Dr. Sandra Rahe, PHD

Marriage & Family Therapy ·  Female

Dr. Rahe

Dr. Sandra Rahe, PHD is a marriage & family therapist in Omaha, NE. She specializes in marriage & family therapy, counseling, and more.

Make an appointment

Dr. Rahe accepts

Dr. Rahe accepts the following insurance:

Assurant Health
Tricare
TriCare for Life
Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Nebraska

Check if Dr. Rahe treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Rahe's conditions and procedures:

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Adolescent Counseling
  • Anxiety Attack
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Behavior Modification
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Grief Therapy
  • Marital Counseling
  • Marital Therapy
  • Pediatric Behavior Disorders
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychotherapy Services

Dr. Rahe?
Dr. Rahe's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Sandra Rahe, PHD
RecentMost Helpful
Dr. Rahe helped me get over stress induced anxiety and panic attacks in a matter of months. I was a little skeptical about going to therapy but after one visit I felt better. I continue to go twice a month as it always helps with life's everyday changes and challenges.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sandra Rahe, PHD?
I was comfortable, at ease and felt safe telling her my "secrets" while asking for help. She is easy to talk to, kind, doesn't judge, has a great sense of humor and made me feel normal instead of crazy. My pastor told me to see her and I'm glad I did. I even referred my co-worker to her for anxiety and relationship issues. Best thing I've done in 2018 was therapy with Dr. Sandra Rahe.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sandra Rahe, PHD?
Always feel better after talking with Dr. Rahe; sometimes she even makes me laugh. My depression negatively effected my relationships and work performance; but, Dr. Rahe taught me techniques to change my behavior and thinking. She is the best in Omaha, NE. 402-299-3018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sandra Rahe, PHD?
I love when I have an appointment with Dr. Rahe. She makes me feel like I'm going to visit a good friend and I've been comfortable with her from the get go.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sandra Rahe, PHD?
Excellent mental health therapist! It is like talking to a trusted friend who is very smart and spot on. She quickly/accurately assessed the problems and helped us develop a treatment plan with goals to meet our needs. Call her and feel better today! 402-299-3018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sandra Rahe, PHD?
Excellent mental health therapist referred to me by my physician. I felt comfortable with her right away. I told her things I haven't told anyone and wish I could talk to her everyday. She went above and beyond and always spent extra time with me. Dr. Rahe is WORTH IT. Divorce is difficult and Dr. Rahe helped me deal with the anxiety and depression because of it. Call her today. 402-299-3018.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sandra Rahe, PHD?
100s of patients reported positive experiences with the private, professional, ethical psychotherapy provided by Dr. Sandra Rahe. We coordinate patient care closely to maximize results. Many patients no longer need anti-anxiety medication after learning new techniques and coping strategies from Dr. Rahe. She uses current research findings and the latest technology to assist patients. Since 1986, she has helped people of all ages and she'll help you! 402-299-3018.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sandra Rahe, PHD?
Very professional, kind, helpful and a true blessing to me! She has over 31 years of experience, uses current research to help individuals-couple-families, and is spot on. Highly recommend her to everyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sandra Rahe, PHD?
Dr. Rahe has helped me work through numerous difficult family situations. Her insights and advice are always very helpful. She is experienced with youth/young adults and her expertise has helped me deal with issues with my children. She is always courteous and professional.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sandra Rahe, PHD?
My experience was wonderful from start to finish. She has the best candy and the softest, expensive tissues; probably used half a box my first session. Meeting with her is like talking to a trusted friend. She really has my best interest in mind, runs on time, and is very considerate. Schedule with her and start improving your life today.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sandra Rahe, PHD?
A very caring and Christian doctor who listens attentively to you and finds solutions or suggestions for you for everything happening in your life. She is your coach and advocate in your corner. It's a two way street in working to change those situations in your life that you may feel stuck in or no solution to. I highly encourage you to put in the effort and make those changes you need to find happiness and joy to have back into your life. With Dr. Sandra, you can reach those goals.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sandra Rahe, PHD?
Dr. Rahe is knowledgeable and intuitive with the issues we are experiencing in our family. She is honest and caring.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sandra Rahe, PHD?
Caring, knowledgeable and friendly. I feel like she is on my side. All advice she has given to me has been spot on. I never feel bad leaving her office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sandra Rahe, PHD?
Dr rahe is kind, understanding, professional and very down to earth and easy to talk to.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sandra Rahe, PHD?
Physician recommended Dr. Sandra Rahe to treat my anxiety. She is fabulous! I learned so much in a short amount of time with her. She taught me how to manage the symptoms without medication and I finally have control over my body again. YEAH. Dr. Rahe (pronounced RAY) runs on time and sometimes is ready early. Confidential, professional, compassionate psychotherapy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sandra Rahe, PHD?
Dr. Sandra Rahe taught us things none of the previous marriage counselors ever mentioned. She doesn't just listen and knod. She gave us homework, assignments, and exercises to improve communication and ultimately our relationship. WOW-I can't wait for the next session. Call her for an appointment today.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sandra Rahe, PHD?
Confidential, compassionate, experienced mental health therapist with expertise helped me with depression, anxiety, relationship issues and family systems-EXCELLENT.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sandra Rahe, PHD?
AWESOME-should have called her sooner. I felt better after the first session and things just kept getting better.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sandra Rahe, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Rahe?