Sara Allen, MSOM

Sara Allen
Telehealth services available

Allen Acupuncture & Wellness, Greenacres, FL

6801 Lake Worth Rd Greenacres, FL 33467

Sara Allen, MSOM is a Acupuncturist in Greenacres, FL. She is accepting new patients and has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Sara Allen to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Acupuncturists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Offers Telehealth
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Sara Allen treats your condition or procedure

• Diet Counseling
  • Digestive Disorders
  • Elbow Pain
  • Eye Disease
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Hand Pain
  • Heart Palpitations
  • Infertility
  • Infertility Treatment
  • Insomnia
  • Knee Pain
  • Menopause
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Moxibustion
  • Neck Pain
  • Physical Examination
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Shoulder Pain
  • Skin Aging
  • Stress
  • Stress Management
  • Therapeutic Massage
  • Wellness Examination
  • Wrist Pain

Sara Allen accepts

Sara Allen accepts the following insurance:

Sara Allen's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Sara Allen

Sara Allen
Sara Allen. I’m happy to have found her. A month ago I was in a lot of pain and inflammation caused by the sciatic nerve. I was suffering a lot of cramps in my legs, calves, back and neck. I have three lumbar hernias that cause me many problems and I had to stop working. I hang wallpaper, paint homes and faux finishes. After each treatment I felt much better. She discovered many swollen areas that radiated pain everywhere. Her medical knowledge, acupuncture, cupping, massages, and experience in natural medicines worked wonders for me. Thank you. Good bless you.
Aug 21, 2020
If your having any type of pain issues go see Dr. Sara Allen as soon as possible for relief. Dr. Allen was referred to me by a friend, she was my last hope before foot surgery. I had been battling chronic Achilles tendonitis and Bursitis in both feet after knee replacement. I tried everything to try to relieve the pain with no luck. Dr. Allen is so nice and very knowledgeable. She explained everything along the way since I was new to acupuncture. I’m so thankful to her for helping me become pain free.
Lisa Mueller – Jan 31, 2020
Wonderful! She listens to you. Your evaluation will be the most thorough evaluation you've ever had in your life. She spends more than time with patients than any other doctor I know. She uses many more therapies than listed on Health Grades. If something is wrong, she will find it, using holistic medicine, acupuncture and therapies that work for you. She is always positive and upbeat. She has co written a book about infertility. She truly enjoys healing people.
Cundy Jones – Jun 14, 2019
Sara is incredible! The best thing about her practice is that she is incredibly patient and thorough. I have two young children and she is never ruffled. She’s gentle, confident, and extremely encouraging. My family and I are thrilled with the care she’s provided to my children. Her heart is beautiful and we recommend her with full confidence!
Aniana Naranjo – Jun 06, 2019
Sara and her techniques have helped me more than any other provider or treatment that I've tried for the management and alleviation of symptoms for a chronic condition. I could not recommend her highly enough!!!
Kathryn – Jun 05, 2019
She is simply the best!!!! Very effective acupuncture technique and very knowledgeable!!! I highly recommend her!
Mar 28, 2019
Wish I would have thought to go to Sara first before spending money on every kind of doctor for an immune system disorder that they couldn't treat. Sara discovered it was certain allergies that she is treating with great success and symptoms are subsiding.
Dec 14, 2018
I highly recommend Sara. I had many issues but chronic back pain had me seeking an accupuncturist and luckily I found her. Within a couple of months, she has me functioning at a rate I hadn't had for decades. She has also dealt with a few more recent issues like radiating pain in my leg. She has a deep knowledge of Eastern medicine as well as Western. She also dealt with allergy issues in a unique and very successful way. She is a great listener and very compassionate.
Corinne in FL – Sep 27, 2018
I HIGHLY recommend Sara for all ages. I took my 14yr old daughter to see Sara for her migraines. We had been in the hospital for 6 days with no relief. Sara was so gentle and explained everything to my daughter and took her fear away of acupuncture and got rid of her headache.
Misty J. in FL – Jul 29, 2018
Sara provides a unique service that heals the whole self instead of just an isolated problem. I came to her with chronic pain in my tailbone from an injury years prior, and through a series of weekly acupuncture and therapeutic sessions my tailbone was healed (and so were other minor ailments). She takes the time to listen, assess and heal with her expansive knowledge in health, and is rare find in the industry. I wouldn't recommend anyone else.
Marta in Boca Raton, FL – Jun 20, 2018

How was your experience with Sara Allen?

Offering treatments designed to get to the root of your health issues so that your whole mind and body can heal. "Better Health for a Better You" means...Read more

I am a national board-certified acupuncture physician and graduate of Atlantic Institute of Oriental Medicine.

• Acupuncture