Marriage & Family Therapy  |
Female
Dr. Sandra Rahe, PHD
Dr. Sandra Rahe, PHD is a marriage & family therapy provider who practices in Omaha, NE.

Dr Sandra Rahe, LIMHP

• Counseling
  • Mental Health
  • Psychology
  • Psychotherapy

Dr. Rahe does not have any board certifications listed.

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Anxiety Attack
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Depression
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Depressive Episode
  • Grief
  • Pediatric Behavior Disorders
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Relationship Issues
  • Separation Anxiety
  • Stress

• Adolescent Counseling
  • Behavior Modification
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Couples Therapy
  • Family Psychotherapy
  • Grief Therapy
  • Marital Counseling
  • Marital Therapy
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Stress Management

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Nebraska.

Education data for Dr. Rahe is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Rahe has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Rahe has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Rahe does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rahe and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Rahe's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rahe to family and friends
Dr. Rahe's Performance
in Elkhorn, NE |
Excellent mental health therapist referred to me by my physician. I felt comfortable with her right away. I told her things I haven't told anyone and wish I could talk to her everyday. She went above and beyond and always spent extra time with me. Dr. Rahe is WORTH IT. Divorce is difficult and Dr. Rahe helped me deal with the anxiety and depression because of it. Call her today. 402-299-3018.
Omaha, NE |
Felt at ease almost immediately because she is kind, professional not stuffy, highly educated, very experienced and has helped people of all ages since 1986. I slept through the night after talking to her which was amazing. Ethical, private, and runs on time-what a gem! Call 402-299-3018 today. Thousands of people have been helped by her and everyone loves working with her.
in Omaha, NE |
100s of patients reported positive experiences with the private, professional, ethical psychotherapy provided by Dr. Sandra Rahe. We coordinate patient care closely to maximize results. Many patients no longer need anti-anxiety medication after learning new techniques and coping strategies from Dr. Rahe. She uses current research findings and the latest technology to assist patients. Since 1986, she has helped people of all ages and she'll help you! 402-299-3018.
in Elkhorn, NE |
Very professional, kind, helpful and a true blessing to me! She has over 31 years of experience, uses current research to help individuals-couple-families, and is spot on. Highly recommend her to everyone.
in Omaha, NE |
Dr. Rahe has helped me work through numerous difficult family situations. Her insights and advice are always very helpful. She is experienced with youth/young adults and her expertise has helped me deal with issues with my children. She is always courteous and professional.
in Omaha, NE |
My experience was wonderful from start to finish. She has the best candy and the softest, expensive tissues; probably used half a box my first session. Meeting with her is like talking to a trusted friend. She really has my best interest in mind, runs on time, and is very considerate. Schedule with her and start improving your life today.
in Omaha, NE |
A very caring and Christian doctor who listens attentively to you and finds solutions or suggestions for you for everything happening in your life. She is your coach and advocate in your corner. It's a two way street in working to change those situations in your life that you may feel stuck in or no solution to. I highly encourage you to put in the effort and make those changes you need to find happiness and joy to have back into your life. With Dr. Sandra, you can reach those goals.
Omaha, NE |
Dr. Rahe is knowledgeable and intuitive with the issues we are experiencing in our family. She is honest and caring.
Omaha, NE |
Caring, knowledgeable and friendly. I feel like she is on my side. All advice she has given to me has been spot on. I never feel bad leaving her office.
Omaha, NE |
Dr rahe is kind, understanding, professional and very down to earth and easy to talk to.
in Omaha, NE |
Physician recommended Dr. Sandra Rahe to treat my anxiety. She is fabulous! I learned so much in a short amount of time with her. She taught me how to manage the symptoms without medication and I finally have control over my body again. YEAH. Dr. Rahe (pronounced RAY) runs on time and sometimes is ready early. Confidential, professional, compassionate psychotherapy.
in Omaha, NE |
Dr. Sandra Rahe taught us things none of the previous marriage counselors ever mentioned. She doesn't just listen and knod. She gave us homework, assignments, and exercises to improve communication and ultimately our relationship. WOW-I can't wait for the next session. Call her for an appointment today.
in Omaha, NE |
Confidential, compassionate, experienced mental health therapist with expertise helped me with depression, anxiety, relationship issues and family systems-EXCELLENT.
in Omaha, NE |
AWESOME-should have called her sooner. I felt better after the first session and things just kept getting better.
Have you seen Dr. Sandra Rahe, PHD?
Are you Dr. Rahe?