Sara Brown, LMHC

Sara Brown, LMHC

Counseling  ·
Female
Sara Brown, LMHC is a counselor in Warwick, RI. She specializes in counseling, adult psychology, and more.

1345 Jefferson Blvd

Warwick, RI 02886

• Tufts Health Plan

Learn about Sara Brown

This content was provided by Sara Brown "I believe in a team approach and will provide support however I can to ensure your transition is successful; whether it be a situational crises, or a deep internal shift of perspective requiring changes in living or lifestyle.  I care about your wellness.  I offer referrals and homework (clear exercises) to enhance your progress, and commit fully to your goals and purpose.   I ensure your sessions are 'on your purpose', and challenge limiting beliefs or inner resistance to your own peace. Your feeling safe and free to express is of utmost importance to me, and your vision and goals are reachable with your willingness!"

• Counseling
  • Adolescent Psychology
  • Adult Psychology
  • Behavioral Therapy
  • Women's Counseling

Sara Brown does not have any board certifications listed.

• Adolescent Counseling
  • Behavior Modification
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Couples Therapy

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Rhode Island.

Education data for Sara Brown is unavailable at this time.

Sara Brown has no awards or honors listed.

Sara Brown has no media or publications listed.

Sara Brown does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Sara Brown and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Sara Brown's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Sara Brown

Sara Brown?
Sara Brown's Performance
What People Say About Sara Brown, LMHC
RecentHighestLowest
Sara has helped me start to achieve something I 100% would not have been able to do by myself - examine my past and present thinking, behavior, and choices, and work to identify: -better ways to recognize distorted thinking, and methods to counter it with more positive, rational thinking -new...Read More
Kevin in Warwick – Aug 16, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Sara Brown, LMHC?
I wanted to take the time to write a review for Sara. She has been a true Godsend to me. Sara is a very unique therapist (I have been to a couple others over the years). She provides more feedback and information/advice in one appointment than I have ever experienced from others. She packs a...Read More
Nancy in North Kingstown – Jul 26, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Sara Brown, LMHC?
Sara has helped give our daughter the tools to manage her anxiety, along with the day to day stressors teens encounter, and the ability to verbalize how we can help. Sara has spent time talking with us as a family in addition to her one on one therapy sessions with our daughter. Sara cares greatly...Read More
KLM in Warwick – Jul 25, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Sara Brown, LMHC?
Sara is direct and to-the-point. She was able to identify the root causes of the challenges I was facing and worked with me to understand and overcome them. I highly recommend Sara.
Apr 09, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Sara Brown, LMHC?
Sarah is easy to talk to, caring, and helps develop a plan to deal with the issues that you're dealing with. Scheduling and communicating with Sarah is a breeze!
Feb 19, 2018
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Sara Brown?