Sara Brown, LMHC

Sara Brown, LMHC

Counseling  ·
Female
Sara Brown, LMHC is a counselor in Warwick, RI. She specializes in counseling, adult psychology, and more.

1345 Jefferson Blvd

Warwick, RI 02886

• Tufts Health Plan

Learn about Sara Brown

This content was provided by Sara Brown "I believe in a team approach and will provide support however I can to ensure your transition is successful; whether it be a situational crises, or a deep internal shift of perspective requiring changes in living or lifestyle.  I care about your wellness.  I offer referrals and homework (clear exercises) to enhance your progress, and commit fully to your goals and purpose.   I ensure your sessions are 'on your purpose', and challenge limiting beliefs or inner resistance to your own peace. Your feeling safe and free to express is of utmost importance to me, and your vision and goals are reachable with your willingness!"

• Counseling
  • Adolescent Psychology
  • Adult Psychology
  • Behavioral Therapy
  • Women's Counseling

Sara Brown does not have any board certifications listed.

• Adolescent Counseling
  • Behavior Modification
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Couples Therapy

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Rhode Island.

Education data for Sara Brown is unavailable at this time.

Sara Brown has no awards or honors listed.

Sara Brown has no media or publications listed.

Sara Brown does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Sara Brown and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Sara Brown's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Sara Brown to family and friends

Sara Brown's Performance

Sara is direct and to-the-point. She was able to identify the root causes of the challenges I was facing and worked with me to understand and overcome them. I highly recommend Sara.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Sarah is easy to talk to, caring, and helps develop a plan to deal with the issues that you're dealing with. Scheduling and communicating with Sarah is a breeze!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Sara is simply amazing! Each session with her is growth for me. Her approach and methods are excellent. She is very professional, knowledgeable, and cares about the well-being of her clients. I highly recommend Sara!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Sara has been the best counselor I have ever met and worked with. She has brought information to me that no other therapist has mentioned or introduced. She truly demonstrates a concern for my well being and success in improving the issues and concerns in my life. She has offered extremely...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Going to see Sara was the best decision I have ever made. She has provided me with so many tools and skills to use in every day life and when I put them to use, I was amazed with the results. My friends and family have even seen changes in me which is huge. Sara is very understanding and kind and...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0