Sandy Kipp, RDN

Nutrition Consulting ·  Female · Age 48

Sandy Kipp

Sandy Kipp, MS, RDN, LD, CLT

232 2nd St S Nampa, ID 83651

Sandy Kipp, RDN is a nutrition consultant in Nampa, ID and has been practicing for 6 years. She graduated from Eastern Michigan University in 2013 and specializes in nutrition consulting, dietetics, and more.

Sandy Kipp accepts

Sandy Kipp accepts the following insurance:

Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
Regence Blue Shield of Washington

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Idaho

Check if Sandy Kipp treats your condition or procedure

• Nutritional Counseling
  • Overweight
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Weight Loss Management

Health is more than eating well, or being at your ideal weight. I approach each patient from a holistic perspective, addressing all aspects of lifestyle including diet, exercise, sleep, environment, and stress because I realized that even if almost e...

• Nutrition Consulting

Sandy Kipp?
Sandy Kipp's Performance
What People Say About Sandy Kipp, RDN
RecentMost Helpful
Highly recommend Sandy, her services and knowledge are superior to anyone else. My wife and I followed Sandy's specially defined program and it has been a life changer and amazing journey that Sandy held our hand every step of the way. Sandy is so amazing, knowledgeable and passionate. It is ‘not’ a diet, it is so much more and why called a nutrition plan, helping understand your body and sensitivities toward foods. My wife and I feel amazing, have more energy and reduced health issues.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sandy Kipp, RDN?
I decided to go see Sandy because I was dealing with symptoms of Hoshimotos. It was the hardest and best thing I ever did. I learned so much about food and how it can hurt or heal my body. My symptoms resolved or at least reduced greatly and I felt amazing. Sandy was amazing and I strongly recommend her to anyone, regardless if you have a medical issue or just need support on good nutrition. She has so much knowledge and goes above and beyond to find the best solution for you as an individual.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sandy Kipp, RDN?
I came to Sandy with the hopes of finding out if I had any food sensitivities that could be contributing to the joint pain I was having do to the diagnosis of RA. She helped to fine tune the foods I was eating to discover my sensitivities. I have been following the LEAP protocol for two months and my pain has decreased significantly. I've even been able to get off of one of my medications. Sandy gave me valuable tools and information as I work to reverse my RA diagnosis.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sandy Kipp, RDN?
We approached Sandy because my husband has had intestinal issues ever since he can remember. Various traditional doctors couldn't pinpoint what was wrong. From our very first meeting, she was informative, patient, and understanding. After considering all aspects of health, she helped us through the process of changing our diet. After only two weeks, my husband felt better than he could every remember. Sandy's expertise has changed our lives, truly. Thank you, Sandy!
×Post a ResponseAre you Sandy Kipp, RDN?
When I came2 see Sandy I had been suffering frm serious health issues for over a decade.I had seen multiple doctors frm every specialty there is. I was nearly broke frm medical expenses & I had been unable 2 work full time for over 2 years. To say my future was looking hopeless was an understatement. Sandy immediately believed that food I was eating was poisoning my body. I followed her instructions & I am happy to say that I am now drug FREE, back to work FT and looking forward to the future!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Sandy Kipp, RDN?
I was battling from a severe bout of Ulcerative Colitis! Sandy helped me refine my eating to help with inflammation and food sensitivities! Through a healthy eating plan diet and lifestyle, I was able to overcome my symptoms. I feel amazing and am back to full strength! Thanks Sandy!
×Post a ResponseAre you Sandy Kipp, RDN?
I struggled with IBS-D for about a year when I found Sandy and began working with her using the LEAP protocol. I really wanted someone coming from a holistic approach, using food as medicine, and that's exactly what I found with Sandy. She was so supportive and really helped me to understand the role of diet and lifestyle on the digestive system and how important gut health is. Since then, I've been able to heal my gut and feel I'm at a better place now than even before that experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sandy Kipp, RDN?
I have 100 lbs to lose and I could not do this without Sandy. I found her on the internet and from the moment I saw her website, credentials and what she offered I knew she was the nutritionist for me. I am very serious about losing weight and more importantly changing my eating choices. I am not willing to do it alone and the support and compassion mixed with her intelligence and expertise has helped me lose 31 lbs to date and 32 inches. And I have barely exercised. You should hire her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sandy Kipp, RDN?
I approached Sandy because I had low energy and could not lose weight in spite of exercise and basically healthy eating habits. Under Sandy's guidance, I discovered that my body was reacting to many foods which I regularly consumed - thus the fatigue and weight challenges! Since altering my food intake, I have more energy and I've lost 10 pounds. Sandy is not only a skilled practitioner, she is also a great encourager!
×Post a ResponseAre you Sandy Kipp, RDN?
When I first saw Sandy, I was very sick, but didn't know why. She suggested we have our home tested for mold and sure enough, an inspector found a leak in a heating and air line and extremely high levels of toxic molds in our home! Over the next year, Sandy walked with me through an elimination diet and helped me find nutritional supplements that I could tolerate without allergic reactions. She went above and beyond to help restore my health and I am very grateful!
×Post a ResponseAre you Sandy Kipp, RDN?
Sandy helped me resolve several health issues. Her sage advice and encouragement also helped me overcome some fears about changing my lifestyle. She is knowledgeable, well-trained and has a bright, optimistic spirit. We are so lucky to have her in Idaho.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sandy Kipp, RDN?

How was your experience with Sandy Kipp?

Compare Providers