Sara Allen, MSOM

Acupuncture ·  Female · Age 43

Sara Allen

Allen Acupuncture & Wellness, Greenacres, FL

6801 Lake Worth Rd Ste 101 Greenacres, FL 33467

Sara Allen, MSOM is an acupuncturist in Greenacres, FL. She graduated from Atlantic Institute Of Oriental Medicine and specializes in acupuncture, chinese herbal medicine, and more.

At a glance

• Low wait times . Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy . Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Sara Allen accepts

Sara Allen accepts the following insurance:

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Sara Allen treats your condition or procedure

• Diet Counseling
  • Digestive Disorders
  • Elbow Pain
  • Eye Disease
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Hand Pain
  • Heart Palpitations
  • Infertility
  • Infertility Treatment
  • Insomnia
  • Knee Pain
  • Menopause
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Moxibustion
  • Neck Pain
  • Pain Management
  • Physical Examination
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Shoulder Pain

Likelihood to recommend Sara Allen

Sara Allen?
Sara Allen's Performance
What People Say About Sara Allen, MSOM
Wonderful! She listens to you. Your evaluation will be the most thorough evaluation you've ever had in your life. She spends more than time with patients than any other doctor I know. She uses many more therapies than listed on Health Grades. If something is wrong, she will find it, using holistic medicine, acupuncture and therapies that work for you. She is always positive and upbeat. She has co written a book about infertility. She truly enjoys healing people.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sara Allen, MSOM?
Sara is incredible! The best thing about her practice is that she is incredibly patient and thorough. I have two young children and she is never ruffled. She’s gentle, confident, and extremely encouraging. My family and I are thrilled with the care she’s provided to my children. Her heart is beautiful and we recommend her with full confidence!
×Post a ResponseAre you Sara Allen, MSOM?
Sara and her techniques have helped me more than any other provider or treatment that I've tried for the management and alleviation of symptoms for a chronic condition. I could not recommend her highly enough!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Sara Allen, MSOM?
She is simply the best!!!! Very effective acupuncture technique and very knowledgeable!!! I highly recommend her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Sara Allen, MSOM?
Wish I would have thought to go to Sara first before spending money on every kind of doctor for an immune system disorder that they couldn't treat. Sara discovered it was certain allergies that she is treating with great success and symptoms are subsiding.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sara Allen, MSOM?
I highly recommend Sara. I had many issues but chronic back pain had me seeking an accupuncturist and luckily I found her. Within a couple of months, she has me functioning at a rate I hadn't had for decades. She has also dealt with a few more recent issues like radiating pain in my leg. She has a deep knowledge of Eastern medicine as well as Western. She also dealt with allergy issues in a unique and very successful way. She is a great listener and very compassionate.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sara Allen, MSOM?
I HIGHLY recommend Sara for all ages. I took my 14yr old daughter to see Sara for her migraines. We had been in the hospital for 6 days with no relief. Sara was so gentle and explained everything to my daughter and took her fear away of acupuncture and got rid of her headache.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sara Allen, MSOM?
Sara provides a unique service that heals the whole self instead of just an isolated problem. I came to her with chronic pain in my tailbone from an injury years prior, and through a series of weekly acupuncture and therapeutic sessions my tailbone was healed (and so were other minor ailments). She takes the time to listen, assess and heal with her expansive knowledge in health, and is rare find in the industry. I wouldn't recommend anyone else.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sara Allen, MSOM?

How was your experience with Sara Allen?

Offering treatments designed to get to the root of your health issues so that your whole mind and body can heal. "Better Health for a Better You" means you will be a better version of you when you achieve better health for a longer, happier, healthier life.

• Acupuncture