Clinical Psychology  |
Male
Dr. Sanford Silverman, PHD
Dr. Sanford Silverman, PHD is a clinical psychology provider who practices in Scottsdale, AZ.

10229 N 92nd St Ste 101

Scottsdale, AZ 85258

Learn about Dr. Silverman

• Clinical Psychology

Dr. Silverman does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

Education data for Dr. Silverman is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Silverman has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Silverman has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Silverman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Silverman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Silverman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Silverman to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Silverman's Performance
Phoenix, AZ |
We struggled for several years how could our child be so sweet and intelligent (tested gifted) yet angry, disruptive, and doing poorly with school and friendships. (at 8 yrs old). We found Dr. Silverman; she has "ADHD" . We did NeuroFeedback combined with IM therapy with Dr S as well as bit of family coaching/support. She is still our active & compulsive girl - but after 30-35 sessions, she is able to focus, takes initiative on school work, and no more frustration tantrums in school!
in Phoenix, AZ |
My son has been on concerta for his ADHD for years and did well throughout elementary school. He started middle school this year and his grades slipped. I was very worried and found Dr. Silverman. I am so happy Quinn is getting help that will last. After only 3 sessions we began to notice changes. He would talk to us, was calmer, and listened the first time. His grades went up soon after. He came home and told me he aced a test at school. The smile on his face was worth the money and time.
in Mesa, AZ |
It's really interesting being able to visually see exactly what your brainwaves are doing in real time. The first couple of sessions were tough because I wasn't used to being able to control my attention. The instant feedback I got from the various computer programs allowed me to change my behavior in real time. The sessions are continuing to get better as well. I'm able to focus better and can really feel the blood rushing to my head when I'm engaging with the computer programs now. It's a
Have you seen Dr. Sanford Silverman, PHD?
Are you Dr. Silverman?