoy my sessions with her as they continue to resonate and set further strategies in my life in and outside of her office.
Charles – Aug 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Sara Brown, LMHC?
I have had more success in the months that I have been working with Sara, than any other counseling that I have tried. This is one appointment that I look forward to every week! You cannot forge the genuine sincerity and care that is exhibited both during the visit and if you need anything in-between visits. I appreciate the opportunity to ground myself in the here and now, while learning more about patterns that I may have not noticed in my day to day life. Sara is very professional and caring and I would recommend anyone who is looking for a comfortable connection.
Apr 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Sara Brown, LMHC?
Sara has had a huge impact on my life. Her compassion, empathy and insightfulness have helped me turn my thoughts around and live a more positive life. She is a breath of fresh air and a wonderful therapist.
Apr 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Sara Brown, LMHC?
My daughter (15) and I started seeing Sara about 2 years when my daughter was having some social and anxiety issues that were affecting her daily school and home life. Sara has been incredibly helpful in guiding my daughter through several issues that face many teen girls today. She is giving her tools to help her make healthy decisions and choices. She has also provide me with emotional support and tools to help my daughter as well. We are very grateful that we found her at the time we did. She was an excellent fit for our situation and she continues to give us support as we need it. Sara is also very accommodating to our busy schedule! Thank You!
SC – Jan 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Sara Brown, LMHC?
I've been with Sara for about 6 months now. The progress I've had with her has surpassed that of any other therapist I've worked with in the past. She has had a significant role in the overall improvement of well-being.
Dec 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Sara Brown, LMHC?
Sara is amazing. My daughter saw her a few years ago when she was having some issues and Sara was such a powerful influence for her. I contacted her again a few months ago when I started going through my own transitions in life. Sara is caring, empathetic, and attentive. She doesn't sugarcoat things but she helps you find the tools you need to deal with whatever is going on in your life. Since going to Sara I've gained so much confidence and strength that was always there, Sara just taught me how to reach inside and pull it out.
Brittany – Nov 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Sara Brown, LMHC?
Sara was everything that I needed. She new how to help me understand my problems and find solutions that I could achieve. She cares about me and supports me for who I am. She lifts me up and helps to shape me into the best version of myself. Without her I know I wouldn’t be able to confidently be myself and push myself farther. Thank you Sara.
Jul 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Sara Brown, LMHC?
My husband and I have been seeing Sara weekly for several months and have seen great improvement in our understanding of one another and our communication. She has been a huge help in acting as a mediator so we both feel heard, understood, and validated. She has introduced new concepts and new ways of looking at our relationship and one another in a really positive and productive way. I've worked with other counselors in the past that act as more of a sounding board (which is needed sometimes) but Sara actually provides helpful tips and ideas so progress can be made. Highly recommend.
Mary – Jul 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Sara Brown, LMHC?

How was your experience with Sara Brown?

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Rhode Island

Check if Sara Brown treats your condition or procedure

Sara Brown's conditions and procedures:

• Addiction
  • ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Adolescent Counseling
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Behavior Modification
  • Behavioral Disorders
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Separation Anxiety
  • Stress
  • Substance Abuse

Sara Brown accepts

Sara Brown accepts the following insurance:

Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
Harvard Pilgrim Health Care PPO
Tufts Health Plan
Tufts Health Plans
Tufts PPO

I believe in a team approach and will provide support however I can to ensure your transition is successful; whether it be a situational crises, or a deep...Read more

• Psychology