Sandy Kipp, RDN

Nutrition Consulting •  Female • Age 49

Sandy Kipp

Sandy Kipp, MS, RDN, LD, CLT

232 2nd St S Nampa, ID 83651

Sandy Kipp, RDN is a Nutrition Consultant in Nampa, ID and has over 7 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from Eastern Michigan University medical school in 2013. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Sandy Kipp to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Nutrition Consultants in your area

See similar Nutrition Consultants in Nampa

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Sandy Kipp accepts

Sandy Kipp accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross of Idaho
Blue Cross of Idaho PPO
Medicare
Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
Regence Blue Shield of Washington

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Idaho

Check if Sandy Kipp treats your condition or procedure

• Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome

Sandy Kipp's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Sandy Kipp

Sandy Kipp?
  • Trusted the provider's decisions (15)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (14)
  • Explained conditions well (14)
  • Long wait times (9)
Sandy is personable and adjusts to the level and education presented. Awesome!
Jun 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Sandy Kipp, RDN?
Life changing! Recommend without a doubt!
Dec 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Sandy Kipp, RDN?
My Son saw Sandy when he was having eating issues. Sandy helped clear him up through a pretty intense program but it worked and my Son now eats like, well a horse and is doing great! I recently started experiencing an issue and called Sandy right away. In one visit she got me on the right eating path and now I am doing great as well. If you see her be prepared to learn a lot about proper eating and hoe your body functions with various foods.
Nov 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Sandy Kipp, RDN?
Sandy Kipp is an excellent registered dietician. Her in-depth knowledge of how the body works in conjunction with food and nutrients is outstanding. She instills confidence right away and is very easy to work with. She genuinely cares for each of her clients. Her focus is on her patient's health and well being and does everything in her power to help ensure his or her success. I am so happy that I found her. Her expertise, insights, ideas, and encouragement are helping me overcome years of damage from a past eating disorder.
CP – Aug 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Sandy Kipp, RDN?
Highly recommend Sandy, her services and knowledge are superior to anyone else. My wife and I followed Sandy's specially defined program and it has been a life changer and amazing journey that Sandy held our hand every step of the way. Sandy is so amazing, knowledgeable and passionate. It is ‘not’ a diet, it is so much more and why called a nutrition plan, helping understand your body and sensitivities toward foods. My wife and I feel amazing, have more energy and reduced health issues.
Loriston Ford in Nampa, ID – Nov 30, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Sandy Kipp, RDN?
I decided to go see Sandy because I was dealing with symptoms of Hoshimotos. It was the hardest and best thing I ever did. I learned so much about food and how it can hurt or heal my body. My symptoms resolved or at least reduced greatly and I felt amazing. Sandy was amazing and I strongly recommend her to anyone, regardless if you have a medical issue or just need support on good nutrition. She has so much knowledge and goes above and beyond to find the best solution for you as an individual.
Whitney Dooms in Nampa, ID – Jul 11, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Sandy Kipp, RDN?
I came to Sandy with the hopes of finding out if I had any food sensitivities that could be contributing to the joint pain I was having do to the diagnosis of RA. She helped to fine tune the foods I was eating to discover my sensitivities. I have been following the LEAP protocol for two months and my pain has decreased significantly. I've even been able to get off of one of my medications. Sandy gave me valuable tools and information as I work to reverse my RA diagnosis.
Nampa – Feb 12, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Sandy Kipp, RDN?
We approached Sandy because my husband has had intestinal issues ever since he can remember. Various traditional doctors couldn't pinpoint what was wrong. From our very first meeting, she was informative, patient, and understanding. After considering all aspects of health, she helped us through the process of changing our diet. After only two weeks, my husband felt better than he could every remember. Sandy's expertise has changed our lives, truly. Thank you, Sandy!
Nampa, ID – Sep 22, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Sandy Kipp, RDN?
When I came2 see Sandy I had been suffering frm serious health issues for over a decade.I had seen multiple doctors frm every specialty there is. I was nearly broke frm medical expenses & I had been unable 2 work full time for over 2 years. To say my future was looking hopeless was an understatement. Sandy immediately believed that food I was eating was poisoning my body. I followed her instructions & I am happy to say that I am now drug FREE, back to work FT and looking forward to the future!!
Terri in Nampa, ID – Jun 16, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Sandy Kipp, RDN?
I was battling from a severe bout of Ulcerative Colitis! Sandy helped me refine my eating to help with inflammation and food sensitivities! Through a healthy eating plan diet and lifestyle, I was able to overcome my symptoms. I feel amazing and am back to full strength! Thanks Sandy!
Perry Tinsely in Boise, ID – Oct 06, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Sandy Kipp, RDN?
I struggled with IBS-D for about a year when I found Sandy and began working with her using the LEAP protocol. I really wanted someone coming from a holistic approach, using food as medicine, and that's exactly what I found with Sandy. She was so supportive and really helped me to understand the role of diet and lifestyle on the digestive system and how important gut health is. Since then, I've been able to heal my gut and feel I'm at a better place now than even before that experience.
Noelle P in San Diego, CA – Sep 28, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Sandy Kipp, RDN?
I have 100 lbs to lose and I could not do this without Sandy. I found her on the internet and from the moment I saw her website, credentials and what she offered I knew she was the nutritionist for me. I am very serious about losing weight and more importantly changing my eating choices. I am not willing to do it alone and the support and compassion mixed with her intelligence and expertise has helped me lose 31 lbs to date and 32 inches. And I have barely exercised. You should hire her.
Rebecca Martin Woolsey in Nampa, ID – Jul 12, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Sandy Kipp, RDN?
I approached Sandy because I had low energy and could not lose weight in spite of exercise and basically healthy eating habits. Under Sandy's guidance, I discovered that my body was reacting to many foods which I regularly consumed - thus the fatigue and weight challenges! Since altering my food intake, I have more energy and I've lost 10 pounds. Sandy is not only a skilled practitioner, she is also a great encourager!
Rhonda in Nampa, ID – Jun 25, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Sandy Kipp, RDN?
When I first saw Sandy, I was very sick, but didn't know why. She suggested we have our home tested for mold and sure enough, an inspector found a leak in a heating and air line and extremely high levels of toxic molds in our home! Over the next year, Sandy walked with me through an elimination diet and helped me find nutritional supplements that I could tolerate without allergic reactions. She went above and beyond to help restore my health and I am very grateful!
Julie C in Nampa, ID – May 23, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Sandy Kipp, RDN?
Sandy helped me resolve several health issues. Her sage advice and encouragement also helped me overcome some fears about changing my lifestyle. She is knowledgeable, well-trained and has a bright, optimistic spirit. We are so lucky to have her in Idaho.
Judy Call in Twin Falls, ID – Apr 07, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Sandy Kipp, RDN?

How was your experience with Sandy Kipp?

Health is more than eating well, or being at your ideal weight. I approach each patient from a holistic, functional perspective, addressing all aspects of lifestyle including diet, exercise, sleep, environment, and stress because I realized that even...Read more

• Nutrition Consulting